Katie Holmes Pampers Suri After She Breaks Her Arm

Katie Holmes Pampers Suri After She Breaks Her Arm

Katie Holmes treats her daughter Suri to a pedicure at the iPlaza Nail Salon on Saturday evening (September 7) in New York City.

The 34-year-old actress seems to have covered up a part of Suri‘s cast near where someone wrote “no butt smacking with this.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Suri, 7, looks to be in great spirits after breaking her arm and she sat side by side with a friend while getting her toes polished.

FYI: Suri is wearing an Ella Moss Girl dress.

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes and Suri at the nail salon…

katie holmes pampers suri after she breaks her arm 01
katie holmes pampers suri after she breaks her arm 10
katie holmes pampers suri after she breaks her arm 11

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

“Pampers”? I think you mean “spoils”.

Registerednurse @ 09/08/2013 at 4:17 am

Ugly kid and spoilt *****

Spoiled rotten kid. Katie is creating a little monster. That child is probably out of control and will only get worse.

WTF is wrong with you people? You’re creating a monster if you spoil your child? That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Geez, where do you live, in a cave? And how can you call a child ugly? All children are beautiful and if you don’t see that then you are ugly on the inside.

Suri=meal ticket @ 09/08/2013 at 7:46 am

Airhead pimp mama, takes every chance to pimp out her meal ticket’s broken arm.
The hardest working child labor in the US of A, cannot even have a break with a broken arm, even though very likely to be self-inflicted.
No wonder, rumor has it that Tommy Gurl is shopping for a brainy woman to be his beard #4.
KHo= (tree trunk thighs+saggy boobs+air head)^famewhooring.

@Suri=meal ticket:

Katie Holme’s the most beautiful woman in HW. She’s beautiful, talented and a great mother. Suri is the most beautiful child of HW. You must be a bitter woman, ugly, fat, no friends and no boyfriend. You should be the 4th Tom Cruise’s beard. Two crazy.

YASSINE, where is you?

Imagine this kid’s needs and demands when she grows up!

Sincerely concerned @ 09/08/2013 at 8:31 am

@Anne: He left when some of the posters were beyond obnoxious. Smart guy, who needs it? #7: do you know if it could be Jessica White?

You guys are ridiculous. Heaven forbid a mother takes her daughter to get her nails done. I see photos of other celebrity mothers like Jennifer Garner taking her daughters out for a mani/pedi all the time. Funny how no one says that she’s spoiling her children. Instead, she is supermom.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/08/2013 at 10:19 am

So by Tom cruise auditioning for a brainiac, he means some like Kelly Preston. Excluding me being into Scientology, I would do it. For 40 thou a month, I could be air jetted biweekly to him for make- up, dress/gown and stilettos, provided we have a transparent mouth piece to serve as a barrier. When he comes back from set, I could master the “Tom, you’re right” look with an occaisional “you’re wrong” when he is DEAD wrong. ( just to keep it real). By going back to my regular job, he would know I have a brain. I just wouldn’t tell him what kind of an a** he really is. He is so narcissistic, he wouldn’t even pick up on it. After working in the medical profession for over 25 years, I am we’ll versed on the, “yes you’re right and it WAS your idea look”. As far as sex is concerned, I would find away to get him to think that like Kelly Preston, we well sustain our relationship if we by step the subservient stuff. Get him a female alpha poodle to fulfill is paternal needs. ( they’re smart and being a dog will feed into his ego). Plus like the original Scientology creater’s addiction, utilizing other selfulfilling tools will utilize his intimate resources to his greatest capacity. all you have to do is throw in big words. …The more confusing, the more intelligent it souds. hence the brainiac;). …this is BEST for his mental health.

Fake Movie @ 09/08/2013 at 10:54 am

Anyone notice that Katie’s co-star in Miss Meadows is someone named “Bud Weiser”?

