Madonna Reveals Trailer for Secret Steven Klein Project

Madonna Reveals Trailer for Secret Steven Klein Project

Madonna holds the hands of her children David, 7, and Mercy, 8, while making their way through Heathrow Airport on Tuesday (September 3) in London, England.

The 55-year-old entertainer was later seen that day arriving at an airport in New York City with the kids.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Madonna

Madonna just released a trailer for her new “Secret Project Revolution” with photographer Steven Klein and the clip reportedly features one of her new songs. Check it out below!

Madonna Reveals Trailer for Secret Steven Klein Project
madonna reveals trailer for secret steven klein project 01
madonna reveals trailer for secret steven klein project 02
madonna reveals trailer for secret steven klein project 03
madonna reveals trailer for secret steven klein project 04
madonna reveals trailer for secret steven klein project 05

A&E

Sück it, bítches!!! @ 09/04/2013 at 7:44 pm

Lady Gaga is #1 in more countries than Madonna! LOL!!! LADY GAGA IS QUEEN OF POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

porquenon @ 09/04/2013 at 8:25 pm

@Sück it, bítches!!!:

Gaga is a pathetic copycat. There would be no Gaga without Madonna. Madonna est la Reine!

porquenon @ 09/04/2013 at 8:27 pm

@Sück it, bítches!!!:

Her children always look nice and happy.

Love The Shoes @ 09/04/2013 at 9:32 pm

@yep: Yes they do. David and Mercy have beautiful smiles and eyes and I can’t wait to see what they look like as adults. David is so darn handsome now.

Lady Gaga is queen of pop @ 09/04/2013 at 10:07 pm

LOL. Lady Gaga doesn’t need Madonna. Lady Gaga is her own free bítch. Madonna stole from everyone. Lady Gaga doesn’t have to copy Madonna because Madonna stole from them all. Lady Gaga is the Meryl Streep of Music.

the queen!!!! the best

“Lady Gaga is the Meryl Streep of Music.” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Btw Madonna and her kids looks great!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 09/05/2013 at 12:56 pm

Fine to see Mo again! She looks ossom!
I wonder if Mo is able to make astral-voyages (OBE´s)?
Why? On Tuesday, the 3.9.2013, about midnight (Between Tuesday and Wednesday), I had a lucid dream, where Mo visited me, when I was in my bed. In this lucid dream (or astral phonomenon) she came near to my bed and gave me a gift (I forgot the details about the gift). Perhaps it was more than just a lucid dream ? Mo could have visited me by astral-flight.
BTW:
On the 12.8.2013 I made a walk and found (by coincidence) a golden key, that´s very similar to the key Mo is wearing now at her necklace. Maybe that´s more than just a coincidence ??? A sign ?
Or the woman, who visited me, was a woman, that looked similar to Mo.
Good Kabbalah-Ceremonies will let her make astral-voyages, I think.
And Mo now has the key to THE ASTRAL ZONE, yep!
***
Mo, compare my infos with your experiences, if you made them.
***
217, give me 5, makes 222, 168 !
**********High 5, Mo !***

Alexandra Montalvan @ 09/07/2013 at 12:18 pm

Madonna, Lady Gaga, Miley Cirus…. what sadless please. Poor world, this is not the art, this is not the music, this is not the talent. In my opinion this women only transmit poverty of mind. (ok, is my opinion!!)

That’s an awesome trailer!