Rihanna: I Recorded a 'Monster' Hook for One of My Favorites!

Rihanna: I Recorded a 'Monster' Hook for One of My Favorites!

Rihanna makes some rude gestures while heading out of her hotel in a very colorful outfit on Wednesday afternoon (September 11) in London, England.

The 25-year-old singer was also seen wearing a black and white checkered jacket that day while heading into her hotel.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rihanna

“Just left the studio… Recorded a #monster hook for one of my favorite artists! And that’s all I can give you… #NavyShit,” Rihanna wrote on Twitter. “Also wrote a treatment for #WhatNow video, so yea we gonna be shooting dat supa dupa soon!! #NavyShit”

FYI: Rihanna is wearing a Saint Laurent checkered jacket, pants and belt.

20+ pictures inside of Rihanna out and about in London…

rihanna recorded a monster hook for one of my favorites 01

• Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

What now she’s sticking out her tongue, God give us a break from all these fameho’s.

her fashion has been on point lately. keep it up rihanna.

Hey, hey, hey @ 09/11/2013 at 10:02 pm

Who does she think she is, Miley Cyrus?

SunnyAutumnn @ 09/11/2013 at 10:06 pm

Is she high or sumthin?

Bet she recorded something for Miley. They were both at a recording studio in London and are both proud of their tongues

i read it’s for something on the new Britney cd, RiRi owes her one after Brit’s inclusion on the remix of S&M helped it hit #1

justsayin @ 09/12/2013 at 2:57 am

Look what awfulness you have created Miley!!!! If this is the new trend in celebrities, I’ll just close my eyes for a few months until this awful phase passes.

Worst thing is Jared didn’t really show the entire thing here. It’s sort of censored. The other side of the picture…. You know, actually the purse she’s holding has a freaking glitter d.i.c.k on it. Well, maybe you guys knew it lol but whatever, it’s immature and stupid to do that. She’s trying to surpass Cyrus …..ugh.

Oh my love Riri, she so funny :)

@SunnyAutumnn: OMG this CHRIS LIAR CHEATER WOMAN BEATER stan Sunny Autumn is her AGAIN. LOOOL you’re so pathetic that you write on every Rihanna post just to bash or shade her. YOU ARE AS PATHETIC AS CHRIS BROWN.

Rihanna is a young, fun, wild and free woman. I really like that on her. Cant wait for her new collaboration.

LOOOL Ri is so funny :) She got a purse from the designer Vivienne Westwood with a giant d.i.c.k. on it LOOOL. Btw she looks great and seems so happy lately. I’m also so proud of her new collection and I cant wait the new feature. New music yes :)

Chris Brown Stans GET A LIFE @ 09/12/2013 at 8:21 am

@Ha: Worst thing is your bitter hating a s s on so many Rihanna posts lately. You and @SunnyAutumnn: should really get a life. This Chris Brown stans are all so hideous, bitter and spiteful, but no wonder they are stanning for this woman beater. Must be hard for you to see what Rihanna is achieving with 25 while YOUR FAVOURITE woman beater is FLOPPING BIG TIME.

YummyRiri @ 09/12/2013 at 9:11 am

Riri is just fun, I love her.

SunnyAutumnn @ 09/12/2013 at 11:54 am

@Sarah:
@Sara aka Sandra Brown. At least I don’t change up my user ID like you do. Most of the comments on here, like YummyRiri are made by your loony-tunes psycho Riri stan. All I said was, “is she high?” Funny, your other aliases love CB. See you on hollywoodlife, ms. bipolar.

@Ava: @Hey, hey, hey: Umm Rihanna has been sticking out her tongue since Miley even left the Disney channel stop it. She always had her tongue out & been holding up the rockstar symbol with her fingers stop that. Don’t let Miley ruin it for others.

Please Rih was showing off her cluth with a ***** on the front of it. Rih has been sticking out her tongue for the longest I hate when people give other people credit when it’s not even needed. Stop it. “http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/xposure_rihanna001-1234__oPt.jpg ” And this picture was from 2010. Stfu

@SunnyAutumnn: who the hell is Sandra Rose? I guess YOU ARE THE ONE HIGH ON SOMETHING or just a usual pathetic CHRIS WOMAN BEATER STAN. I dont have diff IDs I dont need it. You’re annoyingly bitter thats obvious. And LOL I dont go on hollywoodlive, because opposite to you I have a life :) You’re so lame and pathetic and bitter. Everybody is seeing it, but you. I guess on hollywoodl you also stalk Rihanna posts and people calling your bitter, pathetic a s s out. Stay bitter thats what you deserve :)

SunnyAutumnn @ 09/14/2013 at 10:44 am

@Sarah:
Sandra Renee. Did I say Sandra Renee? You just tripped in your own dirt, nut. I said Sandra Brown, but I meant Sandra Duncan, Sandra Renee, and Sandra Renee Duncan, Rachel, Monae, Sara, shall I go on? #get help nut. I can’t keep up with your many aliases. Rihanna, doesn’t know you exist. #Chris still doesn’t want your fave. Check Sandra out on hollywoodlife dot com. She also uses Roger4555, Roger (dummy), Annbarb, teambreezy, breezytoughlove, etc. I should go on, but its tiring.