Chris Pine & Zoe Kravitz: London Fashion Week Events!

Chris Pine & Zoe Kravitz: London Fashion Week Events!

Chris Pine and Zoe Kravitz pose for a pic together at the launch of the new Tom Ford London flagship store at Sloane Street during London Fashion Week on Sunday (September 15) in London, England.

Later that evening, the 33-year-old Star Trek Into Darkness actor and Zoe, 24, attended a party hosted by Equipment celebrating the release of Paris Spleen: The Kills Live At L’Olympia held at the Village Underground. Also in attendance at the party were Kelly Osbourne and her fiance Matthew Mosshart.

In case you missed it, Star Trek Into Darkness, also starring Zachary Quinto and Zoe Saldana, is now available on DVD and Blu-ray! Be sure to pick up your copy.

FYI: Chris is wearing an AllSaints jacket while on the couch.

chris pine zoe kravitz london fashion week parties 01
chris pine zoe kravitz london fashion week parties 02
chris pine zoe kravitz london fashion week parties 03
chris pine zoe kravitz london fashion week parties 04
chris pine zoe kravitz london fashion week parties 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Irish fifty @ 09/15/2013 at 11:23 pm

Well never let it be said the Chris lets a good party pass him by. I am happy that he is out and about while having a great time by all appearances.

If he has a true new lady then she is not very visible. Kind of defeats the purpose if he is looking for a beard. LOL

Live and let live. Have fun Chris and dance to the lights come up and the music shuts off.

He’s kinda a hoe…….maybe he was trolling the fashion shows for young models.

I like the new hair. It’s dashing ;)

I like the new hair. It’s dashing ;)

Sorry about the double-submit, unintentional!

Zoe K. is such a cute chick

@Irish fifty
Give it time. Either his beard will appear closer to JR promotion or he’ll be the hot young actor on the prowl with the hot young chicks! whatever banishes the gay rumors. btw his past beards have been anything but “not very visible”. And don’t get me started on the “live and let live” comment when it comes to hw actors and their image, which is 99% bs aimed at the public.

He dresses so poorly for a gay man

Irish fifty @ 09/16/2013 at 1:45 am

Ciani : the key phrase in this is Hollywood image. We all are entitled to our thoughts and feelings. Mine is different than yours which is fine because it is good to have different thoughts on various topics.

I say key phrase is Hollywood image in that I myself can not say I know Chris or anything about him that indicates what he is like with the people close to him such as family members and close friends. I think he is young and enjoying himself but that he also grew up in a working actors family. I think he is well aware of how the game works and really could care less about trying to please all the people all the time. Not to say he doesn’t care about his fans just that he realizes it is all a game so why bother trying to please everyone because well it is not possible to do so.

I think he is entitled to have some parts of himself that he doesn’t have to share with the world. He should be able to have something that is his own and is real such as his private relationships with his inner circle of people not trying to get something off of just being seen with him.

Hence my live and let live comment.

@Irish fifty.
I agree absolutely with what you say. No one knows what the “real” Chris Pine is, that’s why he is “judged” on his public persona. you also get a pretty good idea what he’s like when you have watched himfor a while – objectively – that is. All the contradictory statements don’t help. I’m all for him having fun and living his life as he wants but I draw the line at bearding – hw image or no hw image..

Irish fifty @ 09/16/2013 at 2:53 am

Ciani: thanks for the cool reply. I guess the part about bearding is where we differ. I don’t happen to think he is gay-but even if one did believe so- if he doesn’t want to tell the world then that is okay with me. Because if he is–then he has the right to keep that private–and this also goes back to my comment about not knowing the “real” Chris Pine. If he wishes to or is not ready to tell the world about his sexuality then who am I to say you must. I don’t know his reasons behind telling or not telling this sort of thing about himself. “Insisting” he must clarify his sexuality is in itself removing his choice and I thought that is what is important “choice. I mean if he has issues–hypothetically saying here–then he should be allowed to work them out. The whole point of eliminating prejudice against gays is also about freedom. A person should be able to choose if or when they want to “come out”.

