Chris Pine: 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' Press Night!

Chris Pine: 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' Press Night!

Chris Pine rocks a suit while attending the A Midsummer Night’s Dream Press Night at the Noel Coward Theatre on Tuesday (September 17) in London, England.

Over the weekend, the 33-year-old actor posed with Zoe Kravitz at the launch of the new Tom Ford London flagship store.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Chris Pine

Also pictured: Chris and Zoe sitting next to each other at The London Edition Opening, which celebrated the September issue of W Magazine at The London Edition Hotel on Saturday (September 14) in London.

FYI: A Midsummer Night’s Dream is based on a William Shakespeare classic with performances running until November 16!

chris pine a midsummer night dream press night 01
chris pine a midsummer night dream press night 02
chris pine a midsummer night dream press night 03
chris pine a midsummer night dream press night 04
chris pine a midsummer night dream press night 05
chris pine a midsummer night dream press night 06
chris pine a midsummer night dream press night 07

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He looks hot, but he needs a hair cut!

living in the box @ 09/18/2013 at 10:43 am

star trek into the darkness is under performed, so he not that ‘star quality’ as he taught he is.

chocoholic @ 09/18/2013 at 10:53 am

His hair is just awful!

ew, what’s up with him??? Holy bloated!!!!

Is he and Zoe getting close??

He’s going to come out of the closet soon. Or maybe not. But he’s definitely hiding in the closet.

Now it’s Chris & Zoe? what happened to Lilah whatshername??

he ain’t coming out of the closet unless someone digs him out with a flashlight & shovel!

Gay hairstyle

Go, Chris! *yawns tiredly* I’ll be sure to get enough sleep for the both of us.

the hairstyle is for into the woods he plays’s Cinderella’s prince

@dwald The only reasonable comment so far. Thanks.
Admittely one is here for gossip/latest candid shots but it seems to be also a great outlet for downright evilness and judging people by their looks and sexuality. Only topped by YT comments.

Irish fifty @ 09/18/2013 at 2:52 pm

@SillyMe: good summary of what seems to have become a trend here. Everyone is entitled to own thoughts, opinion, etc. It makes for interesting conversation-but the focus on so much of what people perceive as his “negative” qualities-can bring the level of conversation down to a downright unkind one more often than not.

It is no secret I like the guy. So it is fair to say I am not impartial when it comes to him but I also don’t see what behaviors of his are so offensive that he has to constantly be called out on them–gay not gay.

He seems to be a nice young man in the prime of his life who appears to not have problems with the law.(no DWI etc.), has a good relationship with his family (affection between he and his dad), does not have baby momma’s all over the place,had not been banned from any where due to poor behavior. IDK he seems to stay out of trouble, shows up for work on time and has friends that seem to stay out of trouble.

Sounds pretty good to me but then like I said I am not impartial when it comes to him.

@Irish fifty:

Irish, I’m going to loan you some virtual kevlar for the onslaught of “but he lies” comments that will certainly be the response to your comment. Don’t ever say I didn’t try to help you out. LOL

You are a brave soul. Peace.

@Irish_fifty Bless you! Agree with everything you said.
@Cyn “Virutal kevlar” – you have a big heart. So, bless you too!

For the record: I don’t think he lies. Maybe he just tells what seems to be right for the respective magazines etc. Of course he’d be a bit more sassy for a GQ; more sophisticated, tongue-in-cheek for a NY magazine; a bit more “romantic” for a woman’s magazine etc. EVEN if it’s about the same subject matter. That’s entertainment. That’s the business. If that is defined as contradiction or even lying…well…then see y’all in hell.

Irish fifty @ 09/18/2013 at 4:31 pm

@Cyn: Thank you Cyn. The virtual Kevlar is kindly accepted. LOL. I guess for me it is pretty obvious. The woman he is going to date and take home to meet family does not have to mean every girl he talks to or goes home with is the “one”. Give him a little breathing room. When I am out and about with my friends I talk to guys and I know they are not the one I am going to marry. That doesn’t mean I look at them and say nope can’t talk to them because they aren’t relationship material. I would like to marry a certain type guy but that doesn’t mean I can’t hang out with anyone else who does not meet the criteria.

I think, and boy, I am going to need the Kevlar for this, that maybe people place a lot more importance on these encounters than he does. I am going to give him enough credit to know that someone like AF is not the type he is looking to have more than a casual fling with. He can’t be expected to be a monk until he meets the “one”.

S

Irish fifty @ 09/18/2013 at 4:57 pm

@Cyn: Thank you for the support and I accept your offer of virtual kevlar with the spirit it was intended. LOL

And, boy oh boy, I am going to need it after this. I think that people are taking Chris’s encounters way too serious and placing more importance on them than he himself does. Give him a little breathing room and a little credit. I am sure he is well aware that someone like AF is not who you take home for Sunday dinner with your family. Is he to not look or talk to any girls if they don’t immediately appear to meet the criteria?

Is he allowed to go on only one more date with one more girl before he says you are the one; lets get married.

I am out and about with my friends and talk to people-guys included-and that doesn’t mean that I am a liar when I describe the type of guy I would like to have a relationship with. It just means not much of anything really. I am fully aware they are not the “one” for me but so what.

He is having himself some fun-as do most people his age that I know. It doesn’t mean that because he went home with someone who is not his “ideal” girl that he is a liar, it just means oh I don’t know that he is just living his life and does not expect this to be the person he is to be in a relationship with. If he doesn’t mind then why should you?-adjusts Kevlar vest-LOL
@SillyMe comment #15 You said it all way better than I could.

Bless you Tiny Tim and Bless you Kevlar.LOL

Peace!!

Irish fifty @ 09/18/2013 at 5:10 pm

sorry for the weird double post but I thought one got deleted but apparently not IDK.

irish fifty, i dont think people were upset over AF because she is not marriage or dating material. i think it was the fact he claims to want a private life, then went to club with lots of paps and walked out hand in hand with AF in a blaze of pap pics. thats where the contradiction comes in.
he does seem more comfortable with the paps lately.

@SillyMe
For the record, I don’t think he lies I know he lies. Please don’t try to whitewash it by saying “he just tells what seems to be right for the respective magazines etc….” I also know the whole of HW lies in interviews but we are talking about Chris Pine here and lies are lies.
And I don’t know about you but when I read an interview and think “but hey, didn’t he say…!!! just the other day?!” that’s not entertainment. That’s just annoying. it sure is the business but doesn’t mean I have to accept the BS.

@Irish fifty
I guess that’s all based on his public image? because a few days ago you said no one knows the real Chris.

chocoholic @ 09/18/2013 at 9:20 pm

@dwald @SillyMe
Chris has that hair style because he wants to. what, he can’t change it once he leaves the set? don’t think Zachary Quinto went around in pointy ears and a bowl cut when he was filming Star Trek!

Irish fifty @ 09/18/2013 at 10:53 pm

so far not so bad. LOL. Cyn still going to wear that virtual Kevlar for a few more days.

@jenni: You are correct when I said the other day that no one knows the real Chris.

I wasn’t clear with my post so that is on me. What I meant with all the things that I said about not have criminal troubles etc. was that yes that is what I see in public and how I interpret what I see. You see something different which is fine. That’s what makes the world go round.

Me I am just going to agree to disagree. I like him. Others don’t. The end

Irish fifty @ 09/18/2013 at 10:54 pm

@girls! girls! girls!: I like your sense of humor. Thank you for the good laugh.

girls! girls! girls! @ 09/18/2013 at 10:56 pm

Chris Pine and all his partying reminds me of Mambo No. 5
“A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man”

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All