Adam Levine Sells Autobiographical Comedy Series to NBC

Adam Levine Sells Autobiographical Comedy Series to NBC

Adam Levine and his Maroon 5 bandmates join Malibu to chat about their Marooned on Malibu Island partnership before their tour stop on Sunday (August 25) in Chicago, Ill.

Fans can enter to have the band make the final stop of the tour in their city over at MalibuIsland.com.

News just broke that the 34-year-old singer and The Voice coach has sold an autobiographical comedy series that he is co-producing to NBC. The project is based on the real life relationship between Adam and his best friend and roommate from before they found success, writer/producer Gene Hong, according to Deadline.

The pilot of the series will be written by Gene and the pair will executive produce alongside Adam‘s childhood friend Jordan Feldstein, who is the manager to M5!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Adam Levine’s new project?

adam levine sells autobiographical comedy series to nbc 01
adam levine sells autobiographical comedy series to nbc 02
adam levine sells autobiographical comedy series to nbc 03
adam levine sells autobiographical comedy series to nbc 04
adam levine sells autobiographical comedy series to nbc 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Adam needs to change this current hairstyle of his asap… and go back to how it used to be

Man he is looking rough. Whatever you are doing stop he is looking older than his 34 yrs.

@HMMMMM: oh wow… He does look haggard. Whatever happened to him? Never noticed it until now. These pictures show ow much he’s aged. stress?

Trick or treat @ 08/26/2013 at 9:20 pm

Adam looks like he’s cracked out. He has probably been smoking with Lamar Odom. From his crows feet wrinkles to his mustard colored teeth he looks like S H I T. I really wish he would get rid of that Hitler hairstyle. Gosh Adam get it together.

Show Off's Crazy @ 08/27/2013 at 12:10 am

Adam is not dependent on ANY drugs nor having any mental health issues. So to the ones making up this BS regarding killing himself or needing Bee to function STOP! And to the ones commenting about his looks or aging. Would any of you like to tell me how many hours you put in at work? It seems you’re always here posting and criticizing Adam but really have no life! I forgot who it was on the last post however wanting Bee to overdose is uncalled for! I hate to defend or stickup for her.

@Show Off’s Crazy: I’d rather sift through annoying Mermaid comments than people wishing death on Bee. I can’t stand her, but those comments are beyond disgusting.

@Jenn: completely agree with you. Like I said in the other thread, not a fan of hers at all but wishing horrible accidents and death on her is just plain mean and evil.

I agree he doesn’t look his best. He needs a break to relax and refresh himself. I hope the show does good though. Gene is a good writer from what I have seen so far.

Trick or treat @ 08/27/2013 at 10:43 am

Who cares ******* BEHATI! I hope she dies. She’s a s l u t. Ever since she came into Adams life He’s gone downhill. She’s an evil black magic practicing witch. Adam is going to die of a drug overdose with her. That’s what she wants a Romeo and Juliet fairytale. I hope her organs fail due to her anorexic ways. She doesn’t deserve to live. She needs to be lucky this isn’t the Salem witch trials. She would be hanged for treachery and witch craft. DIE BEHATI DIE BEHATI DIE BEHATI. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF! !!!!!

@Sunny: it would be interesting to watch when it comes on. Hope it doesn’t get pulled out or canned before it airs. I’m guessing Adam will be in it? Wonder if Gene would be too? Several comedic writers have actually starred in their own sitcoms.

Maybe he doesn’t look his best but guys…THAT is a smile!

@Jinx: Well the show already got the green light so I guess that means it will be shown. Not totally sure on that. I didn’t read the article. I haven’t read anything about him or Gene being in it but that could happen and would be very interesting if they do. Would that make it not a sitcom technically but more a biography special if they were in it? I mean its about them and their life. I think it would be weird for them to play themselves while they are still living that life. Just my opinion.

@Pollon: So nice to see that on his face again!

If Adam stars in it – wouldn’t that make it more of a reality show? And we know how he feels about those!!

Hypocrite @ 08/27/2013 at 3:01 pm

@Jenn – Wow what a hypocrite you are. You were the one threatening to post pictures of Bee with drugs and calling her a junkie, a lesbian, anorexic. “She’s too ugly. Most men wouldn’t mercy fvck her emaciated ass.” “I’m sure if the person taking the picture had used a wide angle lens, you’d see the lines of coke on the table near her.”Do you think she uses heroin? I often wondered if that’s affecting her appearance. That’s another telltale sign.” —— now you’re “disgusted”? Your comments have been disgusting since day one. You’re no better than @Trick or Treat.

