Brad Pitt Covers 'The Hollywood Reporter' with Chiwetel Ejiofor!

Brad Pitt Covers 'The Hollywood Reporter' with Chiwetel Ejiofor!

Brad Pitt is handsome while posing on the cover of the latest issue of The Hollywood Reporter, out on newsstands tomorrow (October 2)!

The 49-year-old actor is joined on the cover by his 12 Years a Slave co-star Chiwetel Ejiofor.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

“Game on, f–ckers,” Brad told the magazine about his production company Plan B‘s mantra.

Brad is currently filming his upcoming flick Fury with Shia LaBeouf in London, while his fiancee Angelina Jolie and their kids are in Sydney, Australia, where she will direct Unbroken.

In case you forgot, 12 Years a Slave will hit select theaters in the U.S. on Friday, October 18!

Bigger pic inside…

brad pitt shares thr cover with chiwetel ejiofor 01

Photos: The Hollywood Reporter
Posted to: Brad Pitt, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Magazine

Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 » Show All
groundcontrol @ 10/02/2013 at 12:24 pm

@Passing Through:
Oh snap! Mia Farrow just threw down in a VF interview and said that her son Ronan may not be Woody Allen’s kid. His father MAY be Frank Sinatra
#################
WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!
First, I never believed that pedo BS about Woody Allen. It is the nuclear bomb of all custody fights. Mia Farrow is the last person I’d believe about that. A cheated on angry person in the midst of a child custody battle? Yea, totally believable NOT. There was no real evidence anyway – just a lot of supposition and a whacked out female judge. So that’s one strike against her.
With this new “revelation” she’s in a no win situation. If he wasn’t Woody’s son then shame on her for making Woody and Satchel/Ronan believe he was. The fact that she wasn’t truthful about that at the time of the custody battle would have destroyed her credibility as a witness and she knew that. Plus her weapon of painting Woody as this heartless cheat wouldn’t have worked either if she was doing the same. And since they weren’t married when Ronan was born then the law would not have automatically made Woody his father. Why didn’t she have a test done discreetly at the time? For whatever reason Mia wanted her son to be known as Woody Allen’s son.
And shame on her if she’s now lying about Sinatra as a possible father. What’s really going on here? Has Ronan discovered some old Sinatra records and decided he wants to be more associated with him now? LOL!
Seriously, where do they think Ronan gets his smart genes from? Not from Mia and sure as hell not from Sinatra. Ronan looks as much like he has Woody’s looks as he has Mia’s. She needs to just shut up and leave it to her adult son to work out his relationship with Woody without her interference. Ronan’s hatred for his dad has as much, if not more, to do with Mia’s influence than the situation itself.
So what provisions did Sinatra make for Ronan in his will and what and where has money for Ronan come from while he was being raised.
She’s an idiot.

Brad’s THR interview is on THR site.

Passing Through @ 10/02/2013 at 12:35 pm

# 127 tweet @ 10/02/2013 at 10:02 am
Natalie Clarke ‏@nat_lovepr now

Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are filming at Shepperton Film Studios – I wonder if they need an assistant for the afternoon?! I am available!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
LOL. That makes it sound like they’re in the same movie but Depp is there filming his part in Into The Woods. Wonder if he’s gonna be wearing white makeup for that, too… Brad’s doing a WWII movie playing a “broken” tank commander…and Depp’s doing a musical and playing a wolf…probably in white makeup. I really just don’t get Depp’s career choices anymore…regardless of all the zeroes on his paychecks.

As for the Empire list, when I hit on number 8 and saw NATALIE FRICKIN’ PORTMAN…….. ahead of Angie, I shut ‘er down real quick….all cred gone in a flash……..wtf……Portman sexier than Angie……gmafb…….she’s as sexy as a tree stump. Didn’t need to go any further and raise my BP.

Of course nobody knows for sure what went down in total, but it is a fact that Woody took naked pictures of Soon Yi when she was a teen BEFORE age of consent and he claims that he didn’t have sex with her until she was past age of consent (3-4 years after pics were taken)- uh huh. Woody’s talented but VERY shady- ugh. One of the funniest tweets EVER was from Ronan tweeted “Happy father’s day, or as they call it in my family- happy brother-in-law’s day.” Ok- on George’s (planted?) new love story- chicken or egg? Stacey K posts an instagram of her new guy on Monday and Wed, George is loved up w/ an ex?! Did they coordinate this junk or is it a war of high-priced PR kings?? Or possibly just a wild coincidence- ha! So twisty.

