Kate Bosworth: Wedding Photos with Michael Polish!

Kate Bosworth: Wedding Photos with Michael Polish!

Kate Bosworth looks gorgeous while sharing a kiss with husband Michael Polish in these first photos from their wedding on Saturday (August 31) in Phillipsburg, Montana.

The 30-year-old actress’ wedding photos will be featured in the Winter issue of Martha Stewart Weddings being released in December, but for now we have these teaser photos!

Kate wore two Oscar de la Renta dresses while Michael suited up in Brooks Brothers. The couple exchanged Ocappi rings.

The four-day celebration was held at The Ranch at Rock Creek and guests included her Black Rock co-star Lake Bell and her new hubby Scott Campbell, as well as Justified actor Walton Goggins.

The location of the wedding was chosen for its “privacy and rustic old-world charm.” The paternal side of Michael‘s family is also from the area.

For more details on Kate Bosworth‘s wedding, visit MarthaStewartWeddings.com!

kate bosworth wedding photos with michael polish 01
kate bosworth wedding photos with michael polish 02

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Congratulations to them!

While I am very happy for them, I hope she starts to eat more. You can see her dress pretty much falling off her.

Boring and dull fits her perfectly.

So Skinny man ashame

I was expecting more from her. The dress is so plain, boring. MP looks good though.

BEAUTIFUL COUPLE! @ 09/01/2013 at 1:05 pm

I WISH THEM MANY- MANY CUTE BABIES !!!!

Not going to lie – I was expecting more from her wedding look – since fashion is her “thing”. She’s a surprisingly ordinary bride.

CONGRATULATIONS !

Congrats to them, although I wish her dress fit her better.

Was she expecting alot of paps or maybe just a few. If she really wanted privacy maybe just maybe not twitter, sell info to mags to get attention if she really wanted privacy but she didn’t. Congrats now where are the instagram pics or is it more twit pics?

Madeleine @ 09/01/2013 at 2:16 pm

So beautiful! Congrats to them!

Aw they look real sweet together.

Congrats and best wishes!

Hm. That dress is Oscar de la Renta?! Shockingly ordinary. I think I was expecting a little more from her. Also, it doesn’t look like it fits. It’s a little loose.

Dieter!!!!!! @ 09/01/2013 at 3:11 pm

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes to them! She looks beautiful!

Congrats! @ 09/01/2013 at 3:47 pm

Doesn’t matter how ordinary her dress is. In this case, the couple outshines anything they put on. She’s a very beautiful woman. And I like her husband’s hair — somewhat slicked back. They look classy and elegant. It reminds me of “The Great Gatsby” era. I’m happy to see her married. At one time, I felt certain that she would marry Orlando Bloom. They were a very nice-looking couple too. But Kate did good, and so did Bloom. Wishing Kate and her hubby all the happiness that married life can bring. Blessings!

Big Alex's Tiny Pee [Lil Alex] @ 09/01/2013 at 3:51 pm

Look at those bones jutting out! And why did she choose a dress with a bodice when she has nothing to put in it?? I can’t believe Big Alex used to stick me in this sack of bones on a regular basis.

Best wishes @ 09/01/2013 at 3:53 pm

Congratulations to them. Not liking the dress though. She’s beautiful but very petite so I understand she can’t wear cream cake like dresses à la Princess Diana, but this is too simple looking for a wedding gown imo.

Pretty Ka @ 09/01/2013 at 3:54 pm

So beautiful… It’s very nice to see they are so very much in love.

Big Alex's Tiny Pee [Lil Alex] @ 09/01/2013 at 3:56 pm

@Congrats!:

What about Big Alex? He’s not doing too good. He’s sure keeping ME busy though, LOL!!!!

Congratulations I hope she and him finds happiness with this union. Best of luck to them both.

Beautiful. Pure hapiness. I wish them to stay happily together.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All