Tue, 27 August 2013 at 3:30 pm
What Did Robin Thicke's Family Think of Miley Cyrus' VMA Show?
- Robin Thicke‘s wife Paula Patton had no problem with his duet with Miley Cyrus at the VMAs, but his mother has a different opinion… – Huffington Post
- Joel Francis is going to jail – The Hollywood Reporter
- Niall Horan talked to JJJ – what did he have to say?? – Just Jared Jr
- Why is Loki not in The Avengers sequel? – Entertainment Weekly
- Alec Baldwin gets intense with a photographer – DListed
- Selena Gomez works it on the red carpet – Hollywood Tuna
- Fox News runs offensive song over picture of Bradley Manning – Towleroad
- The Great Gatsby, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan, is about a war veteran who finds himself drawn to the past and lifestyle of his millionaire neighbor.
- At Any Price, starring Zac Efron, is about a farming family’s business that is threatened by an unexpected crisis, further testing the relationship between a father and his rebellious son.
- Pain & Gain, starring Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, is about a trio of bodybuilders in Florida who caught up in an extortion ring and a kidnapping scheme that goes terribly wrong.
- The Reluctant Fundamentalist, starring Kate Hudson and Liev Schreiber, is about a young Pakistani man who is chasing corporate success on Wall Street, embroiled in a conflict between his American Dream, a hostage crisis, and the enduring call of his family’s homeland.
DVDs & Blu-rays Out on DVD
Like Just Jared on Facebook