Katie Holmes: Michael Kors Fashion Show with Kate Mara!

Katie Holmes: Michael Kors Fashion Show with Kate Mara!

Katie Holmes is all glamor at the Michael Kors fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week held at The Theatre at Lincoln Center on Wednesday (September 11) in New York City.

The 34-year-old actress sat front row next to Kate Mara as the two watched designer Michael Kors himself hit the runway to introduce the new line.

“I think putting on a fashion show is sort of like having a baby. You get to the point where you’re like, ‘Let’s do this already!’ – xxMK” Michael tweeted just before the show began.

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes and Kate Mara at the Michael Kors show…

katie holmes michael kors fashion show with kate mara 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks happy that’s great! I I like her shirt and her shoes.. suits her very well. That skirt/pants-thing not so much.

She looks very good.
Look at that woman with the white shirt. That’s Katie Holmes publicist.
fun fact: it’s also the publicist of Diane Kruger

Katie and Kate are wearing the same shoes! I am pretty sure I know who made them. lol

Oh come on. That’s not glamour, that’s just sad. Her outfit is drab and unflattering. Her face looks fine (weird hairline), but the outfit is no, no, no.

cant wait @ 09/11/2013 at 1:18 pm

@Cece:

Obviously you know nothing about fashion.

Katie looks awesome.

@cant wait: You don’t have to know about fashion to know that her outfit is just awfull.

This woman is beautiful and elegant. She does not need much production to be beautiful. She and Tom were cute together. The most beautiful couple in HW. I wish the best for both. Katie with a new partner and Tom with Scientology is his choice, I respect. Yassine, Annie, F-flop, Suri tickt meal, concerdend ….. where are?

@Renea: Yeah, but look at the size difference. lol. compare the two and that will tell you how big K-Ho’s feet are. Outfit is big on her, not tailored to her figure, especially the blouse.

Girlfriend needs to learn to stand straight. Her clothes always look strange because of the way she twists her body. Stand up and stop slouching Katie! When she’s dressed and made up by someone else, she looks good. She’s wearing MK in these pictures, and although that’s not my style, she looks pretty. She’s a beautiful girl. But when she puts herself together she’s a total mess. Her personal clothing rarely makes sense and frankly, IMHO, she looks as if she just rolled out of bed most of the time….even when she’s supposed to be dressed up! She doesn’t seem to know how to dress for her body style (heavier on the bottom than the top) either. I saw her latest fashion line. Very nondescript and boring for the price. Just MEH IMO.

Hi Ann
Yes she is very pretty, and the outfit is very nice.
Did you see The Bobbi Brown Chocolate Obsession video, , go to Wonderful Katie Holmes facebook , it’s so lovely.
On Loving Katie Holmes there are heaps of lovely pics of Katie in M Kors.
Yassine must have exams going on.

K-FLOP - In the Beginning @ 09/11/2013 at 8:22 pm

Back to where it all began – “celebrity” sitting front row at another designers fashion show…if only K-Flop had left it there…oh well, next up NYFW Fall/Winter 2014.

@ cant wait, I just love ridiculous comments like yours. Yes, I obviously am so darn ignorant that I can’t tell that her outfit is dull and unflattering. Geez, lady, use your eyes not your ignorant devotion to a celeb, regardless of what she is actually wearing. No wonder people like the Kardashians, and Real Housewives, and creepy beauty pageant babies, and teenage moms, and all of the other losers on television make money. Too many stupid people incapable of making decisions for themselves.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/12/2013 at 8:30 am

@uhm: What lady with the white skirt???

Sincerely concerned @ 09/12/2013 at 8:41 am

Rush Limbaugh says the new wealthy women are called walking x-rays. (vs the sign of wealth WAS ample…….) What does a guy have to grab onto? Seriously. Would love a male poster’s input on this….

Sincerely concerned @ 09/12/2013 at 8:47 am

@uhm: @uhm: What lady with the white skirt??? Never mind you said shirt. I wonder what it feels like to be a publicist to in-educated bosses?

Sincerely concerned @ 09/12/2013 at 8:52 am

@Sincerely concerned: un- educated.

Chi-town gal @ 09/12/2013 at 3:13 pm

As a fashion major, part-time model when younger, and a buyer–Katie Holmes has the worst fashion sense. She never looks put together because she is careless on details. Her hair needs smoothed on top. Make up is fine. Top doesn’t fit her and the color makes her look sallow. The skirt should have been tailored–makes her hips look huge. Saw her interview in the Daily Mail about where she gets her inspiration for her fashion line–which is absolutely dreadful and this current collection is worthy to be called dog vomit. She needs to get new inspiration. For what the pieces cost they should at least look expensive. They don’t. They look cheap. And the designs are poor, colors are not good (and I love Olive green), and if I want cheap I’ll shop at H&M. Anyone who spends the money they are asking on this collection is nuts!

@Chi-town gal:

I have to agree with you. The clothes of Holmes and Yang are ugly. I think that’s why Katie hardly wears them. Always wear clothes from other designers. Katie is an actress, dancer, model, businesswoman, fashion designer ….. she is ambitious. Should focus on one thing and work it.

Here in Portugal, I’m looking forward to the new partners Cruise and Holmes. So we will have new issues. This divorce is already boring.

@ K-FLOP
like I said , in a previous post, she uses subtle, not overt, if you did your homework, which none of you do, you would know why she was there , and it’s not the reason that you gave, but it’s nasty so that’s what satisfies you!.
Good luck to the lot of you, go for it, and enjoy!!

K-FLOP - DEAL WITH IT @ 09/12/2013 at 8:18 pm

@annie:

I didn’t post ‘why’ or give a ‘reason’ for K-FLOP being there. Overt or otherwise.

I gave MY opinion on where she should have stayed (based on MY opinion of H&Y) – i.e., front row in ANOTHER designers show.

I recommend that if you only want opinions posted that are in line with yours then create your on blog or go to and post at a blog that is in agreement with you. That way you can avoid the undue stress you seem to take on (un-necessarily I might add).

OTHERWISE, accept the FACT that here, at JJ, there are different opinions on different celebrities, issues, movies, tv programs, singers, etc.,

In this case, the difference of opinion is concerning K-FLOP.

Don’t know what to tell you… oh wait yes I do —–>>>

#DEALWITHIT #OSU #BUCKEYESTATEFORTHEWIN

Sincerely concerned @ 09/12/2013 at 9:57 pm

@K-FLOP – DEAL WITH IT: Have to agree with you here. O. H. I. O. Should never be too sensitive for constructive criticism, adversity or blatant defiance.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/12/2013 at 10:03 pm

Skirt would have looked nice streamlined

Sincerely concerned @ 09/12/2013 at 10:05 pm

With the top with the flower design and the skirt the solid olive green.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All