Leonardo DiCaprio & Nicole Kidman: Oriental Movie Metropolis Ceremony

Leonardo DiCaprio & Nicole Kidman: Oriental Movie Metropolis Ceremony

Leonardo DiCaprio suits up for the Oriental Movie Metropolis Ceremony on Sunday (September 22) in Qingdao, China.

The 38-year-old actor was joined at the event by Nicole Kidman and John Travolta.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leo DiCaprio

The Oriental Movie Metropolis is a multi-billion dollar film park project, which is being financed by China’s richest man Wang Jianlin.

In case you missed the news, it was recently announced that Leo will star in a Woodrow Wilson biopic, based on A. Scott Berg’s new book “Wilson”!

FYI: Nicole is wearing a Prada gown.

leonardo dicaprio nicole kidman oriental movie metropolis ceremony 01
leonardo dicaprio nicole kidman oriental movie metropolis ceremony 02
leonardo dicaprio nicole kidman oriental movie metropolis ceremony 03
leonardo dicaprio nicole kidman oriental movie metropolis ceremony 04
leonardo dicaprio nicole kidman oriental movie metropolis ceremony 05

Credit: Hong Wu; Photos: Getty
Posted to: John Travolta, Leonardo DiCaprio, Nicole Kidman

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Nicole Kidman looks amazing on red

Leo’s hair is way longer! He looks cute
I wish he would take me to the red carpet for once instead of hiding me!
— LUKAS

Leo himself looks like a chinese, little eyes.

NY Daily News @ 09/22/2013 at 12:09 pm

Dicaprio resembles Charlie ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Hunnam in these pics.

@Cute:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Brazilian girl @ 09/22/2013 at 12:15 pm

hate the slick back hair.

@KRP:

She does! I like most of her red carpet looks!

@NY Daily News @ 09/22/2013 at 12:15 pm

Seriously ? Charlie Hunnam is way hotter than Leo

@Leokas:

Look at him. Seems he feel great having gotten rid of 132 pounds of clingy girlfriend for the weekend.

Leokas 4 ever.

Leo looks good… this slick back hair style suits him not very well, but nevertheless he looks very good <3

Nicole looks like a princess.

@Cute:
It’s just because of the blinding sun… most of the stars had sunglasses there, you can see it in other pictures from the event.

Leo can still be an attractive man(see this year’s Golden Globes)
But his look is awful here. Hate the slicked hair so so so much. Why does he insist on making himself so unattractive sometimes?

Nicole’s dress is pretty atleast!

@Sarah:

IMO Johns face looks relaxed but Leo’s looks stressed and his smile looks forced.

The slicked back hair doesn’t help either.

… am I the only one noticing that Leo looks older than John T. ?

not with toni @ 09/22/2013 at 12:25 pm

Thank you jared! Leonardo, smile baby :)) SMILE… i wanna see your teeth Don’t be so grumpy as you always are while on the red carpet…

@Sarah:
Yeah, he looks like he’s about John’s age :/

Oh gosh this slicked back hair is really a bad look on him. Exactly what @LOL said in the other thread. It shows his receding hairline (he has a big forehead wow), it makes his face look weird and I want to add it makes him look like a world class douchebag. It’s not a classy look and I know how classy Leo CAN look if he wants to so this is a shame. Nicole Kidman’s dress is horrible but she looks elegant as ever. I read Christoph Waltz was there too? Where is he? Always a delight to see him. Never liked John Travolta tbh.
And damn great conversations about Leo and other actors of his generation in the other thread and I missed it again.
@Cute / #3: LMAO!!
Hey Z, regarding your question in that other thread.
It is extremely hard to secure a place at fashion shows when your a) not a celeb, b) don’t work in the fashion industry or c) are not a fashion student. Plus it’s a lot about having good connections and I don’t really have good connections in that business haha. So yeah unfortunately.. It’s all good though :)

Love Nicole Kidman, she looks stunning!

@####:
Do you think it’ll be worse during WOWS promotion? I have a feeling he will still look dull on the inside and not so attractive either if he keeps slicking his hair back and looking jaded.

@Missy:

He does look good here but his eyes don’t look happy. I know I keep bringing up his eyes but those beautiful blue eyes just have not seemed very happy lately.

@HAHA12:

And isn’t john 50 or older?

Leo will never look bad in my eyes

@Leokas:

Poor Lukas…..always left back at the hotel!!!

@HAHA12:

I like it….just like his hair it’s regular color :-)

@:):
Totally agree with you!!! He has just something… special… can’t explain it better *blush’

@####:
He’s 59. Even guys well into their 50s or almost there have been looking better than Leo these days (Clooney, Depp, RDJ) :/

@Missy
because he is Leo :)

I like his hair a lot here (length, color)… except from the slick back style. It’s just too much, Leo Baby ;)

@:):
Haha, yeah that will it be ;)

@HAHA12:

I mean is it just me regarding his eyes? He’s hot, he’s a great actor, etc. but in just about every pic I see his eyes are just dead….they do say the eyes are the window to the soul :-(

@Léonie:
“Oh gosh this slicked back hair is really a bad look on him. Exactly what @LOL said in the other thread. It shows his receding hairline (he has a big forehead wow), it makes his face look weird and I want to add it makes him look like a world class douchebag. It’s not a classy look and I know how classy Leo CAN look if he wants to so this is a shame.”

