Monica Bellucci & Vincent Cassel Split After 14 Years of Marriage

Monica Bellucci & Vincent Cassel Split After 14 Years of Marriage

Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel are calling it quits after fourteen years of marriage.

Vincent Cassel confirms that he is separating from his wife Monica Bellucci by mutual agreement,” his rep told a local Italian newspaper.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vincent Cassel

The couple met while making the French film The Apartment back in 1996 and they got married in 1999. They have two daughters together – Deva, 8, and Leonie, 3.

Monica is best known to American audiences for her roles in The Matrix Reloaded and The Passion of the Christ while you may recognize Vincent from his roles in Black Swan and the recent film Trance.

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

NO!! I so was not expecting this (( They were an amazing couple, I wonder what happened

Omg they are so hot why??

im divorcing also, bad time for marriages. i loved them together. vincent is so hot!

that’s just sad :(

She-whom-shall-not be-named @ 08/26/2013 at 6:09 pm

MiIey Cyrus shock factor, Khloe & Lamar split…now THIS??? The mass media is having a feild day!

Diliana von Bork @ 08/26/2013 at 6:15 pm

I watched Trance… He looked so sexy.
I think it was like an open relationship. I read they didn’t even live together. Maybe it was better for them?

NorthEast @ 08/26/2013 at 6:53 pm

Men all over the world are happy and hoping to have a chance with Monica. She’s so beautiful and classy.

It was definitely an open relationship – most of these are doomed from the start! Monica confirmed that in an interview and Vincent (apparently) happily cheated on her around Paris (not too sure if this is true). Why bother getting married if you’re going to have an open thing? These things don’t work. Plus actors get too many chances to cheat – every day is a temptation.

Suri the meal ticket @ 08/26/2013 at 8:42 pm

This is so sad!! I remember how Vincent talked about Monica, her earnest.

one of the two must have falling in love with someone else. if they have an open relationship why would you split…unless the open relationship with the third party got real.

I think Monica is so sexy. And I’m a very straight girl :D

lolatoopointoh @ 08/26/2013 at 10:07 pm

That’s too bad. I personally never felt they were the right match for each other and was surprised they lasted so long.

Cookie_monster @ 08/26/2013 at 10:49 pm

I think Vincent Cassel is attractive in a weird kinda way. I convinced myself he was playing himself in the movie “Eastern promises”…CREEPTASTIC

Sad. But 14 years, it was a successful marriage.

She is one of the most beautiful women of all time!

siennagold @ 08/27/2013 at 3:46 am

That’s sad. They look good together.

Bertrand Manon @ 08/27/2013 at 5:58 am

Mais pk ?????
Que c’est t’il passé ??
c’était un très beau couple, il durait, et allait très bien ensemble !!
je ne comprends pas !!!!

LOVE VINCENT CASSEL!!

It’s how ends open marriages, with divorce. There are some “old things” that remains indispensable about marriages.
It’s a hard decision, after 14 years of relationship, but I think when the rumor ends, they (specially Monica) will feel an enormous relief!