@Irish fifty:
Now you are putting words in my mouth :) Never said he has to come out. I really don’t like anyone to be “outed” as they say in hw. sexuality is something private that each one deals with in their own way…..
“Bearding” is something entirely different.

Irish fifty @ 09/16/2013 at 3:25 am

Ciani apologies in that I guess I am unsure of your definition of “bearding”. I did not mean to put words in your mouth. I am confused as to what the whole dynamic of “bearding” vs. “coming out” or acknowledging some aspect of your sexuality. In my mistaken beliefs on what “bearding” is I assumed that one is using “man/woman” as a “cover” for I guess trying to hide your actual preferences? That would be where I incorrectly used words that made it seem as if you felt he had to come out. Using my belief of what I thought bearding to mean it would then be a logical thing for me to say.

Sorry for this. It was not intentional at all.

@Irish fifty
No need to apologize :)

Everybody in show-business is gay, in you fools minds. LOL

Zoe is SO pretty.

i dont know if he’s gay or not because a convincing argument could be made in either direction. i think he goes both ways or all ways to be honest and that’s why he cant be pinned down in either category. he looks like he’s having a blast in london and there seems to be no shortage of women desperately trying to hook up with him. lilah parsons telling people she’s dating him?! while CP is just bopping around, getting photographed with a number of women. LOL…this is getting interesting.

Irish fifty @ 09/16/2013 at 1:36 pm

bullsh*t and Jeanie thanks for bringing the good humour back to where it needs to be. namely here on a gossip site. Bullsh*t you summed it up best: he looks to be having a blast and as I said he appears to not let a good party pass him by. Kind of fits with the whole live and let live.

Bullsh*t the rest of what you said makes sense to me also. So yeah thanks again for restoring Just Jared to it’s rightful place in life as a gossip site.

just adding my two cents Irish Fifty. nice talking to you again after the whole shorty shorts AF fiasco.
might as well enjoy the gossip fest CP is providing for us. now he’s linked to zoe kravitz…he was spotted with her a few times. (aww too bad lilah) i dont think zoe is his usual type but maybe he is taking a break from the tall long-legged model types. he was hopping around all weekend from the looks of it…wonder if he had to work today?

Irish fifty @ 09/16/2013 at 5:13 pm

bullsh*t nice talking to you again to. I think personally AF is like this Lilah Parsons making herself be all that and more when yeah not so much.

Miss Lilah is always in the background or shifting over to be in the photos.LOL

I like chris and am not going to apologize for it and will continue to enjoy his London trip. Oh and people that are of the opposite sex can n ever just be friends right? I mean he grew up in Hollywood. He knows a lot of people since he was a kid.. Just saying

Hope to chat again bullsh*t.

@Irish fifty: i was reading an article that said something like “sorry dont get too excited about chris/zoe coupling because he is rumored to be smitten with lilah!” i nearly choked laughing so hard! they then went on to repeat the same story about chris mentioning he wanted to hang out with cool people like lilah. i bet chris regrets saying that already.

Irish fifty @ 09/16/2013 at 6:13 pm

Bullsh*t :LOL too funny because I just go an alert to that affect a few minutes ago.

I want to know who was in the room with him when he said that. I mean was she standing next to him or something so he pulled her name out of his ass with regards to cool people.

I would think by now she might feel a bit weird for having tweeted the photo from the other night. doesn’t she know those that tweet have a short life span in the world of pine…lol

@Irish fifty: haha, i think that’s right! i think they prob asked him what he thought about lilah and his diplomatic response was he’d like to hang out with cool people like her. and now its biting him in the A$$! she should have done her homework tho. dont think he will be hanging wit her if she is already making a huge deal out of sitting next to him one night and photobombing his pics

Irish fifty @ 09/16/2013 at 6:59 pm

@bullsh*t: see what happens when you are polite Christopher. Photobomb is the word I couldn’t think of. LOL. I think by this time tomorrow he will have had like five new “girlfriends”. LOL

thank you for living the life Chris. I hope you are enjoying it as much as some of us are.

Goodness, Christopher. Slow down so that I can keep up. My real life has it’s priorities, ya know?

I guess photo bombing is now the new low rent date. Maximum exposure, zero effort. ;)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All