Agreed! Especially the world class douchebag part LOL. It’s so true.

Hi Leonie,

Good to see you on! :-)

I must repost what LOL said in the previous thread. It was too funny:

Thanks for those. Only….
Dear Leo,
Stop slicking your hair to the back
I hated it in your Inception promo and I hate it now
You could get away with this hairstyle in Titanic when you were a fresh faced beaut
Why didn’t you keep the hairstyle (of not colour) of this year’s Golden Globes??? You looked ace for your older debauched years!!
The slicked back hair emphasises your receding hairline
It makes your eyes look like drops of p-i-s-s in the snow
It makes your head look like a HUGE plate
The signs of wear and tear in non-stop partying is VERY clear in your face
It makes it seem that you are changing ethnicity
Stop it immediately. Stop it at once. Just sttttaaaaaaaahhhhppppp!

not with toni @ 09/22/2013 at 12:52 pm

JARED: don’t be so stingy!! :( I was expecting more photos from ya .Well maybe i am greedy or…” i can’t get enough of you baby” like the song goes…

This is Harvey Weinstein’s little group with ‘his’ Nicole, as usual, front and center. We all remember, the sweet Mrs Urban, who declared to anyone who’d listen, she was wife and mother first, and only left them when absolutely necessary. The only truthful statement she’s made this year is that she’s drawn to powerful men. Looking at this disgusting piece of humanity she’s being seen with (even with his diet); she either must absolutely love money, or she’s just lost her mind during menopause. Sorry Nicole fans, who constantly insist she’s classy. Clothes don’t make a lady.

@####:
The sparkle he had in his eyes and charm seem to be gone permanently now. At every photo shoot or premiere he looks like he wants to kill himself or doesn’t want to be there lately. I really don’t know why.

@Missy:

Is it just me or is Leo shooting Christophe a bird??? Jokingly obviously but that’s pretty funny!!! LOL

Nicole looks bautiful, by the way!!!

he looks pretty good, these two pictures here are not the most flattering, but on BZ there are some more pictures and he looks better. I wonder if this is the begining of Wolf promo? –anyway I agree he does kinda look like the 50 shades of grey guy here. Also leonardo is looking alot bigger. not fat, but just big! still makes me think it has something to do with the viking role.

My apologies to Leo’s fans; I wasn’t referring to him when I said ‘disgusting piece of humanity’.

@POP:

I hope it has to do with the Viking movie. That would explain the longer and lighter hair but it just seems that that movie is way off for filming so why would he be growing his hair out now?

@Missy: Thank you! Love Christoph. Nice to see them together. Are these from Leo’s BZ thread?
@####: Hey girl! Thank you. Always nice to read your comments! Regarding Leo’s eyes, I agree with you but I also think it has to do with being tired. I mean, not only the travelling Leo was out almost every night when he was in NYC and I’m pretty sure it was a crazy summer over in Ibiza too and well..when you’re 40 that just shows. I think he’s extremely exhausted but keeps pushing it but his body says no, Leo doesn’t hear it / want to hear it. Lol. But I agree with you that I think he looked much happier in the eyes a couple of years ago. Definitely.
About Leo/Travolta: I have to say Leo doesn’t look great but John def looks older lol. Physically speaking I think George Clooney, Brad Pitt et al look much better but here I’d really prefer Leo to John. Lol.
Someone commented about Harvey Weinstein. I don’t exactly know why but I don’t like that guy either.

@POP:
I noticed that, too… he looks more bulky!?

@####:
Maybe his hair must be muuuuuuuuuuuuch longer for this role… *lol*

@Léonie:
Doesn’t Harvey Weinstein buy people Oscars? He is a huge and famous campaigner. Remember he was the one who said “Leave DiCaprio to me” when asked about his Oscar chances last year for Django lol. I would hope Leo doesn’t try to rely on him for awards success again.

not with toni @ 09/22/2013 at 1:13 pm

@Missy: Unfortunately Kidman has ended up being mutated. She can’t pull off a decent expression any more and she is an actress… she needs a highly expressive face but her bubble -world of arrogance and vanity and her pursuit of the eternal youth has renderd her incapable of realizing this….

Nicole was sooo beautiful in her prime. The plastic surgery ruined her face but she’s been looking better these past few years. But I wish she chose to age naturally, it probably would of done her better.

@not with toni:
yes that’s true, unfortunately :(

@:):

See his eyes have sparkle in this picture!

@####:
His eyes can’t sparkle here… they are too small!

@Léonie:

You’re right about pushing the partying. It must be hard trying to keep up with the 20-21 year olds he surrounds himself with!

@Missy:

LOL maybe! I just really want him to have a project to start after the WOWS premieres.

