Gerard Butler Makes Shortlist for Scottish Fashion Icon Award!

Gerard Butler Makes Shortlist for Scottish Fashion Icon Award!

Gerard Butler shows off his chest hair while heading out for lunch with a friend at Real Food Daily Restaurant on Monday (September 9) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old actor was spotted chatting on the phone while touching down at LAX Airport.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that Gerard has made the shortlist for the Scottish Fashion Icon Award, which will be presented at the 2013 Scottish Fashion Awards on October 9 in London, England. Vote for him now!

The list also includes Gemma Cairney, Thom Evans, Calvin Harris, Andy Murray, James McAvoy, and Julianne Moore.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler grabbing lunch at Real Food Daily Restaurant…

gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 01

• Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

1,104 Comments

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1045 » Show All

I lie in bed with you

@Maddy
I did not know about number 4. Thanks for the information.

While you’re at it, you can massage my back.

Sick in the head person alert @ 09/10/2013 at 6:28 pm
Lies, Lies and More Lies. @ 09/10/2013 at 6:33 pm

@Maddy: #111

may be…may be..may be..yes

In my opinion @ 09/10/2013 at 6:42 pm

@hee-hee: You are one seriously disturbed person and you need psychiatric help.

I’m waiting.

you will wait for me the whole eternity……………………………………..

Now that you mentioned it, I won’t.

Good bye.

GB & MG are dead @ 09/10/2013 at 7:58 pm

No way to fake anymore.

They are over @ 09/10/2013 at 8:00 pm

@board

anglesrock @ 09/10/2013 at 8:45 pm

@sigh:

Been saying that for years. He’s so darn loyal to Alan though; Gerry will never leave him behind.

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/10/2013 at 9:03 pm

@GB & MG are dead: Yeah, they petered out like Obama’s presidency.

He does have nice legs but I miss the thunder thighs he used to have. He looks like he has bell bottom knickers on. Gotta love him and his sense of dress. But nothing beats that smile.

He’s wearing his juvey bracelets again. This was a planned pap-fest, he walked right by a gang of paps so he could be seen and snapped by them.

@gossipguy: So the bracelets have some kind of homing divice stuck in them that sounds an alarm in the house of paparazzi? Cool. Sure beats a gps stuck on his butt.
Know what, I don’t care how they found him, just glad they did. Now we know he had a square meal, he’s safe, happy, the paps treated him nice and had some fun, he didn’t go to Tiff and we all got a treat to see his smiley face. Very cool. p.s. he’s been wearing the same bracelets to the beach, caribbean etc.

Jessica Lococo
@JessicaLococo
Oh hello Gerard Butler. #SoHoHouseLA

Kiley Dean
@KileyDean

At my favorite hang in franklin village last night and I see… @GerardButler #mylove #awestruck
https://twitter.com/KileyDean/status/377670022664966144 Los Angeles, CA

@Wiley: @JS Stalker: Thank you both for your support. I don’t know why this person is doing this to me but she accuses me of being different people (she will probably accuse me of being you two!). I only post at this time but she said I was posting in the afternoon under other names and now that has been changed to evenings. She also said that these other people didn’t post when I was on holiday but when I came back and had a quick trawl through he posts I’m sure there were posts from some of those I’m accused of being. Also, many who used to post haven’t done so for a while perhaps because things have been very quiet but also perhaps because of the monicker stealers and because it has been taken over by supporters of his former girlfriend. I’m going to take your advise and not answer her. She obviously leads a very sad life and has too much time on her hands. Thanks again girls, your support is very much appreciated.

@JS: Post 118 is not me.

@Maddy:
Have to say…all of that info is very correct…
I see there is someone else here who does actually know him, as do I.
Where are you located?