Lady Gaga Reveals Real Hair During iTunes Festival (Photos)

Lady Gaga Reveals Real Hair During iTunes Festival (Photos)

Lady Gaga takes off her wig to reveal her real hair while performing at the opening show of the 2013 iTunes Festival on Sunday (September 1) at The Roundhouse Art Centre in London, England.

The 27-year-old singer said that her wigs have helped her hide behind different characters and she was ready to take it off.

“Here I am the human underneath the wigs. This is my real hair,” Gaga told the crowd before going into her song “Swine.” She continued the rest for the next few songs with her real hair showing.

Check back later for videos of Gaga‘s performance at the iTunes Festival!

10+ pictures inside of Lady Gaga revealing her real hair…

lady gaga reveals real hair during itunes festival photos 01

• Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Good for her. I wish more stars would embrace substance over spectacle. (I’m looking at you, Miley.)

no more gag @ 09/01/2013 at 6:01 pm

B!@#h please! I can’t stop rolling my eyes!

BARF no wonder she wears all of the get ups. It’s not pretty underneath all of the gimmicks.

No way I thought only black people wore weaves & wigs!!

Bruno Gaga @ 09/01/2013 at 6:19 pm

She looks absolutely fantastic. OMG
What an amazing woman

When you are as ugly as she is, it’s much better to be completely eccentric and have get ups, it hides the ugliness.

@sdf:Are you kidding me?

Big deal, i do that every day.

Craigypants @ 09/01/2013 at 7:10 pm

She looks a mess.
Wow Gaga has real hair. Nothing new here, moving on.

@eve:

Would like to see what YOUR face looks like behind your computer huh?

Mrs. Gaston @ 09/01/2013 at 7:20 pm

@sdf – you’re an ignorant fool. can you say Britney Spears, Christina Aguliera, Jessica Simpson, Katy Perry…the list goes on and on. All white women and all wigs/weaves. it’s NOT a black thing (because i’m black and i don’t wear a weave or a wig). hair is an accessory.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 09/01/2013 at 7:47 pm

love gaga!

GAGA The GREAT !! The songs were amazing. I loved AURA, MANICURE, SEX DREAMS, SWINE and the others. Gaga please release Aura, Manicure or Sex Dreams as the next singles. Aura is awesome. Do you wanna see me naked lover, do you wanna peak underneath the covers, Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the curtains, behind the burqa, behind the aura- verse from Aura. Gaga you rock.

Very brave of her many celebrities hide behind their extensions but still love her hair does not matter to me guys

GAGA The GREAT !! The song called Jewels and Drugs with TI, TOO SHORT and TWISTA is going to be a hit. Gaga performed this track today. Come on JUSTJARED load some more itunes videos. Gaga rocked it. Gaga has a hit record on her hands. All of the songs previewed today were hits. Applause is great but imagine if she released Aura instead or Sex Dream as the lead single. Gaga is playing with us. She has hit after hit on ARTPOP. OMG. I can’t wait to see the video for AURA. WOW!

Gee, how profound. YAWN.

She thinks everything she does is so profound and art. She takes herself way too seriously, no sense of humor. I don’t mind listening to her on the radio, but like so many of these pop stars, to me they are better heard than seen because their performances are all ego.

Too bad she can’t show us her real nose…wonder what else she’s had done…lipo?

Thanks for all the news. She looks amazing! :)

Great! tonight ^_^

She looks kind of hot without all those things that she always wear.

I could go gaga for the natural Gaga ;)

Blonde Ambition @ 09/08/2013 at 3:08 am

I wonder what Gaga thinks of this and if she can come clean not just with revealing her natural hair…

Perez Confesses “Sabotage” of Christina Aguilera for Lady Gaga: http://justiceforbionic.wordpress.com

Croesco Rocks @ 01/21/2014 at 4:46 pm