Gerard Butler Makes Shortlist for Scottish Fashion Icon Award!

Gerard Butler Makes Shortlist for Scottish Fashion Icon Award!

Gerard Butler shows off his chest hair while heading out for lunch with a friend at Real Food Daily Restaurant on Monday (September 9) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old actor was spotted chatting on the phone while touching down at LAX Airport.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that Gerard has made the shortlist for the Scottish Fashion Icon Award, which will be presented at the 2013 Scottish Fashion Awards on October 9 in London, England. Vote for him now!

The list also includes Gemma Cairney, Thom Evans, Calvin Harris, Andy Murray, James McAvoy, and Julianne Moore.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler grabbing lunch at Real Food Daily Restaurant…

gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 01

• How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,104 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 745 » Show All
Prancing Pony @ 09/09/2013 at 9:40 pm

Well, he’s in LA. Good :) That ought to settle the matter.
GB looks great (and happy too). I think he’s looking very relaxed – like he’s just getting on with things. Satchel = working on something? Anyway, it’s all good in the ‘hood.
Unlike some recent photos, he’s actually smiling at the camera. Even for the paps (!). Interesting… :)

@Ducky: Hi there, Ducky :)

Privacy and Class still GFW @ 09/09/2013 at 9:49 pm

truth

In your delusional dreams @ 09/09/2013 at 9:53 pm

He’s bored and boring.

Cinderella @ 09/09/2013 at 10:03 pm

May I please volunteer to keep this man in clean clothes. He has the strangest fashion sense….love the dude, but damn. Boy needs a girl to arrange his closet with stuff that actually matches so he has a head start. I will volunteer. just so i can filch a couple of tees to sleep in now and again. Ahh heck no need for that if I’m sleeping in his bed! Will volunteer for that too. Style icon my a$$. Manly dude yes. Stylish one, no. Hotter than all get out, yes. Metrosexual male, no. Loved all the same, but the dude’s sense of fashion kills me. My favorite was the sweat pants capris he wore in Thailand. Those were epic. Most important part of the picture, the smile! As long as that is present the rest don’t matter!

I think the world of him;)

@Cinderella: A volunteer indeed!!! How gracious of you. Well, you have my vote. A little more may be required to put a smile on his face though. Are you up to the challenge?
Please look for the yellow towel when you organize the bathroom closets. Camera, you’ll need a camera. Perhaps a kilt might be appropriate. Careful exam might be needed in that case. Talk to Lolita about that.

Prancing Pony @ 09/09/2013 at 10:32 pm

@Cinderella: LOL :)
You know what I like? I like the way he’s got his own thing going on :) He’s his own man, that’s for sure. They’re probably really expensive crumpled clothes too ;) I think he definitely wears whatever he likes.
And although his clothes look, um, “well loved”, at least they look clean!

I like the way he dresses (sometimes more than others!). It’s quite a strong look. Nothing too frivolous or fad-driven, not ponsy or contrived. Just real :)

Prancing Pony @ 09/09/2013 at 10:37 pm

@emmmmm: are you here today? hope you’re ok.

Glad to see you, Gerry! I do not doubt that you are healthy and happy. Pic with the pps never happened before. Cool! <333

@Cinderella: Now Cinderella, If we, and I say we thinking we will be taking a vote on the chosen attire…. certainly you will need chaperones as well.
I took the liberty to look up proper kilt etiquette just in case. http://www.ehow.com/how_4449647_politely-wear-kilt-sitting.html
——-
Hi Prancer, you are right about the clothes. At times I think he picks them out of the dryer and off he goes. Did love that NYC stage attire with the top hat though. But maybe the Oliver Twist look won’t do.

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/09/2013 at 11:00 pm

Gerard Butler just cut me off on La Cienega. https://twitter.com/mamitamarissa

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/09/2013 at 11:12 pm

Awesome Yoga class and best of all having Gerard Butler right next to me!! Literally!! It is Hollywood so you never know who you’ll bump into. Celebrities are normal!!
He was in his scrubs and kept showing his butt crack and he’s so not flexible!! But I’m still a fan he is a hottie I fell in love with him when he kicked ass in law Abiden Citizen!!

Lol. Maybe if Gerry didn’t wear cargo shorts and a dress shirt with designer high tops and a murse he’d fit in more. You want to go unnoticed? Dress like the locals. No californian guy would wear those shoes or murse. If they cant be bought at foot locker or a vans outlet you are going to stand out. But hey if you like your style that’s cool. I’m just saying in SoCal anyone wearing that outfit people would stare.

@PrancingPhannie @ 09/09/2013 at 11:24 pm

Ever heard of airplanes? They fly really fast!! Last I heard, it is possible to get from Toronto to LA in 5 hours.

Prancing Pony @ 09/09/2013 at 11:27 pm

@Can’tGetEnough: Hi CGE :) Love those yoga comments! (butt crack and flexibility notwithstanding ;) )

What in the name of got-dressed-in-the-dark hell is he wearing? He’s up for a style award?? That must be that famous Scottish ironic humor that we’ve all heard about.

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/09/2013 at 11:38 pm

Just talked to Gerard butler!!!! https://twitter.com/mkgizzo She’s in Runyon Canyon.

@@PrancingPhannie: Maybe Gerry was handcuffed to her bed in Toronto? … You’re crazy! LOL!

http://www.scottishfashionawards.com/2013_scottish_fashion_awards_nominees_revealed.php Seriously, could someone help me out here. Will the short list for the fashion awards be wearing the designers clothing? In otherwords will they be the models? From what I gather, we should vote now for our favourite model and then there will be the professionals that will judge the designers? Sorry but you know how dense I can be at times or maybe more often than not.

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/09/2013 at 11:58 pm

@Prancing Pony: Hey PP! I wouldn’t have minded being behind him during that yoga class. LOL
Glad to see he has stayed in L.A. Maybe working on something with Alan? Let’s hope!
Hello to you too Ducky!

Prancing Pony @ 09/10/2013 at 12:00 am

@@PrancingPhannie: Er, are you talking to me? It’s Pony not Phannie. If you are, I have no idea what you’re talkin about *shrugs*.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 745 » Show All