@,,,,:

I think he’s taking a picture. :-)

@Lolz:

Not the baby pics LOL

LetYourHairHappyLeo @ 09/22/2013 at 1:32 pm

@,,,,:
He has so beautiful hair (and so much O_o), why must he always tortured it with so much gel???

2 Hollywood class acts! More of them should act like these 2 do. Nicole is stunning as always and I love the dress!!!

they both look old

@HAHA12: I know he does! But there’s more than that that I don’t like about him. Agree with you, hope Leo doesn’t rely on him but to be honest I don’t think he would / will because if Leo was that kind of an actor he would have went along with all the George Clooneys and the Ben Afflecks in the butt-licking thing they love to do every Award season.

@Léonie:

I don’t think he would. If he was going to I think he would have already.

@Léonie:
So true, and those guys are never labeled as Oscar desperate but Leo always is. I think I’d lose respect for Leo if he became one of those heavy campaigners. I mean he has campaigned before but never obnoxiously so thats in your face everywhere come awards season.

@Léonie:

If he was going to I think he would have already.

not with toni @ 09/22/2013 at 1:47 pm

Leonardo is not obsessed with the oscars. The oscars do not define his professional choices contrary to what most of you keep pushing here.. He is an artist not a puppet. Le Sigh…

@HAHA12:

Well if seems Leo wants to win an oscar based on his acting not from campaigning.

#74 typo “well it seems”

@HAHA12: I would too. How can you possibly look at an actor the same way you used to after that? I mean I think George Clooney is a charming man. I don’t think he’s got much versatility in his acting. He’s not amongst the great actors out there but I think he’s appealing in a way, he’s nice to watch, plus I like most movies he has produced so far, but I think he is just utterly disgusting in Awards seasons, as is Ben Affleck, who doesn’t have much talent either but I like his take on directing (Argo was amazing imo). Leo being labelled as Oscar desperate is unjust imo because Leo was never that disgusting even when he was campaigning for two movies at the same time back in 2007, but it’s just got to do with his choices. The same kind of serious actor he wants to appear to be. A little too serious. Maybe it’s because sometimes his acting looks too forced/unnatural because of that? Like in J. Edgar? What do you think? I think those Oscar desperate talks were at its peak when when J. Edgar came out. I know most people did not like Leo’s acting/his accent plus the movie was just bad mostly due to Eastwood imo and his Oscar snub as a result..made it worse kind of, non?

@####:
He obviously wants to win but what actor doesn’t? I just think sometimes he’s unfairly targeted for being Oscar desperate but guys like Clooney never receive those criticisms either when they do just as many Oscar baity films and campaign on top of that. However if he really is eyeing the Rasputin and Wilson roles then I’ll agree he’s only wanting those roles in hopes for some awards recognition, but other than that I feel he chooses to star in the movies he does because he likes making those type of movies. And also because he wants to work with great directors. I just think sometimes he’s a bit misunderstood in that regard, which is why I wish he’d do a comedy next or something. Another movie where he’s not accused of only doing it for an Oscar. He really should just let it go and get back to having more fun onscreen.

@not with toni:

I don’t think anyone on here thinks Leo is obsessed with an oscar just that he wants one but won’t campaign like other actors do to get one.

*and not taking roles he is unsuited for. He should take more roles that play to his strengths instead of eyeing roles he is miscast in (Rasputin and Wilson)

sorry this part got cut off

@Leonie: Hi Lady – so glad to see you on! Thanks for the info re the fashion shows. For some reason I thought it would be easy to go to, I have no idea why I thought that!
@HAHA12: Hi! I am so looking forward to watching Gilbert and then after that, I will probably watch either Inception or Shutter. Which would you watch first?
@#### & Leonie: re Leo’s looks. He does look good overall, but he’s got to lose the hair gel and he needs to do something about his eyes. It’s a combination of too much partying, jet lag and lack of sleep. Unfortunately, Leo is not going to stop partying so we can only hope that he at least catches up on his sleep.
re Harvey W: one word – douche! He has too much power and he has too many people in is pocket. Personally, I don’t think Leo plays that game, thank god!
@Missy: He does have a nice profile, but the way he has his hair really makes his receding hairline stand out.
@,,,,: There are other pictures of him with his phone and it appears he is taking a picture, not texting.

@Léonie:
Yeah 2011 was not a good year for him I think. That’s the year he received a lot of criticism from Oscar sites and many people stopped being fans of him. J. Edgar was a horrible misfire and Leo wasn’t that great but I didn’t think he was horrible either. The old makeup ruined part of his performance but he also just wasn’t suited for the role at all but he tried. He wasn’t half bad in the younger scenes tho. Completely agreed on Clooney. He is a charming actor with an enjoyable enough screen presence but he’s not someone who is a great actor imo. Leo is better than him but what hurts Leo if he constantly goes for roles people think he is miscast in or not manly enough to play. Clooney ALWAYS picks roles that propery suit his persona which is why he never if ever is criticized for his acting like Leo is. Affleck is no great actor either but I think he mostly won for Argo due to his Best Director snub. The movie was good but like you said, he was EVERYWHERE last awards season and all anyone talked about was his snub. It was quite annoying. And I think you’re right about the roles he chooses, they’re always usually the same intense roles with a lot of screaming/crying and that turns people off. If he did something atleast more light hearted like Catch Me If You Can, I guarantee he would be liked better and would receive less hate. And if I was an acclaimed actor I’d definitely want an Oscar too, I don’t get why Leo always gets criticized just because he wants one. Maybe he might appear desperate for one to most but I appreciate how whenever he wins, he wants it to be about the performance and not the politics. Which is why you rarely see him campaign anymore.

