North West Photo - Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Baby Pic!

North West Photo - Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Baby Pic!

Check out the first photo of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West‘s two-month-old baby girl North West!

The 35-year-old rapper made an appearance on Kris Jenner‘s talk show Kris and revealed the photo to the audience.

Kanye made a joke about his incident with Taylor Swift, where he interrupted her acceptance speech.

“The last thing I would want to happen to my daughter is some crazy drunk black guy in a leather shirt to come up and cut her off at an awards show,” Kanye said jokingly. “That’s the last thing I’d want.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of North West’s first photo?

north west photo kim kardashian kanye west baby pic 01
north west photo kim kardashian kanye west baby pic 02
north west photo kim kardashian kanye west baby pic 03

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

It is the cutest thing ever! It actually looks real unlike some celebrity babies.

That baby is just adorable.

SheLooks LIke GAry Coleman @ 08/23/2013 at 4:13 pm

If he wasn’t deceased I’d say this kid is the daughter of Gary Coleman, the resemblance is shocking.

Little North is adorable & looks like both of her parents. Can’t wait to see her picture when she is older and the hair has grown out long enough to put a little bow on!

She’s looks really healthy, that’s a blessing. Can’t wait to see more of her!

Merry Mary @ 08/23/2013 at 4:22 pm

@msirene:

Me too, I’d like to know if she has kinky hair LOL : D

anonymous @ 08/23/2013 at 4:36 pm

She doesn’t look like a 2-month-old baby to me. Looks way older!

LooseLipz @ 08/23/2013 at 4:37 pm

Spitting image of her father. Large forehead, which Kim does not have, big cheeks which Kim shoots up with collagen, and her fathers pouting mouth.
We all know Kim has hers injected.

wow that’s an ugly baby!

I DONT KNOW WHO ARE THEY TRYING TO FOOL, BUT THIS BABY IS CLEARLY OLDER THAN 2 MONTHS. NOT TO SAY THE BEETCH HAS NEVER BEEN PREGGERS…. AND NO, I DONT LIKE HER, SHES NO SPECIAL BABY….

Wow many nasty people making nasty comments about an innocent infant. – what has this world come to? If you can’t say anything nice about a baby – DON’T comment!

Cute baby – looks a lot like her father.

something wrong here. the baby looks much older than 2 months old. my niece is 5 months old and she looks younger/smaller.

sweetness @ 08/23/2013 at 5:08 pm

It’s funny how on the show Kim was so self obsessed. And she saw Kourtney putting her kids first and would give her sh^t about that, and say Kouteny needed t loosen up. But when you have your own kid ( I am a new parent) you just love them so much that allof a sudden their well being becomes your well being and all the self obsessive stuff falls away. I think Kim and Kanye will find that, they probably love this child so much that they will want to stay home with her and change their life. It is a good thing!!

sweetness @ 08/23/2013 at 5:13 pm

she has kanye’s eyebrows and look in his eyes! but she looks like kim too! Genetics is amazing. I could not picture what she would look like but she is a beautiful mix of the two of them! Adobs.

Married gutter trash famous for sex tape impreganted by baby daddy rapper.

The spawn is NOT news worthy

She looks just like Kanye, albeit cuter. She does look more like a boy though, but I’m sure she will grow into her looks. Too bad her parents picked the stupidest name possible. Poor little kid, she didn’t ask for any of this.

NorthEast @ 08/23/2013 at 6:06 pm

too bad her mama is a pr0$titute and probably gave her aids..

how beautiful!

She is a beautiful baby. God bless Kimye!!!

Little cute Kanye.

good thing she is rich

Love The Shoes @ 08/23/2013 at 6:50 pm

@Aisaiko: Yep. You nailed it. She’s a doll-baby.

Love The Shoes @ 08/23/2013 at 6:53 pm

I wish his mom could have seen her. I’m not a fan of Kanye’s and I can’t stand the Kardashian’s (Khloe’s ok) but I know he was crazy about her and she him and she would adore North.

Not a cute baby. Not at all.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All