@Hypocrite: I’ve never said I don’t say b!tchy things about Bee. And she deserves some of the comments based on her behavior. Don’t want strangers judging you? Then don’t behave like an immature a$$hole who does anything to get attention.

And I’m not the only person who has criticized Bee. Lots of people on these posts have, if you hadn’t noticed. But no, it’s easier to make me out to be the sole bad guy on these posts.

I hate to tell you this, but anything I’ve said about Bee pales in comparison to someone wishing that she dies of an overdose or dies in some other way.

I wonder when someone will show up saying that they want to kill her because they hate her so much.

You’re a hypocrite for picking me out of ALL the posters here to criticize for my comments. Is there a reason why? Got an axe to grind? Those of you who hate me here are really starting to bore me by focusing specifically on what I say here as opposed to what a lot of people say.

Also those of you criticizing me for my comments maybe should focus on reporting posters like Trick or Treat who wish that Bee would die. It’s not difficult to report those kinds of posts. I do it often.

Trick or treat @ 08/27/2013 at 4:13 pm

Behati makes the terrorist from 9/11 look like saints. She’s evil. Who care if someone kills her. The more the sun will shine. I hope she chokes on her food while purging off those in and out burgers she likes to eat. PLEASE DIE BEHATI!!!!! WE HATE YOU

whole* sorry

Girl (or guy) you need to chill out. I may not like Behati but she isn’t worse than the Taliban! She isn’t as bad as half the things you and others say either. She isn’t worth death. She deserves happiness just as much as anyone, she just needs help with issues and find a person who is going to bring out her better side. Same with Adam. This hate is going beyond a hole other level.

Trick or treat @ 08/27/2013 at 5:33 pm

You’re right she doesn’t compare to the Taliban. Behati is worse than Hitler. She is the genocide in Africa. She should go back to Africa and starve with the millions of people dieing there. Behati since I know you read just jared please take one of Adams belts , tie it around you’re neck and hang yourself. Don’t think twice about it, it’s the best decision you will ever make.I’m sure you’re parents won’t mind. You never go see them anyway. Evil is you’re religion not love. Maybe you could sniff a little more than you’re average dose of cocaine tonight. Just make sure it’s a lethal dosage. Then Adam can go back to being happy again.

Nina took a picture with coco at the bebe event. I wonder how awkward that was being she’s behati bff and all.

@Hypocrite: Hypocrite… if you can’t see the difference between saying someone looks like they have an eating disorder and that they have seen photos of said person with drugs … and the photos are out there…. and the utterly abhorrant and disgusting things Trick or treat has been posting then I am really very concerned. There is a massive difference between the things Jenn has said and wishing someone a horrible death..

Time for everyone to flag this persons comments… please….

I would never take a stand for Behati. You guys can flag away but as for me F.U.C.K HER! Who cares about this trick or treat fool. Ignore them. Half the s h I t posted on this site should be flagged. And @jenn “hypocrite” is right you are no better than trick or treat, hell you are no better than behati herself.

How many screenames is KSB planning to hide under anyway?

@Kylie: There are some mentally unbalanced people here.

Yeah, because me pointing out the truth about Bee vs. people wishing she overdoses or dies are on the same level.

1) There are pictures of Behati on the Internet in which you can compare her drastic weight loss.

2) There are pictures of Bee using drugs or next to drugs.

3) Bee posts a picture of herself kissing Ali on her public IG account. Probably is response to what people say here. We know she reads this site. She kind of gave that away.

4) Bee posts a picture of Ali licking her leg on her public IG account to get a reaction out people.

5) Not to mention every little thing she posts that is somehow directly or indirectly related to Adam, even after he dumped her, to make it seem like they were super close when he was with another woman.

All of this crap is publicly accessible and as such, Bee will be judged on these things. Any one of us posting this kind of garbage would be judged on it.

Those of you saying I’m a hypocrite, when I’ve never denied saying b!tchy things about Bee, would do well to shut up.

You all don’t have a problem wishing she died. There’s something mentally wrong with you if that’s your attitude.

Even *I* have my limits to what I’d say about another person.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All