Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Riley Keough: Most Beautiful Person Alex Pettyfer Knows!

Riley Keough: Most Beautiful Person Alex Pettyfer Knows!

Riley Keough leaves the El Rey Theater after watching her mom Lisa Marie Presley perform a concert on Sunday evening (September 1) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actress’ pal Alex Pettyfer posted a photo of her on his Instagram account over the weekend with a very sweet message for her.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Riley Keough

“The most beautiful person I know ….” Alex wrote as the caption. The pair previously dated last year and they have since been seen holding hands while attending the premiere of his latest film The Butler.

Watch a promo for Lisa Marie‘s new tour below!

Lisa Marie Presley – Tour Promo
riley keough most beautiful person alex pettyfer knows 01
riley keough most beautiful person alex pettyfer knows 03
riley keough most beautiful person alex pettyfer knows 04

Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline, Instagram
Posted to: Alex Pettyfer, Riley Keough

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

WTF? Really? Such weird people in this world…perhaps he refers to inner beauty, cause I don’t see anything beautiful in that picture…

PETTYFER MUST HAVE BEEN STONED OR DRUNK OR BOTH. OR SIMPLY HE WAS JOKING. OR TELLING IT FOR PUBLICITY

Aren’t they dating though? As if holding hands are not enough indication.

Gosh that’s not even Pettyfer’s account lol…her PR people are trying wayyyy to hard to make her happen…

I love Alex and Riley. They are the cutest couple!

You know, here’s the thing. Riley Keough has grown up in a world of wealth and excess that most of us can only dream about, and yet she still manages to keep it real. If you want to see pics of her all glammed out, do a google search. She is (was?) a model and she is gorgeous. But she also seems to know the difference between what’s real and what’s not, and this is a snapshot with no make-up. She still has the high cheekbones, huge eyes, etc, she’s still very pretty, but I would think that her boyfriend, Alex Pettifer, was referring to her inner beauty. Thank God some people can see beyond a bottle of mascara because some of the comments here disgust me.

@Michele: @Michele: yes finally someone who agrees with me i think shes gorgeous

beautiful young woman , those legs , wow

Let's keep it real @ 09/02/2013 at 6:08 pm

@kimmie:

And her people also post praising comments on her behalf…and that’s what really disgusts me!!!

Chewbacca @ 09/02/2013 at 6:09 pm

@Michele: You should probably thank Xenu, she’s in the cult and if he wants to stay with her he’ll have to join too.

What??? Alex obviously loves Riley. Why would you call anyone ugly. She seems really cool – considering she is the grand daughter of Elvis Presley and could be a total diva. She works, he works – they are a nice couple.

That is Alex’s instagram account. Riley does not need anyone to “make her happen” – neither does Alex. They are the cutest couple. They don’t bother anyone and they are not looking for attention.

Chewbacca @ 09/02/2013 at 6:26 pm

@Karen: They’re on instagram, they are begging for attention. If they weren’t they would avoid social media all together. It’s entirely possible for celebs to either not be on twitter or to have a completely private account to communicate with friends or family only. Also, they haven’t actually “happened” yet. Neither of them can carry a movie on their own. Sorry, that’s just the truth.

@Chewbacca:

Hey Chewbacca – what do you think of the rumour that Alex is going to be in Star Wars VII? And what is this nonsense about “happening”. Alex has been in two #1 movies. I met Alex. He is really great. He is not begging for attention. Riley – she seems like a very nice girl. What is your problem with Alex and Riley?

Chewbacca @ 09/02/2013 at 7:33 pm

@Karen: I think it’s a rumor. Honestly, it wouldn’t be a wise idea to cast him in anything other than a bit part. He just doesn’t have what it takes to pull off something so iconic and beloved like Star Wars. Like I said, he’s on twitter and instagram and posting personal stuff, it’s not because he’s a totally private person who just wants to live his life. It’s for attention. As for Riley, she supports an abusive cult, that is plenty enough to inspire me to avoid her work. Last thing I want is Hubbard’s cult getting it’s hands on my money. I work too hard for it.

who? and who?

@roxxien:

Please – why did you bother writing if you did not know who they are.

@Chewbacca:

What cult? I think her mom used to be in Scientology but isn’t anymore.

Chewbacca @ 09/02/2013 at 8:54 pm

@Michele: Scientology is an abusive cult and Riley and her brother and grandmother are still into it big time. Why is it that anytime someone mentions that Riley is a cultie, someone leaves a comment acting like it was just her mom who joined? She was born into it and hasn’t left. Why do you think Lisa Marie hasn’t publicly discussed leaving? If she does Riley will drop her like a flaming hot potato.

@Let’s keep it real:

I’m not anyone’s people. Just myself.

Chewbacca @ 09/02/2013 at 9:04 pm

@Michele: It just occurred to me that the fact that you supposedly didn’t get that I was referring to Scientology as a cult means you’re a member. It’s too late, people already know that Riley was born a clam, lying won’t change that. As I tell republicans, reality and truth are not subjective.

Chewbacca @ 09/02/2013 at 9:31 pm

@Michele: If your cult is so awesome, why do you spend your time lying about whether c-listers like Riley are members? Shouldn’t you be regaling us with her and your wins?

@Chewbacca:

You think I’m a member do Scientology? Hahahahah! Thanks for the laugh. I assure you I am NOT a member of Scientology or any cult, not even a religion. And I thought I read that Lisa Marie had left Scientology. Not sure, though.

@Chewbacca

Lisa Marie did leave Scientology — google it for yourself.

@Michele: Yes, she did, but if she talks about it, Riley and other family members who are still in will have to disconnect. Google it, it’s when Scientologists abandon friends or family who leave. Just because Lisa left doesn’t mean her kids or mom did. They’re still in and that means she has to watch herself or they will never see or speak to her again.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All