Chris Pine: PPQ Fashion Show in London!

Chris Pine: PPQ Fashion Show in London!

Chris Pine keeps it cool with a blue jacket while attending the PPQ Fashion Show during London Fashion Week SS14 at BFC Courtyard Showspace on Friday (September 13) in London, England.

The 33-year-old actor was seen sitting in the front row next to musician Som Wardner and near Ellie Goulding.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Chris Pine

A few weeks ago, Chris sported elbow pads while shooting scenes for his upcoming film Jack Ryan, which hits theaters on Christmas.

In case you forgot, Chris‘ recent film Star Trek Into Darkness, also starring Zachary Quinto and Zoe Saldana, is now available on DVD and Blu-ray!

chris pine ppq fashion show in london 01
chris pine ppq fashion show in london 02
chris pine ppq fashion show in london 03
chris pine ppq fashion show in london 04

Credit: Mike Marsland; Photos: Wireimage, BauerGriffinOnline
Posted to: Chris Pine, Som Wardner

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Odd he would attend a fashion show. He is about the least stylish younger star on the scene now.

Looks like a new dye job on his hair.

papaya beach @ 09/13/2013 at 7:55 pm

When Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto go for fashion shows odd things happen…..

Wasn’t it Sept 2011 Pine & his Daddy went for a fashion show and then Dominique Piek appeared? hmmm Jack Ryan promotion coming up.

punkybrewster @ 09/13/2013 at 9:58 pm

@Jess: that was my first thought. soon as i saw these pics i said he must be trolling for a new model beard. well at least he stopped looking in the dumpster for the beard.

Where in the hell is the Jack Ryan trailer? Does anyone know?

*crickets*

Oh, God…

irish fifty @ 09/14/2013 at 12:57 am

never fear ladies he was photographed leaving alone at the end of his evening.

papaya beach @ 09/14/2013 at 1:27 am

Oh , no “fear” Irish fifty :) This might have been a er.. reconnaissance mission!

irish fifty @ 09/14/2013 at 2:01 am

LOL that is too funny and who knows maybe you are right.

punkybrewster @ 09/14/2013 at 8:18 am

@Cyn: werent they just doing reshoots a few weeks ago…maybe they pushed back the release date

@punkybrewster:

Ugh. I know I’m overly anxious about the movie. I love all of the movies, with the exception of The Sum of All Fears. It’s been a while since the last movie and I have a feeling that this one with either make or break the franchise for good. The lack of a trailer at this point is not giving me good vibes.

Anyway, Pine at a fashion show without his “escort”? Whomever is the result of this “recon”, no stepping on the dress at red carpet events, mmmkay?

punkybrewster @ 09/14/2013 at 2:53 pm

@Cyn: i havent seen any jack ryan movies or read the books so it’ll be new and fresh for me. and i love keira so im looking forward to the movie.
lol i think he may have tired of the glamour escort. saw some pics after the fashionshow where he was leaving with a woman who had her face covered so the paps couldnt get her pic. hmm..his new beard/gf/escort? or just someone he randomly picked up,.

irish fifty @ 09/14/2013 at 6:55 pm

punkybrewster: i too think he has long since tired of the “glamour escort”. Interested in photos you reference as I only saw ones of him leaving alone. The ones I saw were where the pap had fallen with his camera still in hand. I believe they were of him leaving the fashionshow last night and he was alone at that time.

irish fifty @ 09/14/2013 at 7:46 pm

I have now seen photos of the “covered lady” and if you see the later photos of chris where he is walking with the other guy who is prince in the movie and the pap is laying in the street it appears to show photos of him walking away from the “covered lady” and continuing on with his castmate. IDK

@sharyllee: That’s the general consensus. Everything pretty much points to it.

@irish fifty: Who is this guy “who is prince in the movie” are you talking about?

irish fifty @ 09/15/2013 at 2:11 am

Royal: Chris Pine is in london filming Into The Woods musical. Chris is cinderella’s prince and billy magnussen is rapunzel’s prince.

irish fifty @ 09/15/2013 at 2:18 am

cyn you are funny with the no stepping on the dress at red carpet events mmmkay. LOL

I love chris and am glad that he is human just like the rest of us.

the common people @ 09/15/2013 at 5:08 am

@irish fifty:
Well I sincerely hope I’m a bit more honest than Chris Pine…and to overlook all his contradictory statements because he’s “human just like us” is ridiculous. As someone who doesn’t habitually lie and wouldn’t be seen dead with someone like Amanda Frances, that’s downright insulting.

@irish fifty:

Irish, after some consideration, I decided to approach Pine’s shenanigans in humorous way for three reasons:
1. He’s a good actor.
2. He’s a good actor.
3. He’s a good actor.

Forgive me in advance if I missed any valid reasons.

Irish fifty @ 09/15/2013 at 7:41 pm

Cyn again your are funny. Your humor hits the spot. Might I add :

#4 he didn’t have gum on his shoe when he stepped on Dominique’s dress. That counts for something.

@irish fifty: Well according to an article by Contactmusic, Chris’s new beard for Jack Ryan promotion is British Model/TV Host, Lilah Parson’s. I can definitely see a pattern forming here. This should be interesting.

@Jess: “Lilah Parson’s” is the new girl. You’re exactly right. Like I said in the comment above. There’s definitely a noticeable pattern forming. In all honesty though, the beards don’t really matter. But sometimes you can’t help but speculate. He’s one of my favorite actors so I’ll leave it at that.

@Royal:
Oh God, has she got a twitter account? lmao

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All