Kanye West: Kim Kardashian & Baby North West Are My 'Joy'

Kanye West: Kim Kardashian & Baby North West Are My 'Joy'

Check out a sneak peek of Kanye West‘s interview on Kris Jenner‘s show Kris, where he discusses his newborn daughter North West and his life in the public eye.

“I could have people say, ‘This is going to damage your credibility as an artist or designer.’ And I say, you know, I don’t care, I love this woman,” the 36-year-old rapper shared on the show about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian.

“[My Grandfather's] whole thing was about joy, having joy in his life. [Kim is] my joy. She brought my new joy into the world,” Kanye added about Kim and North.

Kanye is reportedly going to show North‘s face on the show, airing this Friday – be sure to check it out!

WHO CARES WHAT HE HAS TO SAY?? AND why Kris has her own show anyway? Kris only invites to her show someoen who has to be related with the Kardashians in some way at some degree. She knows she cant get an A listers to be on her show, maybe only wannabes lik them. She is no Ellen Degeneres or Jimmy Fallon or Jay Leno.

PAR_4_DE_FOOL @ 08/22/2013 at 2:18 pm

I will never watch this crap or care what that HATER Kayne has to say

Whoring out your baby is not “joy”.

Doppelganger @ 08/22/2013 at 2:20 pm

then why does he always look so miserable?
Maybe he has a hard time expressing his feelings through facial expressions :-(

This whole interview clip is laughable. First of all, if this moron thinks he has “credibility” he’s delusional. And I’d like to ask Kris what is it that she’s referring to when she keeps saying “amazing??” Is it amazing that any channel would give her a talk show?? Is it amazing that her family of greedy and self-centered cretins get away with making millions off the public?? If that’s what she’s referring to when this moron keeps saying “amazing” then I guess it is amazing. Otherwise, what is she talking about??

I haven’t watched any episodes, but has she had a single guest of interest on her show? Who has been on that isn’t related to her?

Why are you so haters? This web is full of hate for everyone

Superman's GF @ 08/22/2013 at 2:58 pm

He’s such a liar. He can’t stand her. He can’t even stand to hold her hand in public and treats her with disregard. I don’t buy his cra*p for a minute.

I didn’t know Kanye spoke like this? He sounds very fem and white…maybe bc i’m used to his rap voice and ebonics…anyhoo, i’m not a fan of either but if he is genuine, I wish him much happiness. Kris – I know she’s trying to be credible by being “neutral” but she seems cold in this…

@patri – I can’t speak for others but I think the Kartrashians are disliked because they are nothing more than greedy, self-centered self-promoters who think only of themselves and how much media they can get out of something or how much money they can make off of something, When was the last time you read that any of them did charity work for a cause, any cause?? Such a thought wouldn’t cross their pea-sized brains because they are greedy and self-centered and think only of themselves. Oh, and none of them have a shred of talent and here they are making millions off of the public. Maybe if they gave back, in terms of their money and/or their time, they would be better liked.

@brndrn:
Totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GUUUYS!!!

CHECK THIS OUT!!

IF YOU LISTEN TO THE VIDEO WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED YOULL FIND OUT SOMETHING NEW ABOUT KANYE!!!

LOLOLOL

HINT : IT INVOLVES GAY FISH STICKS

He is now a Kardashian. How sad. I thought he would be different. He claimed he was. Any body who watches those shows or buys their products is supporting this family. It is so sad what we think is entertainment.

EndOfTime @ 08/22/2013 at 4:13 pm

He lost his credibility as soon as he start dating K.K

INTERESTING.

all the rumours were that he hated her and that he was controlling her and was not happy….it was fake..it was a joke.

AND NOW THAT HE HAS SPOKEN SO BEAUTIFULLY ABOUT HER AND THE BABY no one wants to hear it.

hahaha get your heads on straight guys.

@Jr: Actually, no one cares to hear ANYTHING he has to say.

anonymous @ 08/22/2013 at 4:44 pm

@Nana:
If you don’t care what he has to say, then why are you here with your snout in the trough lapping up every word. You’re taking the time and making the effort so you must be interested in what they do.

anonymous @ 08/22/2013 at 4:45 pm

@Shame:

They’re not whor*ing out the baby dumbazz. We haven’t even seen it yet. You’re weird.

Kanye Kardashian has a nice ring to it.

WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE ON THIS PLANET!!! Him and his “I’m better than you and I will kick your ass for talking to me” attitude. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you…..so I think this fugly man needs and **** whooping and a gag!
NO TALENT anyone that likes his music have NO CLASS OR TASTE!!!

@anonymous: They are whoring out that baby to get ratings for that horrible shrew’s joke of a show.

First he sounds gayer then gay and second wasn’t it uncomfortable for the mother to hear that dating her daughter damages his credibility as a artist and LOL designer … Here’s a clue Kanye , your designs damage your credibility as a designer… As if her daughter were guilty of some major crime, this is the same guy who dated Amber whatever her last name and paraded her topless around the paps.

@patri: Not everyone, only people who deserve the hate. Kanye and the Kardashians definitely do.

This guy is such a joke. He thinks he’s better than everyone else just because of his money. Someday someone’s going to make him realize his own insignificance. Hopefully soon…

OK. I feel better. Just got back from throwing up after reading this.