Angelina Jolie Goes Bowling in Australia with All Six Kids!

Angelina Jolie Goes Bowling in Australia with All Six Kids!

Angelina Jolie and her lovely children leave Strike Bowling Centre after having an afternoon of fun together on Tuesday (August 10) at the Entertainment Quarter in Moore Park, Australia.

The 38-year-old actress was joined by all six of her kids – Maddox, 12, Pax, 9, Zahara, 8, Shiloh, 7, and five-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox – for the family outing that day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The day before, Angelina was seen heading to work and displaying her new arm tattoo.

Over the weekend, Angie and the kids went to the aquarium together.

FYI: Vivienne is wearing Havaianas sandals.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie going bowling with her kids…

angelina jolie goes bowling in australia with all six kids 01
angelina jolie goes bowling in australia with all six kids 11
angelina jolie goes bowling in australia with all six kids 12
angelina jolie goes bowling in australia with all six kids 13
angelina jolie goes bowling in australia with all six kids 14

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 712 » Show All

It is kinda scary to see Maddox grows up so quick, to me he is always the cute baby Angie adopted.

The Real Silly Rabbit @ 09/10/2013 at 1:49 pm

@Observer2: so you’re an Fftard? I was under the impression that you were on the other side and claimed the brangtard sect.

@Rose: Take any thing Aisha Tyler say with a grain of salt, on her talk show, she was bashing Angie, but Sharon Osbourne usually shuts her down.
She only want to know, so she could run and tell Ticky, she is just talking out of the other side of her mouth now.

Passing Through @ 09/10/2013 at 1:53 pm

BTW – while I’m thinking of it…I think Brad picked out Shiloh’s pants. One word: Drawstring…

I love you all Jolie-Pitt <3

Adorable kids @ 09/10/2013 at 1:57 pm

@Passing Through:
Good memory PT, it must be that, maybe she told them that her mother grow up near a bowling alley and now each time they visit a new city they don´t forget of that.

But PT don´t give that kind of ideas to the haters-trolls, they will believed and make that some kind of reality or something that Angie have said. You know they are craaaazy….hha haha

The Real Silly Rabbit @ 09/10/2013 at 1:58 pm

Aww poor darlings, trying to keep Pitty connected with Angie through the people Angie is working with. You do know Angie hooked up with the coens through their relationship with Billy, right? Oh you didn’t know that. Ok. Hehe

Observer2 @ 09/10/2013 at 1:59 pm

Awww, funny bunny.

You’re so upset.

Can’t handle the truth can you?

Brad’s movie, that he produced and because of him, it got made TYAS is getting rave reviews.

Brad and Angelina are a team. She’s using a lot of the same people that Brad and his production company have and are working with.

Like I said, it’s nice when they can support each other in all aspects.

I’ve just been so dazzled by your bull$hit.

I especially love how your so well versed in the ins and outs of the movie making business. Especially the financial aspects of it all. When you threw down that Brad put a bunch of his own money into WWZ. That was such a thing of pure beauty. It was mind boggling. Boggled the mind. It was of such brilliance that it was as bright, shiny and glaring as Angelina’s engagement ring. And that Angelina chose Australia to get away from Brad. Pure genius on your end. LMAO!

It’s nice for the Australian Press to break it down for you, gangster style about Unbroken and why it’s being filmed in Australia.

Good times!

Observer2 @ 09/10/2013 at 2:01 pm

I can not believe how tall Maddox is getting. He’s going to dwarf Angelina.

@Susan: I know she was a tickys hen, but Sharon might have talked some sense into her. She did say on national tv she would want to spend time with Brad and Angelina. She should have said I worked with Ticky so I know she is fun to spend the weekend with, however, she never mentioned tickys name. Ouch, ouch. Aisha threw her friend under the bus and name dropped Brad and Angelina. Susan, maybe Aisha and Ticky had a falling out, like how she and CC is never seen together again. Ticky is a user, and a fake.

The Real Silly Rabbit @ 09/10/2013 at 2:02 pm

Stealing name again betch. Get your own name. I am so sick of you stealing my name. Can you be anymore original? What a pathetic loser betch you are.

The Real Silly Rabbit @ 09/10/2013 at 2:04 pm

@Observer2: Angie + kids+ 20hrs separating “daddy” from them = Happy family. Have you ever seen Shiloh smile so much in photos? These kids are happy and comfortable with out their “daddy” that should tell you something, fftard and brangtards. How long as it been since they’ve hugged “daddy”? They look so carefree like as long as they have their mother all is right in the world.

Angie +kids – Brad is how it should’ve always been. And it shows on their faces. Sucks for you. Hahah

The Real Silly Rabbit @ 09/10/2013 at 2:05 pm

@The Real Silly Rabbit:

The Real Silly Rabbit @ 09/10/2013 at 2:06 pm

@The Real Silly Rabbit:

No. Sucks for you. Pretend to be Angelina fan. You just want to use my name to start trouble. Get your own name loser betch.

Observer2 @ 09/10/2013 at 2:08 pm

As I said, dazzling. LMAO!

I see, that you can’t answer to why Unbroken is actually being filmed in Australia.

Kinda blows your theory right out of the water.

Better tell Angelina to quit wearing her engagement ring. Matching shades to Brad’s glasses.

Oh and she better tell Brad’s longtime bodyguards to hit the road. You know, the bodyguards that have been with Brad pre-Angelina. Angelina is way too smart to allow them with their family. Ya know, in case they’re there to spy on her. LMAO!