@not with toni:
Honestly, I never thought that Leo choose this types of roles because he wants an oscar… I’m not saying that he wouldn’t proud about his own little golden statue (but truly, which actor wouldn’t???), but well, it’s not his focus, in my mind. I mean look at his filmography. He always has a main focus and a good nose for the right projects. In this case I absolutely trust him as a fan. He always gave his heart blood for his movie projects and there is nothing you could ask for more :)

@Zzzzzz:
Hey! Nice to see on, was wondering where you were. Like I said in the last thread I’m glad you liked This Boy’s Life. After Gilbert Grape, I would recommend watching The Basketball Diaries to see more of his younger work. Between Inception and Shutter Island, I think you should watch Shutter Island. It’s extremely underrated imo and so is Leo’s performance. He often gets criticized for being miscast in the role but I thought he was very good and the movie is unfairly hated on. Inception is a cool movie but is not really an acting showcase, but you should watch that too!

@Z: Hellooo. Thanks so much. Oh I wish. I sometimes wish I was a well-known fashion blogger at least. They are so lucky.
About his looks, yeah agreed. Bottom line is I do not want to see him looking like this at the WOWS promos and premieres. I hope he’ll look much more rested and lively then. Did you see how tiny his eyes become when he squints? Lol! I can’t remember his eyes looking this tiny before. Hahaha.

@HAHA12: very well said! – I’m off for a bit. Hope to talk when I get back!
re bracelet: somebody mentioned that he was wearing it. It looks like one of those bracelets you tie on and the only way to take it off it to cut it off (like those friendship bracelets everyone use to wear)

@Z: Oh and by the way I completely agree with HAHA regarding Shutter Island vs. Inception. Inception is one of the coolest movies ever no doubt about that. It’s just a must-see for everyone but if you’re more curious to see Leo acting really great, you should watch Shutter Island. I don’t like Shutter Island very much despite it being a Scorsese movie the story/genre didn’t really get me, but Leo is great in it.

@Léonie:
You know, I think he looked really hot and less bloated in TWOWS trailer. I must be the only one who likes the dark hair on him haha. He should use that look in real life. I also hope during promotion he doesn’t slick back his hair and hopefully he loses more weight from his face til then. Still got a little less than 2 months so I’m hoping he takes care of his appearance.

@####:
Isn’t “Shutter Island” Scorsese most successful movie ever?

@HAHA12:

I agree about shutter island. He was definitely underrated in it. I thought it was a good movie.

@Zzzzzz:
See you later ! Let me know what you think of Gilbert Grape whenever you get to watch it

@HAHA12: Are you kidding? I loved how he looked at the GG’s 2013. You’re definitely not the only one. I like him more with dirty blonde hair but he looks absolutely hot in the WOWS trailer. I recall seeing a picture of him and Margot posted on here a while ago, I think it was a new movie still? Where he kind of leans towards Margot.. One word: HOT.

I’ve learned in school don’t forget the damn ‘s’ by he, she, it… but damn, I forget it most of the time!!! My english teacher wouldn’t be proud of me ^^

@HAHA12:

He tries too hard to be taken seriously as an actor. I thought the whole point of becoming an actor was it was something he had a passion for but I haven’t seen that passion in recent years. He needs to let his insecurities go, find another role that’s out of the box, screw the oscars and find his passion again!! :-)

I’m really curious why his hair is longer and lighter. You know his role in django wasn’t something that was talked about a lot before it was announced he was going to be in it. Maybe he’s preparing for a role (whether lead or supporting) we are not aware of. Curious…..

I loved his GG’s 2013 look, too! I prefer him with his natural hair color, but he looks totally hot in the TWOWS trailer <3<3<3 Can't wait for this movie!!!

@Missy:

Yep. It just beat out the departed.

@Léonie:

He is hot but I don’t like the dark hair.

This one right: http://s15.postimg.org/6lozwkcm3/image.png

Hot indeed. This is going to the hottest Leo has looked with another female co star in a long time. They look like an attractive couple in the movie.

@####: Yeah I think he kinda looks bigger in the shoulder area. And the fitting of the suit isn’t the best.

@Léonie:

Someone mentioned on here that Leo looked “bulky” in some of the china pics. Did anyone notice?? There were some pics that looked IMO like his suit jacket was a bit snug. Not sure if it was from bulking up for some role or if he still has some weight to lose.

