Gerard Butler Flashes Guns at Global Citizen Festival!

Gerard Butler Flashes Guns at Global Citizen Festival!

Gerard Butler keeps it cool in a black leather jacket while attending the 2013 Global Citizen Festival in Central Park on Saturday (September 28) in New York City.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was seen showing off his guns while speaking onstage at the music festival, which aims to end extreme poverty by 2030.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, John Mayer, and Kings of Leon are all performing tonight to combat poverty.

Earlier in the week, Gerard carried his own bags while catching a departing flight out of LAX Airport.

gerard butler global citizen festival stud 01
gerard butler global citizen festival stud 02
gerard butler global citizen festival stud 03
gerard butler global citizen festival stud 04
gerard butler global citizen festival stud 05

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All

Join me & share your voice to fight extreme poverty at Global Citizen Festival! Introducing my guys Kings Of Leon. #GlobalCitizen

@Ducky: Thanks again. Tried #24 , other utube audio nearly blasted me out of the room – very loud. Maybe the sound levels are on their way from Central Park to Oz as we speak ? They need to hurry up & ” ketchup “. LOL. Don’t worry any more about it Ducky, I’ll just make up my own dialogue to go with the vid, I could have a lot of fun doing it that way. :-) Cheers

just a thought @ 09/28/2013 at 11:33 pm

Were they raising money or awarness or both? What ever it was great, he looked good.

Well, I have to give him credit where credit is due. The Boy was radfab. He shone like a supernova. He certainly was amazing as MC. Looks like he got over his jitters and did an absolutely excellent job. He was even dressed appropriately “street” ( his term). Will be very interesting to read the critic’s 2¢ worth, and what all this really accomplished. Still, very glad he had such a good time, and lived to tell the tale without his usual ouchies. And if She is there for him, I wish them well. I am so done with all that nonsense. No matter what, he did really well today. I hope he feels proud of himself. He deserves it.

Global Citizen Festival! Thanks Gerry, thanks to everyone who made ​​it! It made my day! I’m with my friends and with Gerry in NYC! Cool!

And these are the reasons we love that man. The real deal!! He is SO back in the game. Hey to everyone!

Madalina For All Seasons @ 09/29/2013 at 12:59 am

No, I won’t stop talking about her unless he says they’re finished. They are still involved whether you like it or not.

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/29/2013 at 1:11 am

#Gerardbutler is one sexy #irish #globalcitizen

@Rosa: Hey to you too. Yes, the real deal with a big heart. I’m just going to say it – as big as Texas. :-) Cheers

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/29/2013 at 1:16 am

jesslynn0621
1 hour ago · Global Citizen Music Fest
Just as sexy in person #gerardbutler

@CGE
Thanks for the photos. Wow! He was at his best today. His passion was shining brightly!

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/29/2013 at 1:23 am

Gerald Butler has joined the fun! @glblctzn #GlobalCitizen #by2030 #ldvhospitality

Maggie P.U. @ 09/29/2013 at 1:24 am

Oh lawd!…if he looks that good at the Global…I can only begin (or try :)) to imagine what he looks like in a yellow towel now….oooooffffff….

@33-Madalina for all seasons….It seems you are the one who not only doesn’t like it but won’t accept it…Wasn’t it Gerry himself who said he was single….and also they have not been together for a very long time. Now, in a normal way of thinking which is realistically (sp) that would pretty much say done, over…moving on. Why you keep hashing on something that is history is immature. Lets say IF they were together and MG’s antics being well known she would have blazed the whole Internet to make it known…even lying about it. So far, it has only been only “monikers” using her name or referencing it, that they are still an item or noting her affairs (whether true or not). So how much plainer do you want it said that they are done other than Gerry himself stating he is single? Just asking…Have a nice weekend. :)

Peace.

MPU

@fromoz: I live in Texas fromoz and I agree! Lol!

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/29/2013 at 1:28 am

mavio94
4 hours ago
With my boy @tjschwann and Gerard Butler at the Global Citizens Festival. #HighLife

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/29/2013 at 1:31 am

@Rosa: You’re welcome Rosa!

Madalina For All Seasons @ 09/29/2013 at 1:31 am

@.: Jealous nutter tart!

@fromoz:
How about a heart the size of `OZ`?
That`s a BIG heart! :-D