This 50 year old man looks like an idiot with his thin scruffy long hair.
This overrated untalented sad old fameho Pitt is Nine Years A Slave to a disgusting liar, cheater, ugly satanic **** b/itch, dangerous global Illuminati prostitute, who sells their children to the press for money money and more money. What a life, what a laugh.

Love the JoliePitts @ 10/02/2013 at 12:58 pm

Good morning to all the early birders. The great morning Crew!
I hope everyone will have a great day and after looking at that beyond gorgeous picture of Brad above I know I will. :) Of course, not overlooking the also very handsome and amazing Chiwetel.
I loved Chiwetel in Salt with Angelina and I know he will be just as phenomenal in Twelve Years a Slave with Brad.
Blessings to you Brad and Angelina for all you do. You two are awesome and make everything you do look so easy.

her life, his life @ 10/02/2013 at 1:10 pm

@Kim:

How pathetic the loons lives must be to spend so much time studying the life of an exwife they hate.

@tweet: LOVE that tweet from Ronan and, yes, Woody is creepy as h*ll. I remember similar George/Elisabetta back & forth after their break-up. George likes to come across as suave, sophisticated, coveted bachelor and he has super-high priced PR to maintain that narrative (even though he loves to date not so “sophisticated” young ladies). Remember that whole “last movie star” campaign? ouch.

@Passing Through:
I love everything about this story. Ronan Farrow always made me scratch my head, as he looks as much like Woody Allen, as Angelina Jolie looks like Woody Allen. I mean, seriously, the young man is beautiful – plus he’s genius level smart (which is about the only Allen thing he might have – though Mia is no slouch either, Frank…um, who knows). take a look at that kid’s wiki. He graduated some Ivy League at a very young age, and has worked in President Obama’s cabinet and — I think Angie may even know him as he’s worked for the UN too. Just going on memory. Check his wiki out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronan_Farrow
When I googled just now, I got news that he might get his own MSNBC talk show, let me just say…YESSSSSSS!! His twitter feed rules everything. The only thing that might lead me to think that he’s Allen’s is that he is incredibly funny and witty.
Let me be clear, I loathe Woody Allen. I read Mia’s book, years ago about ‘what happened,’ not just with Soon Yi, as if that wasn’t awful enough – but also, the adopted daughter Dylan…and I simply loathe him. Ugh. But I will admit if one could choose to inherit ONLY his genetic traits for wit, and intelligence, and take a pass on his incredibly fug, creepiness, pedo-esque, severe neurotic, fcked up traits..it wouldn’t be all bad. Which is what I assumed Ronan had done. LOL
But looking at him, the Frank Sinatra thing seems possible. The young man is gorgeous. He could very easily be in films, though nothing about his career trajectory to date, suggests that he wants to. He’s a lot like Angelina actually, and his Mom of course. World citizen all the way. He had a great example set by his Mom. Who I will never say a bad word about, she’s been in Angie’s corner from Day ONE.

The article in The Hollywood Reporter is fantastic. It is nice to see Plan B being recognized as a production company that is willing to take risks and produce narrative driven top quality products.

The article also highlights just how industrious, creative and passionate Brad is about his work and what an integral element he is in making Plan B the success that it is today and in ensuring that TYAS made it’s way to the big screen.