@####:
You are so right about him losing passion for acting. I thought maybe after acting for so long he was just worn out and didn’t feel like challenging himself anymore, but atleast Django proved otherwise. Let’s hope if he gets good reviews for WOWS, it may inspire him to keep taking more chances.
About his weight, he does look thicker but not fat if that makes sense. It could possibly be for the Viking movie but didn’t Zzzz or someone say that movie is still in development? But yeah remember how large his forearms look lately. I wonder too.

not with toni @ 09/22/2013 at 2:47 pm

@Missy: Missy !!! You go girl !!! Your first language is one of the richest yet somewhat difficult in terms of the syntax and all these rules and the sentences that never ever END ! i have to admit it ^^ Oh Leo should take his lessons from you. He should speak german, it’s his mother’s language *sigh* #lazyleo

@HAHA12:

Yeah I don’t see the Viking movie happening soon unless it’s farther along than we know but he does seem to be preparing himself for something especially with recent hair and body changes.

@HAHA12: Omg yes. This. Like I said. Hot. And I see/sense amazing chemistry he’s ever had with another female co-star other than Vera Farmiga and Kate Winslet. His scenes with Vera Farmiga are still my favourites in that regard though.

This was a two-day event in China? So today was the second and last day. What do you guys think he will do next? back to ny or maybe to Paris if Toni goes there for work?

Vera Farmiga was too ugly to play his love interest JMO the whole thing wasn’t convincing

Vera Farmiga is very pretty but in an unconventional way. The sex scene between them in The Departed was too hot for words. Damn, that’s the best he has ever looked.

You’re as shallow as Leo is in real life.

@nini
She played a psychologist. She wasn’t meant to be “that pretty”. Vera is a good-looking actress, Their love scene was convincing, though:)

I love how Vera Farmiga looks. She has a great unique beauty and I think their scenes were one of the best ever. Amazing chemistry and amazingly natural acting. That goes for the whole cast of that movie by the way not just Vera and Leo. The Departed is in my top 5 movie list and will be forever there I think lol.

I though Leo looked manly and sexy next to Virginie Ledoyen in The Beach.

their love scene was kinky ^^

… but I feel the chemistry between him and Margot will be terrific. The few pictures we saw from the set were quite promising.

leo general numerology @ 09/22/2013 at 3:08 pm

Your Foundation Letter is L
Having an L Foundation Letter denotes a conservative approach to projects and ventures. You may be slow to act in the face of change. Sometimes this will be a detriment and at others it will be the proper approach.

Your First Vowel is E
Having an E First Vowel suggest a person with a strong need for freedom and desire to bring the products of original ideas to life.

Your Personal Year Number is 1
This is a good year for new beginnings and projects. Your focus should be on yourself and self-improvement. This is the ideal time for you to plant the seeds which will lead to you attaining your goals in the future.

Your First Challenge Number is 0
The 0 challenge means the choice of what you do with your life is entirely yours. Yours is an old soul–you’ve already struggled through all the challenges of the other numbers. Your reward for completing these Challenges is free will. You may face all or any of the challenges of the numbers 1 through 9. You may simply drift through life without a destination or goals. Or you may rise above the struggles of others and use this Challenge period to sculpt a life based on love, integrity, justice and vision. At first glance, this freedom to choose may seem like a vacation, but it isn’t. Indeed, the gravity of the responsibility which comes with a 0 challenge is tremendous, because how you choose to address your 0 challenge will profoundly affect the lives of those around you, and, possibly, the entire world.

Your Second Challenge Number is 1
A 1 Challenge signifies the struggle to become independent, courageous and have faith in your convictions. If the number 1 appears as your first Challenge you are learning to define your self. Should a 1 appear in your other Challenges you are learning to remain true to your self and become more confident.

leo general numerology @ 09/22/2013 at 3:10 pm

A 3 Balance Number suggests you should rely on your charm and humor to get you through troubled times. Sullenness and pessimism will really set you back. Allow your rational self to take the lead. Allowing your emotions to run rampant can only hurt you.

You have the Master Number 11 as your Maturity Number. Master Numbers indicate nearly complete or complete development of the traits associated with the number they would reduce to. This relation is usually expressed by writing the Master Number and the number it reduces to together. Master Number 11 is often written 11/2.
Freedom and responsibility come with having a Master Number. You have the freedom to choose whether to allow your Master Number traits to express themselves or not. If you opt to act responsibly and use your lofty powers, you will find your reward is in the choice itself. If you choose to ignore your talents, you may find yourself taking more than one step back. You may incur a Karmic Debt.
Even in your early years you will exhibit knowledge and wisdom far beyond the normal. As you mature, your knowledge of all things spiritual will continue to grow. In your later years you will enjoy pursuing even more knowledge of the mystical and divine. Your intuition and psychic abilities will have reached their zenith. You will inspire and bring joy to those around you and possibly all of humankind.

@:

He’s in china with Lukas and his other friend chuck. I kind of thought he may go to LA but I guess we’ll see.

