Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Katie Holmes Shows Stripes After NYFW!

Katie Holmes Shows Stripes After NYFW!

Katie Holmes shows her stripes while spending time with a gal pal on Tuesday (September 17) in New York City.

Earlier in the day, the 34-year-old actress showed her natural beauty while dropping off her daughter Suri at school in the Big Apple.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Last week, Katie sat next to Kate Mara while attending the Michael Kors Fashion Show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

“I’ve always been a fan of Michael Kors,” Katie told E! News at the show. “I love his classic designs. It’s so accessible to so many women—from his watches to his bags to his beautiful designs and I think he’s just such a great American designer and I’m really happy to be here.”

katie holmes shows stripes after nyfw 01
katie holmes shows stripes after nyfw 02
katie holmes shows stripes after nyfw 03
katie holmes shows stripes after nyfw 04
katie holmes shows stripes after nyfw 05
katie holmes shows stripes after nyfw 06
katie holmes shows stripes after nyfw 07
katie holmes shows stripes after nyfw 08
katie holmes shows stripes after nyfw 09

ABC

Sincerely concerned @ 09/17/2013 at 7:23 pm

The guy with the backpack looks annoyed, “if you’re going play on your phone, at least move aside so people can get by….”

If she is such a huge Kors fan then why doesn’t she ever wear anything by him. I can’t remember any pics of her in Kors except for one evening gown.

@concerned: I thought he looked annoyed too. Apparently he is not among Holmes’ four fans, LOL.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/18/2013 at 10:03 am

The article on the kpopstarz website sounded like a Scientology advertisement from Tom Cruise: If you have a flat tire on the side of the road. I won’t pass you by. I’m there!!! I will be there; BAM! I’ll be there, BAM! I’m right there. BAM! I won’t drive on by, I’m there, BAM!!

Sincerely concerned @ 09/18/2013 at 6:21 pm

@rubyz: Tom was 1st suspected of being crazy when this Scientology tape came out of him saying why this crazy religion is so good. In the interview he was going on and on about this flat tire he would fix as if he were on a double expresso. If you see the interview and than read the article of Tom going to Suri’s bedside, It is eery how similar the 2 are. Poor Katie, she will always be connected to him.

@ sincerely concerned
sometimes you have a way with words, ”as if he were on a double expresso”. The more things that come out about Scie, you know from different people, like ex girlfriends and people who have left, and by his own actions and comments
I bet Tom has lead himself, or been lead to believe he is invincible, that he is truly a big being, something special, in the scheme of things, that’s why he sat on the tip of that highest building in Dubai, like it was the most natural thing to do.

@Sincerely concerned:

You can post a link to the site?

@annie:

Watch MI4 again. Tom Cruise does not accept stunt today, I think pathetic desperation is an actor who does not want to grow old. Everyone knows he is a man child in your life privada.Hoje, people think he is a man with two personalities. Family, publicist, agent, friends … anyone give Tom a touch? Tell him …. man you sound like an idiot desperate.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/19/2013 at 8:28 am

@Anne: At kpopstarz.com Than put in Tom Cruise goes to Suri. Than on youtube there is an interview of Tom explaining Scientology. If you put in flat tire with Tom explains Scientology, you’ll get it.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/19/2013 at 8:36 am

@Sincerely concerned: You ought to watch the one about the Twinkie too. The smartest thing this guy could do is leave the cult. Otherwise, he is just a matyr

Sincerely concerned @ 09/19/2013 at 9:31 am

@annie: This MUST have been before she met Tom. You live and you learn. Have you read, The Art of Happiness yet? This book really nails it on learning to keep perspective. Void of the Catholic guilt and Scientology narcissism:)

No talent and pretty creepy

When all is said and done she put her daughter in Catholic school lol