Kanye West Blasts Jimmy Kimmel for 'Kid (re)Kreation' Spoof

Kanye West Blasts Jimmy Kimmel for 'Kid (re)Kreation' Spoof

Kanye West has just started a feud with late night host Jimmy Kimmel in a series of tweets blasting a spoof that aired on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night.

In the spoof, two young children reenact Kanye‘s recent interview on BBC One that he calls “the first piece of honest media in years.”

Jimmy Kimmel is out of line to try and spoof in any way the first piece of honest media in years,” Kanye tweeted in all capital letters. “Jimmy Kimmel, I don’t take it as a joke… You don’t have scum bags hopping over fences trying to take pictures of your daughter. Jimmy Kimmel, put yourself in my shoes… oh no that means you would have gotten too much good pussy in your life. You can’t put yourself in my shoes. Your face looks crazy… Is that funny? Or if I had a kid say it would it be funny???”

“Should I do a spoof about your face or you f–king Ben Affleck… #no disrespec to Ben Affleck. #All disprespect to Jimmy Kimmel!!!!” he added. “I like you, you know me, I went to your family’s wedding. Who you made it clear to me wasn’t your family when I was on then phone with you 5 minutes ago, you manipulative media mutherf–ker. Sarah Silverman is a thousand times funnier than you and the whole world knows it!!!”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kanye West’s thoughts on Jimmy Kimmel’s spoof?

Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Kid (re)Kreation’ Spoof

UPDATE: Jimmy has responded to the tweets! Click inside to read the responses!

Click inside to watch Kanye West‘s full original interview…

Kanye West Original Interview

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4
Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jimmy Kimmel, Kanye West

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Streisand effect. I would have never watched this segment otherwise.

Journalistic @ 09/26/2013 at 8:35 pm

Kanye acts like an animal

I am personally surprised by how insanely happy this makes me.

What a ***.

monkey is sad, monkey is angry…. someone pls give it a banana to shut it up.

lol this is exactly why Kimmel made fun of him in the first place….

Team Kimmel!!!

That kid looks too smart to play Kanye.

I really don’t know who is worse Kanye or G Paltrow. Real journalists like that guy from the BBC need to bring them down a few when they say stupid things. But it takes a comedian like Kimmel to do it.

Besides being a complete moron Kanye really has huge anger issues; what a jerk. He fits in perfectly with the Kardashians, who are all greedy, self-absorbed and vain, with inflated egos big enough to fill a football field.

You know what I don’t go in on Kanye like I go on other rappers b/c he is one the few rappers who actually have some type of education and he has some college education as well so I give credit when it’s due, he can be somewhat of a jerk sometime but tell me who isn’t one.

ifyoudishittakeit @ 09/26/2013 at 9:10 pm

Here is the thing people.. If you are going to make fun of someone or use them and their life in a skit or show.. then you have to be prepared for them to voice their opinion of YOU and the product. Jimmy makes fun of people..
so does that mean that they can’t react. That they can’t say stuff back. Yeah.. that is how it works people. Doing a show on TV doesn’t make you emmune to the person coming back at you.

@ifyoudishittakeit:

Oh please this is America and everyone has the right to voice their opinion. If Kanye West does not want to be the butt of the joke maybe he should tone down his grande delusional crap and man it up. Or maybe he should stop acting like dumbdown version of Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory.
And by the way as a sane version of society I find the spoof hilarious and outstanding thank you Kanye for providing the Comedian more materials for their show.

Kanye kills me what a jker u tell em

LOL love this sh!t @ 09/26/2013 at 9:48 pm

Jimmy Kimmel’s replies killed me. So funny!! Kanye can’t get sarcasm apparently. He’s so mad he’s turning into Hulk by the minute.

Now THIS is a celebrity feud I can get behind.
On the other hand, don’t be surprised if Kimmel is behind this again.

Kanye is going to be a terrible father. I feel sorry for his poor daughter.

Amanda Bynes get ready because you will soon have a new roommate. He is such an embarrassment. I swear if Kim left him today not a sole would go against her. What a tool. He needs to go make some decent music and not worry about paps, Jimmy. or act like a nig nog.

Love Jimmy Kimmel! I agree with Lola, Team Kimmel!

LOL love this sh!t @ 09/26/2013 at 10:19 pm

#NODISRESPECTTOBENAFFLECK is actually trending right now.
Best Hashtag ever !

Kimmel strikes again @ 09/26/2013 at 10:27 pm

Making fun of Kimmel’s face, really? Who does this dumb guy think he is, freaking Brad Pitt in his prime? STFU you moron, you gonna be laughed at even more.

Kimmel strikes again ! @ 09/26/2013 at 10:28 pm

Kanye is so embarrassing. It took the most desperate famewh*re to procreate with him.

Kanye should be a comedian, his remarks are actally quite funny, never laughed so hard.

Kanye needs to lighten up or he’s gonna have a stroke. Find something of real value to get upset over.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All