Sincerely concerned @ 09/08/2013 at 11:01 am

Correction, “means somONE like Kelly Preston”

that child and her mom should not have to be subject to flashing lights and paparazzi every time they go out. Can someone please protect these people from that? sheesh

K-FLOP - NYFW 2014 - Suspense @ 09/08/2013 at 12:34 pm

NYFW S2014 -”This collection is about wearable elegance; the woman we design for is somewhat of an adventurer; creating her own path.”

NYFW F2013 – The inspiration: Katharine Hepburn and the 1940s by way of the 1970s. “We’re conscious of making high quality pieces you can wear over and over…” “That stay in your closet forever,”

NYFW S2013 – “very simple, with very classic lines. They’re just nice, well-made luxury items that highlight the woman wearing them.”

Sept 9 2013 H & Y Presentation prediction – unoriginal, unremarkable and unimaginative. i.e. boring

We should see the ‘safe’ reviews from the normally invited media outlets (WWD, NYT, BBB) and then the ‘real’ reviews will trickle from from the uninvited fashion bloggers.

she is a kid, maybe her blanket gives her comfort? Maybe she needs it with all the crap her dad put her through. do you ever see Tom with her? NO. So leave the kid alone. I know 15 year olds that still have bears and animals cause they have special comfort needs , so STFU

I don’t get why people think Suri is Katie’s meal ticket. She certainly isn’t parading her around for roles because this chick barely gets roles and when she does, they are small budget films. So again, how is Suri her meal ticket? Because of Tom? I think the crap she had to put up with, with the crazy Scientology and I’m sure Tom’s crazy hold over her is more than enough to guarantee her comfortable and stability for life.

I will say that I still can’t believe this child is parading around with a blanket as a jacket. She’s been like this since a very young age. Her parents are walking around in jeans/pants, sweaters and sometimes coats and boots or close-toed shoes, and Suri is walking around in simple summer dresses with no fabric, flip flops or open-toed high heels and a blanket as her coat. W.T.F.

55vineyard @ 09/09/2013 at 12:00 am

@grow up: She is a little old for the blanket, if she was going to regular school she would be teased like heck. I can understand about the stuffed animals though, I had my Tony the Tiger until I got married in my early 20′s.

Maybe because of her broken arm, she cant’t fit into her little cardis.
Suri hasn’t had her blanket for over a year, think it’s got to do with her arm ,more than anything else now.
So cute, her mum taking her and her little friend to get a pedi.

You know Sincerely Concerned, I agree with you.
TC is a nice looking older man, at least for me, but that’s ok.
I can handle anything he dishes out for a while, the money, oodles and oodles of it to play with, a plane at your disposal, racks full of clothes and shoes, most importantly you have people to clean up , cook , wash , iron, shop, vacuum, nannies. Sounds good….at least for a while.
Katie isn’t too good at pretending is she, things must have been rough to give all that up.

So true. Suri still uses her blanket! I remember seeing her with Katie and Katie’s parents at a Disney park, still using her blanket sewned in with a freakin’ PACIFIER. I swear to God, Suri is not normal.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/09/2013 at 8:46 am

@Gina: From Cleveland here; I talked to the owner of a vintage store (Winds of Change). She said Suri and Kate came in to shop and look around. She said that Suri was the sweetest and most well mannered little girl and they were both quiet and very kind. You should watch that movie, ” selebrity”, about how much the Paps r out of control. Try having hundreds of cameras flashing at you every time you step outside. They also shout out things at you so they can get a picture of you reacting. Some of the Paps hired now are in gangs, because magazines know these people will do anything to get a picture. I would be holding onto a blanket too. So much has happened to that girl in a year:(. On top of that; at her age, 7-8y/o’s become very brave and independent. ..hence the broken arm. Your natural response; than Katie should move. Than the Paps have won. Live a life in isolation? The more you learn to ignore, the better. These are good carryover skills too …on self-discipline. I seen Suri go from very angry and mad yelling at the Paps to learning to ignore in the past 2 mos. In a year, she won’t even notice them. You know, like the bullies at the park or the bad kids you learn to stay away from.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/09/2013 at 9:45 am

@Suri=meal ticket: you MUST be Scientology or Tom Cruise or even Connor. No one would rag like you do.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All