Reportedly, a typhoon has hit this area of China, cutting off air traffic. The happy little group and their smarmy leader may be stranded with a billionaire. Nicole will be in 7th Heaven. Her next pr announcement will read: ‘I’ve always been attracted to Asian men’.

leo general numerology @ 09/22/2013 at 3:17 pm

Your Personality Number is 1
Your Personality Number reveals the “external you”–the personality traits others will know you by.
As is fitting with the number 1′s prime directive to lead, those with a 1 personality number have the qualities of a natural born leader. They are the alphas of the pack and stand out in any group. They are confident, self-reliant and courageous. They are also blessed with a mind capable of formulating innovative solutions to old and new problems alike. As long as the 1 personality does not become overbearing and dogmatic, they should always find themselves in the position for which they were born: the head of the pack.
Your Soul Number is 3
Your Soul Number describes your deepest desires and dreams and the person you truly want to be.
You desire to make people happy, laugh, and be all they can be. You want to create, have fun, and remain ever enthusiastic. You are a lover of life, and will do all you can to ensure those around you are aware of just how grand a gift life is.
Your Life Destiny Number is 4
Your Destiny Number sheds light on those things you must accomplish in your life to be fulfilled.
Your destiny is to build things of lasting value. You are meant to manage and organize that which is around you. While you may be more turtle than hare, you will build solid foundations on which you and others will build.
Your Life Path Number is 7
Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.
The Life Path of a 7 is to find universal truths and pursue inner-knowledge. You will explore the mysteries of life and uncover the true meaning of existence. Much of your time will be spent alone, which you will welcome, because isolation will provide you with the time and quiet to pursue knowledge. As your wisdom grows, people will seek you out with the hope you will share your knowledge.
copied from cafeastrology

@Lizzie:

Seriously? They’re stranded??

Forecast in China @ 09/22/2013 at 3:23 pm

The weather appears to be awful around Hong Kong today…

@Fan:

LOL. That’s totally messed up!

I’m sure they’re happy to tag along but to be his personal photographers….

EllenMelon @ 09/22/2013 at 3:32 pm

Nicole looks stunning but I think I like her press conference ensemble even more with some outrageous heels I LOVE. Her sister Antonia was with her which is so sweet. Nicole is the best!

@leo general numerology @ 09/22/2013 at 3:36 pm

@leo general numerology:

Thanks for sharing >3

She’s another of his co-stars who had great chemistry in Aviator. – Love this pic:

@Fan:
Its not funny. Its kinda pathetic. I’m not being catty for the sake of it, but those 40 year old guys don’t seem to have a semblance of ambition/respect than to be professional hangers on. Even Tobey and Kevin C have not stooped to this level it seems. (Chuck is also allegedly baby daddy to a girl he does not acknowledge, so prizes all around)

@LOL:

I thought chuck was with nikki erwin and they had a kid? He has another kid by another girl??

Why does he never show his porcelain teeth? I’m confused. And Kate Beckinsale usually has amazing outfits gee.

@####, HAHA12, Leonie: Wow, I go to work out for an hour and I have 3 pages of comments to read!
@Leonie: re Departed – Vera: She was perfect for the role and the sex scenes were Leo’s best!
re dark hair: Usually I like dark hair with blue eyes, but I think the dark hair color is almost harsh on Leo, makes him look pale. He did look good at 2013 GG, but IMO he looks better with lighter hair (WITH NO GEL!!!!)
@Sarah: re Kate B: She looks so good with Leo. Why can’t he date someone like her??!!! Is that too much to ask? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part? LOL!
re Lukas filming: He always takes pictures. He did it when they went to Japan, Korea etc. Maybe he acts like Leo personal photographer?
@LOL: Is that true – that Chuck has a daughter he refuses to acknowledge? If it is, what a low-life.
@####: I think LOL meant he has a daughter with a women other than Nikki. From everything I have seen, Nikki does not have a child.
@also…: Where are you?

oops: Love his longer hair – I’ve always had a thing for long hair bad boys ;) !! I am curious if he is growing it out for a role or he just decided to have long hair.

I will watch the whole ‘Oriental Movie Metropolis Ceremony’ just to see Leo’s beauty lol

@Leonie: I remember you said you would love to see The Devil in the White City. Have you read the book? If so, do you think in the movie they are going to back back and forth between the killer and the building of the World Fair or will they just focus on the killer. I was trying to figure that out since half the book is about the building of the fair. I think in the movie they might focus on the killer and the building of the fair will be a subplot. What do you think?

not with toni @ 09/22/2013 at 4:46 pm

Why does everything about Leo -even the lengths of his hair- have to be a part of a thoroughly premeditated and elaborate plan?? The man has always liked long hair.Simple.

Hey Ladies, I’m off ti tonight – talk to ya later! ;)
@Leonie: OT – have you seen the blog madison 20? It’s a supermodel/fashion gif. She loves Scorsese – fashion – movies and has a wicked sense of humor. Really intelligent and she’s only 20! If you have a chance check it out and let me know what you think. http://supermodelgif.tumblr.com/

@137/not with toni @ 09/22/2013 at 5:01 pm

Why do you feel so offended by what everyone else thinks of Leo’s long hair or something else? Leo also exclusively likes leggy models under 25. Does everyone have to like what he likes? Some like it, some don’t. You do, others might not. Simple.

not with toni @ 09/22/2013 at 5:03 pm

@141 Why do you feel so offended by what people post here or…”something else” ? Oh.. posting our opinion in jj means feeling offended ?!! good to know *lol*

Leo looks Good @ 09/22/2013 at 5:05 pm

With long hair. I Love it!