The Real Silly Silly Rabbit @ 09/10/2013 at 2:08 pm

@The Real Silly Rabbit: am I bothering you, darling? Try not to bust a Vessel, betch.
I love how I get to you so much that you feel the need to use my name and words. Betch is a great one , isn’t it? Stalker. Hahah

Observer2 @ 09/10/2013 at 2:09 pm

Bookmarks – Mott gets praise in early reviews
By Ben Steelman
Published: Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:23 p.m.

5de36d1476fb0be499451bc4d8a16ba26fee620b

Early reviews are strong for “The Returned” by Jason Mott, the Columbus County native who’s an alumnus of both the BFA and MFA programs in creative writing at the University of North Carolina Wilmington.

“Who would have thought there was a fresh way to look at the undead?” commented Entertainment Weekly, which awarded “The Returned” a respectable grade of B+.

“In the end, the zombie-chewed brains of ‘The Walking Dead’ come nowhere near the eternal heart of ‘The Returned,’?” wrote Brian Truitt in USA Today.

Truitt praised Mott for his poetic turn of phrase, and Thom Geier, writing in “Entertainment Weekly,” writes that “Mott turns phrases with poetic grace,” citing the metaphor, “The crowd parted like heavy batter.”

One sour note

A sour note came from Alan Cheuse, the National Public Radio critic who reviewed “The Returned” for The Boston Globe.

Cheuse compared Mott to the Portuguese Nobel Prize winner for literature Jose Saramago, and allowed that “The Returned” is “a good enough book.” On the other hand, he suggested that Mott was “reinventing the wheel” and concluded, “Is it worth all the fanfare? I’m afraid not.”

Geier complained that the ending “veers into standard thriller territory, with hints of Nicholas-Sparks-level mawkishness.”

On the other hand, Cheuse noted that the novel “should make you want to watch this new writer to see where he goes next.”

‘Resurrection’

Meanwhile, the TV-series version of “The Returned” – renamed “Resurrection” – is scheduled to premiere March 14 on ABC. Brad Pitt’s Plan B production company bought up rights to Mott’s novel just as Harlequin MIRA was bidding for publication.

Mott told Entertainment Weekly that he had seen the pilot episode (filmed in Atlanta) and was enthusiastic.

“Once they got Omar Epps to play one of the leads, I was 100 percent behind it,” he said.

Epps, most memorable as one of the put-upon young doctors on TV’s “House,” is slated to play Agent Bellamy, a well-meaning but ambiguous character from the novel.

On Prologue

One final note: Mott will be the guest author for Prologue, the StarNews/WHQR book club, in November.

The Real Silly Silly Rabbit @ 09/10/2013 at 2:12 pm

@The Real Silly Silly Rabbit:

You are one pathetic betch. Stealing people’s name and have the nerve to say I am a stalker. Maybe you should take your own advice and stop stalking and stealing someone’s name.

The Real Silly Silly Rabbit @ 09/10/2013 at 2:13 pm

@Observer2: I think it’s pretty clear why Angie is 20hrs away from Pitty, instead of in hawaii. Besides the tax break because Hawaii would’ve been cheaper for universal.

The ring is a good one for the Fftards. If Angie really wanted the attention they say she craves she would simply remove the ring. She keeps it on because she doesn’t need the press.
Nice try claiming those are Pitty’s guards.not. Those are Angie’s since pre Pitty and some new Australians.

Angie +kids- brad = the happiest I’ve ever seen this lovely family.

Keep the spin alive…… It is hilarious watching you try to keep Angie connected to Pitty. I know, I know, pitty the de@dbeat daddy picked out shilohs pants bahaha almost as funny as claiming Angie was wearing hammer pants like Pitty and justin bieber.

I remember Coen Brothers were trying to team up with Brad on a film with almost exact plot like Unbroken, I think it is called “white sea”, but it wasn’t a true story and it didn’t get made. I think Brad suggested Coen brothers to Angie since they had similiar script already.
Angie hasn’t started filming yet, no way she just finalized location and started shooting immediately, she is still on pre production phase. Fury director has worked in London preparing Fury for almost 3 months. Looks like Brad will finished Fury before Unbroken starts filming, so Brad can take care of kids while Angie is really busy in filming. Brad and Angie always plan ahead.

Observer2 @ 09/10/2013 at 2:17 pm

Funny bunny is twisting themselves into a pretzel.

Nine years. Nine years. Nine years.

What about them bodyguards. LMAO!

The Real Silly Silly Rabbit @ 09/10/2013 at 2:20 pm

@The Real Silly Silly Rabbit:

Yeah, like you keeping the break up delusional spin alive for 9 years. Can’t get more delusional than this. Keep spinning stupid betch.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/10/2013 at 2:21 pm

@Rose:

That’s why I ignore IT. Same shiz just different day.

I see Troll b I t c h has 11 out of 20 comment on this page. The madness has taken a hold. Stifle the troll, cut the oxygen. Don’t feed the b I t c h.

The Real Silly Rabbit @ 09/10/2013 at 2:25 pm

@The Real Silly Rabbit: cry me a river, you whiny betch. Boohoo silly wabbit is telling the truth about you being a fake Angie fan. Please stop, silly wabbit or I will continue to stalk you and use your name and favorite word the whole time calling you pathetic. Ahhhhhhhh hahahha like The real silly rabbit gives a F. Cry baby betch. I am quite flattered by your interest in me. Hehe
-innocent look and batting eyelashes-

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 712 » Show All