Gerard Butler Flashes Guns at Global Citizen Festival!

Gerard Butler Flashes Guns at Global Citizen Festival!

Gerard Butler keeps it cool in a black leather jacket while attending the 2013 Global Citizen Festival in Central Park on Saturday (September 28) in New York City.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was seen showing off his guns while speaking onstage at the music festival, which aims to end extreme poverty by 2030.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, John Mayer, and Kings of Leon are all performing tonight to combat poverty.

Earlier in the week, Gerard carried his own bags while catching a departing flight out of LAX Airport.

gerard butler global citizen festival stud 01
gerard butler global citizen festival stud 02
gerard butler global citizen festival stud 03
gerard butler global citizen festival stud 04
gerard butler global citizen festival stud 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 833 » Show All
Can'tGetEnough @ 09/29/2013 at 8:42 am

Great to share the stage with you tonight @GerardButler, the 57 million out-of-school children need our support. https://twitter.com/AliceAlbright/status/384197510363099136/photo/1

Expert Troll to Dumb Troll @ 09/29/2013 at 8:47 am

@FLAT A/SS:
That person lost her big RICH fish.
Let it go.
It is OVER.
Poor RO vs rich Scotland/USA lost.
Move the hell on.

FLAT A/SS @ 09/29/2013 at 8:54 am

@Expert Troll to Dumb Troll:ПОШЕЛ НА ХУЙ И В АД !!!!!

Am I late to the party? @ 09/29/2013 at 8:54 am

oh well….

…. I’d like to thank LNM for the link:I did enjoy the concert (even if I think I fell asleep,at some point, watching it, soorrryy)

Thanx Ducky

@Lyla J. Glad to entertain you. I promise I’ll never do it again :)

@CGE……what can I tell you…. thanx !!!

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/29/2013 at 8:55 am

angelicangie O;)
‏@UknoUloveme
I was screaming my head off when he got on stage! @GerardButler #GlobalCitizen festival 2013 :D

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/29/2013 at 8:56 am

https://twitter.com/JasFly Eventually, I’m going to need to discuss Gerard Butler. the accent. The walk. The cologne. The whole drunken, cool as sh/it thing he has going on. Yup. Fine as sh/it.

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/29/2013 at 8:56 am

jasfly
11 hours ago
Fight stances. (Gerard accidentally hit me in head though. It’s cool. Beef is squashed.)

@Can’tGetEnough:
Hey there! Thanks for the links and pics!
I have to say shouting Gerry isn’t my favorite Gerry. But that’s just me. I like his serious side better. Not that he/this wasn’t serious, he/it was, and for a very good cause. Not my point. I only wished he wasn’t famous for such a macho persona. Make sense? Is it really him? I don’t think so. It’s a good posture and he wears it well: blazing “guns” and all.
He could, I think/believe, rally more serious-minded folks (with gobs more money than concert going youth) with his own voice and exposed heart. Hard to explain. That IS seen and heard here too.
In all fairness he knew who his audience was, and the appeal worked. He’s wise like that. Gets a feel for how to approach his audience. We’re proud of him! It’s more good PR! Well done for keeping the commitment.
~K

@Expert Troll to Dumb Troll: OLD .. ROT AND SMELLY FISH !!!!!

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/29/2013 at 9:00 am

https://vine.co/v/h6pjaIh77FP Gerard Butler is making every girl here swoon with his Scottish accent. Oh and Kings of Leon!

Expert Troll to Dumb Troll @ 09/29/2013 at 9:00 am

@FLAT A/SS:
You represent Russia well:
Loser country.
Loser poor ppl.
Too aggressive and MEAN.
Get lost!!!

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/29/2013 at 9:03 am

@GFW: You’re welcome!

Appreciate it. This place gets stuff first or posts it first. IMDb (by last night) hadn’t even a link to the event? Sad.
It looks like you lost your shadow poster? Emmmm or whatever she calls herself now? No worries, I know you’re committed to Gerry because you can’t get enough! (winks) Who can? He’s got this lives and loves his own confused way so we just can’t let go to see what all he does next! Right? And I sink beneath his wisdom like a stone. I do.
Okay, who’s the mad, literally and figuratively, Russian? What’s their beef with Gerry? I don’t get it? Not real questions for you! (eye rolls)
Anyways… another outstanding fall day here on the east coast. Time to make hay while the sun shines!
~K
who hopes wherever Gerry lands next he’ll keep doin’ what he’s doin’ or is that not doin’ what he was? (giggles)

Expert Troll to Dumb Troll @ 09/29/2013 at 9:16 am

@RUSSIAN:
NTY.
Don’t open corrupt RU threads.
Stopped that with his ex after burned HD.
Country is corrupt same like links aimed to plant viruses & hurt ppl.
Bad country: Russia.

@RUSSIAN: bit/ch! Ты фан этих уродов A-Studio? Так и вали отсюда на их форум, русский хам! Ты здесь никому не нужен!! Русская свинья…

@.: А ТЫ САМ ТО КТО ? РУМЫН?

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 833 » Show All