Kanye West Talks North West & Kim Kardashian in Emotional 'Kris' Interview

Kanye West Talks North West & Kim Kardashian in Emotional 'Kris' Interview

Kanye West gave an emotional, no holds bar interview on Kris Jenner‘s talk show Kris for the season finale on Friday (August 23).

The 36-year-old rapper talked about his newborn daughter North West, his family, his relationship with Kim Kardashian, and the media’s perception of him and his behavior.

“I just dreamed about being next to [Kim],” Kanye said about the time before he and Kim got together. “I keep saying it… I don’t want to start jumping up and down on the couch or anything.”

Kanye also talked about the time after his beloved mother died.

“After I lost my mother, there were times… Well I put myself at risk,” Kanye revealed. “I felt like sometimes I didn’t have something to live for. Now I have two really special people to live for. A whole family to live for. A whole world to live for.”

At the end of the interview, Kanye revealed he had brought the first picture of North for the world to see! Be sure to check out the picture if you haven’t already!

“It’s all this talk about baby pictures and can you get paid for the baby picture or do you want to put it on a magazine. And for me and your daughter we have not attempted to get paid for anything, we have not attempted to put it on a magazine,” Kanye said. “You just stop all of the noise and I thought it would be really cool on her grandmother’s season finale to bring a picture of North.”

‘I think she is an amazing combination of the two of you,” Kris added about North. “She is so adorable. She has Kim‘s eyes, I think she has your cheeks and both of your lips. Some days she has your lips and some days she has Kim‘s lips”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kanye West’s interview on the Kris show???

kanye west talks baby north west in emotional kris interview 01
kanye west talks baby north west in emotional kris interview 02
kanye west talks baby north west in emotional kris interview 03

Photos: Facebook
Posted to: Kanye West, Kris Jenner

Ethan Miller/Getty

“And for me and your daughter we have not attempted to get paid for anything, we have not attempted to put it on a magazine,”

Firstly, I hate it when people refer to kids as it, and secondly, your on Kris’s talk show! So you are exploiting your kid anyway even if you didn’t get paid to put her on say people magazine, you’re instead paying Kris in the ratings.

Vile desperate people

idontcareabouthim @ 08/23/2013 at 1:08 pm

So pathetic. And always that smiling from Kris. Kanye is so full of himself, actually did he ever did something to charity?

He reminds me in that interview of Jay-Z, i didn’t know he is the same softie rapper like Beyonce’s husband is.

Hi! If you are single and seeking serious relationship, I suggest that you should try on — RīchFishes.órg — the largest successful singles and admires club with 2,000,000 members, maybe you will meet one near or in your city and the customer service will manually block scammers there, it’s worth a try!

He is a sell out. You can’t yell at paparazzi when they ask you questions about your personal life and then go on national tv and talk about your baby’s mother and child.

Oh please you are sold along time ago. The whole family are nothing but attention seeking idiots.

Like mother, like daughter… and son-in-law: Whoring out your child for publicity, money, fame or ratings is disgusting.

big deal, a jerk and a fame ***** had a baby.

LooseLipz @ 08/23/2013 at 2:26 pm

He’s pathetic. Yes, this is clearly an attempt to help the ratings of a dying boring talk show.
As for the baby having Kim’s lips? Not possible. Kim’s lips are housing hundreds of dollars of fillers every month.
That poor little girl ..with all her mothers issues and her fathers temper, she’s doomed.

Given how big Kim was, how large this baby is, and how quickly they left the hospital, I don’t believe for a minute that this baby was premature — I think Kim misled everyone as to when she was due.

I frankly think that misleading on the due date is totally fine, but I hope to hell I don’t read any crap from her about how hard it was to have a premature baby.

@:

I think he’s referring to the baby picture as “it… Duh…

SheLooks LIke GAry Coleman @ 08/23/2013 at 4:15 pm

What is he smiling about??/ He’s daughter looks like Gary Coleman with a mustache LOL ROFL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!

Merry Mary @ 08/23/2013 at 4:17 pm

Seriously if he wasn’t already decease I would think the Baby Nor is Gary Coleman.

BEVERLY HILLS DIVA @ 08/23/2013 at 4:49 pm

ALL 4 RATINGS CHRIS JENNER IS DESPERATE ! WHO CARES THIS TIME NEXT YEAR “YAHN” , , , , , , ,,, , ,, , ,

Instead of selling the baby’s picture for big money Kris decided to show the baby’s picture on her idiotic show for what she hopes will be big ratings, all the while using this baby to further this family’s never-ending hunger for attention.

@CCrider: Yes so the proper wording would be her not it…. duh

Barbara Harrison @ 08/24/2013 at 12:39 pm

I am thrilled he showed the baby. We watched her through her pregnancy and I couldn’t wait to see the child. Any one would be proud to show off their baby and so what if he did so during his baby’s grandmother’s show, that was a natural and thoughtful thing to do, Thanks again, the baby is beautiful

Thanks Barbara. Finally an intelligent comment. Sighs…

Im not a fan of neither Kanye nor Kim but like any human being im sure they have feelings! Kanye is not ashamed of Kim, he stands up for his woman and yes im sure they both have FANS WHO SUPPORT THEM and it is just normal that at some point they felt the need to show their baby to their fans. Are they that desperate for money they would need to use their child like that?? They might have made wrong choices in the past but you know a child can change someone’s life for the best. And Im confident this is exactly what little North will do for Kanye and Kim. Adorable and healthy looking baby btw.