Katie Holmes Goes Vintage for 'Miss Meadows' with Suri

Katie Holmes Goes Vintage for 'Miss Meadows' with Suri

Katie Holmes takes a break from filming her new movie Miss Meadows to spend a moment with her daughter Suri on Monday morning (August 26) in Cleveland, Ohio.

The 34-year-old actress was later seen going vintage in a floral dress while filming a scene for the flick.

In the film, Katie plays a “well-mannered substitute teacher on a mission to rid her community of evil predators,” according to The Wrap. James Badge Dale will play a town sheriff who falls for her.

The title of the film has reportedly reverted to Tootaloo, but it is not clear if Miss Meadows will be kept after all.

katie holmes goes vintage for miss meadows with suri 01
katie holmes goes vintage for miss meadows with suri 02
katie holmes goes vintage for miss meadows with suri 03
katie holmes goes vintage for miss meadows with suri 04
katie holmes goes vintage for miss meadows with suri 05

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Looking great :)

Still say there is something wrong with the kids hands..

Another girl who auditioned to be the wife of Tom Cruise. I think Tom is going to live in London because of so much shame. Lol.

pretty lady!

Suri the meal ticket @ 08/26/2013 at 9:06 pm

Where has the Pimp Mama KHo spent the child support $$? With $400K a year, she cannot find someone to entrust the child at home? Why must she bring the kid to the set to distract the filming and bore the hell out of the meal ticket?

Show some respect to your meal ticket, KHo!

This movie along with the other two she has made recently all look like major bombs. This woman has unerring taste in picking films that don’t garner any critical acclaim let alone make money.

@ Danielle: agree completely with the major bombs comment. That said, I don’t think she is in a position to “pick” films. I think she probably has to take whatever she can get. Honestly, I won’t why she continues to insist on an “acting” (if you can call it that) career.

Just a Comment @ 08/26/2013 at 11:34 pm

We didn’t see Suri for almost 3 weeks and she was probably with her mother or a relative and even that gets tiring. Surely Suri also wants to be with her mother which is why she was holding onto her skirt the other day. Even with $400,000 a year, Katie is still renting or buying and decorating a home and possibly has a personal assistant, housekeeper and nanny and all that cost $$$ and Katie isn’t making millions of dollars in these movies so she has to stay on a budget. Someone said she was worth $25 million but I think that includes money she received during her years with Cruise and that probably included jewelry, clothes, etc. I think the highest salary she received was for the Batman movie, Dawnson Creek did not pay her millions of dollars.

Just a Comment @ 08/26/2013 at 11:38 pm

She’s not poor but she has to invest well because she is single again and still looking for a break out movie to launch her to A LIST status. If she keeps making these type of movies she will be thought of as a straight to DVD actress.

Looks like especially designed orthopedic shoes for those massive feet of hers. What’s her shoe size, 14? I hope she got some “body rubs” from Ellen over the weekend or at least I am sure Jamie Foxx or Colin Powell slipped her a finger or two. Poor thing, she got be aching for some by now. HONEY ANYONE. Ha-ha!

Her knees are creeping me out

Sincerely concerned @ 08/27/2013 at 8:22 am

@Just a Comment: I understand that event at Ron Perelman’s cost beau coup bucks but than I gather making connections is crucial. Also, I see movies that go straight to DVD with all kinds of good actors including Ryan Gossling, Nicole Kidmen, ( I could go on but am too busy this morning). I’ll watch a movie On Demand because of the actor in it and think, “That movie really sucked”. Why is it bad for her to do that???

Sincerely concerned @ 08/27/2013 at 8:33 am

@Karen: So YOU’RE the enfamous WTF.

Sincerely concerned @ 08/27/2013 at 8:34 am

@Sincerely concerned: @Karen: that’s discrimination… You bigot!

She left a life of extravagant luxury (jet, mansion, helicopter) to start over and fix a mistake she made ​​and protect his innocent daughter. Point for her. And you? Go get a life. Jealous and unloved.

@Yassine:

Friend, and new apartment in Brooklyn in New York? Katie is still living rent? Tommy did not want to pay to own a home for his beautiful daughter?

@Sincerely conerned (#17):
Exactly ;-)

@Danielle:
Interesting, another Nicole Kidman fan.

@Karen:
Hi, I’m the obnoxious, I can continue with my critical mind if you want but I’m afraid you’ll have nightmares :(

Just a Comment @ 08/29/2013 at 3:14 am

#12 – I wish her well. I don’t wish anyone bad. But I’m just saying the entertainment business is so competitive and so much money is at stake when making a movie that its not good to keep making movies that go straight to DVD. And there’s always another actress waiting for that “breakout” career. Yes, Nicole has made movies that have gone straight to DVD, but at this point, as far as I’m concerned, her career has peaked. Nicole has already won her Best Actress Academy Award and is a wealthy woman thanks to her divorce from Tom Cruise so I don’t think she has the pressure to “make it” now she probably now enjoys her work more because she’s not waiting for that break or worrying about money. Katie is not in the same position career wise like Nicole Kidman.

Just a Comment @ 08/29/2013 at 3:19 am

Madonna is a wealthy, successful music artist, philantropist, etc. but as much as she tried she could NOT make it as an actress. Jessica Simpson also didn’t do well in the movies but is a successful business woman and is laughing all the way to the bank. Jessica Alba is not necessarily a dramatic actress but she is also becoming a savy business woman. We’ll see what happens to Katie Holmes.