Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Vanessa Hudgens: FYF Fest Bliss with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens: FYF Fest Bliss with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens rocks a cute pair of earrings while grabbing a bite to eat at Joan’s on Third on Tuesday (August 27) in Los Angeles.

Earlier in the day, the 24-year-old actress was seen keeping her body toned while heading out for a workout with her younger sister Stella.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“SoOo much fun at FYF Fest this past weekend. Music + Friends + Beautiful Weather = BLISS. The highlight of night 1 had to be Yeah Yeah Yeahs. They are GODS. I worship you K.O #RockStars,” Vanessa posted on her Tumblr on the same day.

She added, “Spent day 2 with my lovers Stella and Laura. Seeing MGMT live was incredible. They were soo psychedelic.”

FYI: Vanessa is wearing Heyoka Leather earrings.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens stepping out for lunch with a gal pal…

vanessa hudgens fyf fest bliss with stella 01
vanessa hudgens fyf fest bliss with stella 02
vanessa hudgens fyf fest bliss with stella 03
vanessa hudgens fyf fest bliss with stella 04
vanessa hudgens fyf fest bliss with stella 05
vanessa hudgens fyf fest bliss with stella 06
vanessa hudgens fyf fest bliss with stella 07
vanessa hudgens fyf fest bliss with stella 08
vanessa hudgens fyf fest bliss with stella 09
vanessa hudgens fyf fest bliss with stella 10
vanessa hudgens fyf fest bliss with stella 11

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
kelly martineau @ 08/27/2013 at 6:25 pm

Why does V allways do that with her mouth? V has to much bractlets around her waist. To much going on. And Laura is dress like Sandy in the movie grease.
What is fyf feast?

Wow, another Hudgens post…

kelly martineau @ 08/27/2013 at 6:26 pm

One more thing. I like her without wearing hats all the time,

@kelly martineau: lol you´re such a loseeer haha

she looks cute, i love her friendship with Laura

Fashion road kill.

Lame and irrelevant actor who is overcompensating on twitterr

Nightwish @ 08/27/2013 at 7:42 pm

Yes, here we have Hudgens dressing as rediculous as possible to get everyone’s attention. Man this chick is the best definition of desperation. All this just to get her picture posted here. After all she said she’d google herself to see how her outfit is photographed. That just tell you how self obsessd Pudgekin is. I bet Hudge is walkin around thinkin she looks fabulous LMAO .

Nightwish @ 08/27/2013 at 7:49 pm

here we have Hudgens dressing as rediculous as possible to get everyone’s attention. Man this chick is the best definition of desperation. All this just to get her picture posted here. After all she said she’d google herself to see how her outfit is photographed. That just tell you how self obsessd Pudgekin is. I bet Hudge is walkin around thinkin she looks fabulous LMAO ..

@nightwish
I don’t understand what’s wrong with the way she’s dressed? She looks just fine to me. It’s just you showing again you’re nothing but a bully who needs to grow up.

way too much thought went into this outfit, it’s about as far away from organic as you can get.

@Trisha: Are you saying you put no thought in the way you dress? Gotta love inane comments.

Haters Suck! @ 08/27/2013 at 8:58 pm

@nightwish
Are u sure youre a guy?

She looks beautiful no matter what she wears. Nice pic of Vanessa & Stella with the same red lips :-) Love it <3 <3
,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,.
`"¹li¡|¡|¡il¹"`

Nightwish @ 08/27/2013 at 9:13 pm

@Jr: that comment #9 was not me. Suffice to say, out n about to drown the sorrows of her latest film going straight to video is understandable on her part, duckface instagram pics notwithstanding

Her sister annoys the hell out of me. Does she believe she’s famous or something? Always doing that same horrid face Vanessa does (which is as annoying)… I don’t know which sister annoys me the most between slvtty V and Stella who?

Hi! If you are single and seeking serious relationship, I suggest that you should try on — Rìchfìshёs.οrg— the largest successful singles and admires club with 2,000,000 members, maybe you will meet one near or in your city and the customer service will manually block scammers there, it’s worth a try!
rtrtt

@kelly martineau: FYF is a music festival that’s similar to Coachella. You’d know that if you actually took the time to look it up yourself instead of being lazy. Also, Vanessa always wears a ton of bracelets & she almost always wears hats. You need a new hobby instead of complaining about every little things that goes on in her life.

Vanessa happens to love fashion, accessories, and enjoys dressing in different ways. That’s just her. It’s not everyone’s taste. But she certainly looks beautiful, is not baring body parts, and is just having fun with her clothes. Why hate? Man, I’m glad I don’t have your stupid critiques on my clothes when I leave the house. Seriously. You people are just ridiculous. I think she looks perfectly fine out with her GF.

Nightwish @ 08/28/2013 at 8:38 am

So the frozen ground went straight to download. That bodes badly for gimme shelter. If i were her, i also would be taking my mind off it by blowing money shopping and drinking. But theres always a chance she will be praised for her five minute slot in machete kills. Hope! Go Hudgens!

Screw those two flips! who is the hot blonde with them? Yeah baby

Frozen Ground as always slated to be a very limited theater and VOD opening. Why would you blame Vanessa for that? She was excellent in this film, and I thought it was a very engrossing thriller. All 3, Cusack, Cage, and Vanessa, were great in their roles. Too bad it was buried under lame superhero movies and not promoted properly. Say what you want. None of that is Vanessa’s fault. She was fabulous!

@maria: Please stop. Your lame excuse making is unbearable. Yeah maria, people spend 30 million on a film they hope will go straight to video (on demand). What a riot.

@nightwish
Wow you really really hate this girl. Why what did she ever do to you?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All