PS Leo; Like the Mormon missionary look. Let’s get together some time with a couple of our wives and exchange clever witticisms on deck over a nice chard and some smoked sockeye.

@Keneth:

Where can you see that?

@EllenMelon:

Glad that Antonia got a chance to get there from Singapore, and also happy that Nicole is wearing her 5″ heels. She’s probably feeling a little threatened by Kate Beckinsale, who’s a very naturally pretty lady.

@142/not with toni @ 09/22/2013 at 5:21 pm

Nah. You’re just easily offended. Just like when nobody in here said Leo was desperate for an Oscar (on the contrary everyone defended him) you jumped in and came off very as you were offended as if people said he was. (But so what if they do though? It’s their opinion) Anyhow never mind. Your previous post about the long hair just came off like you were offended. I mean, you do understand some people like it and some people don’t I hope. So why does it become a topic? Well, simply because they like to discuss things about Leo. That’s why they (we) are here.

@Zzzzzz:

Oh wow I could have sworn I saw on BZ that they had a child like toddler age.

@Zzzzzz:

LOL me too!! Love bad boys with longer hair!!!

@Lizzie:

I’ve always though Kate b was naturally pretty although I do think she had work done on her teeth.

troll stop derailing the thread.

About @147 @ 09/22/2013 at 5:34 pm

You do understand right @not with Toni?

Hot Hairs @ 09/22/2013 at 5:38 pm

He could be growing it out because his neck has a chill…

OFFENDED. Leo has long hair.. viking movie, neck chill, scissors have dulled…

LUKAS, STOP TRYING TO MAKE MY HUSBAND, LEONARDO, HOMOSEXUAL. Leonardo and I have God’s Creative Will with each other–that’s why my birthday is 11-14-74 and Leonardo and I have both been on stage since we were kids.

Leonardo doesn’t have anymore time to waste being homosexual with you or molesting children with you. Get your own ********** wife and baby, Lukas Haas and STOP TRYING TO CORRUPT OUR FAMILY UNIT WITH YOUR EVIL AND DISRESPECT FOR GOD!

Thank you!

Andrea Calabrese, Dean’s Honor List and Best Actress Winner

@Leokas:

^looks like the crazies are back..

I wanna cut your hair and tape it back on.

Whats up to his hair? I see anything wrong with it.

@not with toni @ 09/22/2013 at 6:23 pm

nice pic:)) thanks

nothing wrong.. i was poking fun at @147/notwithtoni.

@160 You are not the only one man…

@it’s:
LMAO I JUST SAW THIS.

so f^cking funny!!! In the Bellazon Leo thread there’s a newcomer who states fervently he is in love with Leo and i say “he” ‘cos his gender reads male.This guy wants to poke fun! Risible!!!

i forsee HE will be kicked outta there SOON!!

Leo Hairs @ 09/22/2013 at 6:47 pm

Yeah it’s “Leo Owns My heart”. hahaha

That’s BS though cuz Leo owns MY heart. Him and his hair, slurp.

@ha!:
LMAO this ‘male’ replied to the old article about what baz had to say about leo missing the gatsby premiere in Australia from another user and replaced the quote with this:
Baz Luhrmann undermines Leonardo DiCaprio while accepting credit for being respectful.

Baz Luhrmann ‘Australian’ director, ironically disrespects Leonardo DiCaprio and his personal life, as well as being a famehwore and using him [Leonardo DiCaprio] to do so.

gotta love the Bellazoonies!

here’s another one of his posts:
leonardo dicaprio is so handsome. so so handsome. soo handsome. ridiculously handsome. im in love. he is handsome.

Leo can never keep the weight off. He looked amazing at the 2013 Golden Globes. He was tan, slimmer and his hair was dyed darker. Swoon! 10 pounds off of him looks good.

So I thought since Leo was in china and he was with Lukas and chuck that maybe he would go to LA since he hasn’t been there for awhile. See his mom, etc. Just a guess….

Toni just posted a pic on her twitter with two other girls that says she was celebrating a friends bday west coast style with ginseng shots and hookah so wonder if she is really on the west coast or if it was just a saying and she’s still in NYC.

What's next @ 09/22/2013 at 8:45 pm

@####:

I think his mom lives now in Miami with her husband. Probably more reason for Leo to change LA for Ny.

What's next @ 09/22/2013 at 8:50 pm

Bz new comer “Leoownsmyheart”

LMAO

Since Leo flew with two friends , I doubt they would come back immediately after just two days in China. I’d guess they would enjoy the opportunity of being near Hong Kong to look around for a few more days.

All this discussed about Toni putting her career on hold for Leo and even Bar mention it in a recent interview. Now I remember reading Gisele did the same at the beginning of their relationship.

Is from Star magazine but was posted 10 years ago.
August 1, 2000 -
Star magazine reports Leo has won Gisele back after Diniz made a attempt to get back together with her in Brazil. Gisele reportedly turned down all the couture fashion shows in Paris and the thousands she would have made to spend time with Leo in Hollywood.

