Angelina Jolie's 'Maleficent' Has Its Release Date Moved Up!

Angelina Jolie's 'Maleficent' Has Its Release Date Moved Up!

Great news Disney fans: Angelina Jolie‘s upcoming highly anticipated film Maleficent has had its release date moved up!

The new Disney flick will now hit theaters on May 30, 2014 as opposed to July 2, 2014.

This will allow for Malecifent to have a calmer opening weekend, avoiding Transformers 4 and Fast & Furious 7, along with the World Cup which is slated during that time as well.

Angelina co-stars with Elle Fanning, Juno Temple, Sharlto Copley, Sam Riley and more in the movie. Angelina‘s daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt has a cameo!

ARE YOU EXCITED that Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent will hit theaters slightly earlier than planned???

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

Just in time for kiddies out of school!

Frankly, it’s still not soon enough for me but I’m happy about this! I want to watch it today if it were up to me. I’ve been excited about this movie since I heard about it.

This is going to have 3 month run and great BO!

ahhhh….delicious!!!

uf que stress

S
P
L
I
T

Silly rabbit @ 09/18/2013 at 2:59 pm

Hoping this means we get a trailer or a teaser sooner than later.

why not december 2013……..waaahhhhhh

my girl,anjie is sooo blessed!!!! keep ‘em coming!!!!!!!

can’t wait to see viv with mommy.sigh!

Good things happen to kind, loving people.

Noooo, not true… I dont watch the World Cup and I dont care about Transformers 4 and Fast & Furious. Just Angelina

Oh come on!!! Release it now!!! I have to wait October to see 12 Years a Slave and May for Maleficent. Well at least there’s the WWZ dvd …

Sweetness @ 09/18/2013 at 3:25 pm

I love reading good news about the Beautiful Angelina!

Passing Through @ 09/18/2013 at 3:26 pm

# 270 Cassi @ 09/18/2013 at 2:10 pm
I think it sucks that Par deliberately didn’t put the unrated version on the $5 cheaper DVD. I know they’ve already made a profit off the movie so that’s why it pisses me off. Basically they’re charging you an extra $5 because they got greedy and decided to do a PG-13 theatrical release in the first place. Now they’re going to rip you off for another $5 when they could have easily put both version on the same DVD. Asshats.

Musician Anthony Green’s tweet. lol
============================================
anthony green ‏@AnthonyGreen 14h

Watching brad Pitt kill zombies with luggage while his plane crashes is giving me a boner.

Passing Through @ 09/18/2013 at 3:39 pm

I can’t help but think that Disney’s decision to move up the Maleficent release date is a direct result of TLR bombing in the “tentpole clash” with Despicable Me and studios saying there were too many tentpoles this year and they were too bunched together. Whatevs. This isn’t a bad move because the only other movie opening that weekend is a Seth McFarlane movie which is sure to be R-rated. The weekend before the new X-Men movie opens and the week after the only thing scheduled right now is a Tiny Tom flick directed by Doug Liman. So it could have a really good hold the 2nd weekend.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Do you guys have problem refresh JJ or is just me? Some posts aren’t showing.

Her filmography is EMBARRASSING.

So the biggest female star in you Loons eyes can’t compete so they’re giving her an easier weekend to open her movie…. hahaha

were the morons @ 09/18/2013 at 4:05 pm

This is really great news. Maleficient looks like a sure fire hit.

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 09/18/2013 at 4:11 pm

Afternoon Folks. What Jared’s blurb doesn’t mention is that Pixar’s film “The Good Dinosaur” was moved out of the 5/20/2014 spot to 2015. This now opened up a spot in Disney’s schedule which made it possible to move Maleficent to May. I am still surprised that the studios would pit Transformers and F&F 7 against each other. I don’t get that strategy at all. It’s that exact same target demographic. Well, at least Maleficent is out of that mess.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All