As someone said recently, he is always in control, never them.
Now it seems incredible that Blake was the only gf that it was. i.e. he followed her while she was working.

Leo's fantasy soulmate @ 09/22/2013 at 9:19 pm

Leo Baby Love, love your look and thanks for wearing your hair how I like it.

@174 I think I remember reading/hearing that Gisele also turned down a lot of work while Leo was filming Gangs of New York, and he was allegedly getting close to Cameron Diaz and pretty extras while they were filming in Italy (I think). Gisele took time out from her career to prioritize him and go babysit him and some of his pals but she vowed never to do it again. Leo wooed her back but she stuck to it and that’s why here career is what it is now.

@LOL:
Good for Gisele for choosing to move on and have a life of her own. She looks happy with Tom and her children.

Someone said earlier – I think – that Lukas was left at the hotel. Bz has photos from the red carpet and Lukas was there, too with Chuck.
I absolutely hated his look on the red carpet. The hair killed everything good about his look. Slicking it back doesn’t help him to say the least. Sorry but his head looks HUGE with his hair styled like that. And the sunglasses… I think this is the douchiest he ever looked on a red carpet. The hair and the sunglasses made him look like a douche completely full of himself.
On the tweet photo Toni posted she is wearing a jacket and it’s pretty chilly in NYC so I assume she is still there. And if she is indeed going to Paris for fashion week that starts on Tuesday I guess he didn’t go to the west coast.

WHERE YOUR HAIR HIGH! DO IT BABE DO IT!

You sure sound pleasant!

Leo is a big DOUCHE. bIG dOUCHIKINS.

bIG Phat head leo.

The one with the answers @ 09/22/2013 at 10:59 pm

Leo has no STD’s.

@@also….:
yep he is fat ugly overrated and probably has a ton of STD’s!

The one with the answers @ 09/22/2013 at 11:06 pm

Clearly, these comments are posting out of order.

@also…:

Ugh I responded to you and it’s not showing…

I mentioned Lukas back at the hotel but it was half joking, half sarcasm. LOL

And I think you’re right about toni. She’s still in NYC. I was just questioning her west coast comment. Leonie mentioned that all the good designers’ shows start Thursday even though it starts Tuesday so I guess we’ll see when she heads over.

I just can’t get past his smarmy smile. I have loved Leo for decades… But now I just see him as a lech. He is gross. What a disappointment!

@Nessa:
hes so GROSS!

The one with the answers @ 09/22/2013 at 11:33 pm

@The one with the answers: Make fun of me if you want…..but get your own name please!

He is a walking birds nest.

LEO IS AN UGLY NARCISSIST @ 09/22/2013 at 11:39 pm

that is all

Just discusting

The one with the answers @ 09/22/2013 at 11:44 pm

@188 Nice try…

The one with the answers @ 09/22/2013 at 11:52 pm

@The one with the answers: Do you hear your Mom calling, she said to get ready for bed. You have school in the morning.

The one with the answers @ 09/22/2013 at 11:54 pm

@193 Not really up for the game sweetie. Go play hopscotch somewhere else.

suck a ti t

Wtf… anyway. Leo looks good to me. Good to see him in China.

The one with the answers @ 09/23/2013 at 12:08 am

@The one with the answers: Ok take my name, it is all yours…….but you will never know the A.

@197 What the hell are you talking about.

LEO IS AN UGLY NARCISSIST @ 09/23/2013 at 12:17 am

FAT DOUCHEBAG LEO!

LEO IS a FLuFFY WAXball @ 09/23/2013 at 12:25 am

WITH A CRUMBLY PEAnUT HEAD.

LEO IS AN UGLY NARCISSIST @ 09/23/2013 at 12:34 am

UGLY FAT PERVERT AND A TOOL! JACK DAWSON U ARE NOT ANYMORE!

RIP SEXY LEO DICRAPRIO

@LEO IS AN UGLY NARCISSIST:
shut the f*ck up already. he may have not aged well, but he can still clean up well when he wants. give me him looking like this than his puny ass in titanic anyday..

@@troll:

Agree agree agree!!!! :-)

BLACKLISTED EX-STARS @ 09/23/2013 at 4:00 am

Wang Jianlin is a Chinese government agency representative, not a real billionaire or entrepreneur. It’s China, Jared. It’s the communist autocracy of history. Asia already has Bollywood. This farce Metropolis will fail because China’s state controlled media industry only produces content that is state controlled.

Now these stars are blacklisted for their future careers without having given it much thought. Goodbye, Leo. Lazy and greedy. No wonder he has such weight problems inside.

Leo is aging like Jack Nicholson. No Bueno.

oh nooooo @ 09/23/2013 at 2:34 pm

these threads get crazier and crazier. andrea is a long time stalker crazy like leonie who posts on every other comment. these people need help.

@oh nooooo: if anyone needs help, it’s you!

@Zzzzzz: you are here in these threads 24/7 and you accuse another poster of needing some professional help?! LOL