Love the JoliePitts @ 10/02/2013 at 1:29 pm

@Phool:
#106
Good morning to you my dearest Phool. Thank you so much for your very kind, as always, reply. I always look forward to reading your posts to me and to other JP fans. You have so many funny, witty and delightful things to share. I hope you are having a wonderful day. I know you must be very busy and I thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share so much good with us mutual JP fans. :)
I am still on the mend so I am posting when I can. The JP fans are always full of great news and funny posts.
Can you believe the non-stop screaming that is going on constantly by these trolls since two rings have been discovered on Angelina’s wedding ring finger? We know they are scouring the internet and examining very closely every picture that shows both Brad’s and Angelina’s bands. Phool I have closed all windows and doors and the screaming is penetrating all orifices. I may need to move to a sealed cave to escape their mournful wailings. The noise does not stop.
Their reaction is totally insane.
They claim Hollywood and the world do not care for Brad and Angelina and neither do they, yet they are here on every Brad and Angelina thread screaming their empty heads off about “the two rings on Angelina’s wedding ring finger” and trying to tell the fans of Brad and Angelina what those two rings signify…..as if they know.
The only two people who know what the two rings on Angelina’s ring finger means are Brad and Angelina and we will all know when they both decide to reveal its meaning to us.
Meanwhile I am drooling over that picture of Brad. OMG!!!! When God created that man Bradley He must have truly made Brad in His own image. Brad could not be more beautiful and I appreciate God’s handiwork and love it. I could stare at Brad’s face all day. And when God created Angelina He created the most beautiful woman in the world. And He has blessed them together with the most beautiful children because of the beauty that resides in both Brad’s and Angelina’s hearts.
These two most beautiful people, together, have reached out and helped so many in need and also helped those who were hurting and afraid. They have helped little children and those who were struggling and they have given homes to the homeless. So many kind and wonderful gifts have Brad and Angelina given to so many yet these haters are here constantly trying to tear them down and for what? Sheer jealousy and hate the trolls cannot let go of.
I am happy that Brad is getting to make the movie he said he wanted to make and that Angelina is getting to make the movie she said she wanted to make and I am thankful they are supporting each other in every way they can to do what they both wanted to do. Brad said they are keeping in touch via all kinds of technical means and I know they have other plans to be with each other. I just pray both movies will be wrapped up swiftly so the family can be together again in one location at the same time. :)
Don’t want to make my posts to you too long. Save some for later. :)
Phool have a great day, great lady. Thank you for all that you continue to share so lovingly with each of us and blessings walk with you always.

@the ring:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

karma is in ur spliting azzz wide open………

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 10/02/2013 at 1:34 pm

Afternoon Folks. I got to skimmed through the THR article on Brad and Plan B. Those trolls had been told for years that the “B” stood for the two Brads. Nice to see it confirmed. Also, so impressed at the progression of the company, esp. as from the very beginning there were those who wanted him to fail. And that same jealousy and envy continues to this day – see the campaign of attack against WWZ. I was really excited to read about the project they have coming up. And working with uncle David again! I am also intrigued about the idea of looking at new, or different kind of financing arrangements. I predict that by the end of his career, Brad will join the ranks of the legendary producers in Hollywood. The trolls know what a powerhouse this man is and he has just begun to make his presence felt as a producer. These hags do not want the spectacle of Brad Pitt accepting an Oscar for 12TYAS, and with a billion people watching, him thank the woman who has his heart, his wife Angelina.

@JPiss:
Good morning to you too sunshine! How’s the old cow Anuston today? Still forcing the short bald gohonorreah collecting poseur no name (did I say balding?) douchebag to drink her aged sour milk? Tick tock. For the faux engagement and the bio clock. Age 50 is looming. I can’t wait til Ted Bundeoux and young Liv Tyler fall in love during their hot sexy love scenes on that HBO tryout. (The real reason Maniston postponed the wedding – her being passive aggressive as usual…you know how she was when Brad went off to film hot scenes with Rose Byrne…’fine, leave, go…see ya in six months..’) I bet he’ll love her Dad, better Aerosmith than an old **** soap opera dong. She’s from rock and roll royalty.

Wonderbust @ 10/02/2013 at 1:41 pm

That THR article was an interesting read. After reading that no questionI brad will be nominated in March, so exciting

@anustin: Hi Anustin, how are you lady. Anustin I see the B talking about The Split is still in her bi polar state. She is really split in the head.

I love Woody’s son saying Fathers day in his family is celebrated as, Happy Brother-in-Law day. That sound just like the trolls family to me.

Love the JoliePitts @ 10/02/2013 at 1:54 pm

Good morning to you my dearest Lady Rose. I don’t know if you are still on board because I know you, too, are a very busy lady with lots to do.
I just want to thank you for all your inspiring posts. What a difference this board is when you are here sharing your insights with us.
I cannot agree more with what you say. I saw a troll said something about Angelina being “caught” with the rings on. “Caught???” What is that supposed to mean. Angelina has not been hiding her hands as if to prevent people from seeing the rings on her fingers. Her hands are out there for the entire world to see.
Apparently these trolls are so “into” Jennifer Aniston’s PR tactics they don’t know how to look at any one else honestly.
Brad and Angelina have no Publicists to represent them in the press. Their lives, being two of the greatest celebrities this world has ever known, are lived openly.
One thing I have noticed with Brad and Angelina in the last several months is that they do not talk to the press unless it is to promote the movies they are in or are producing or directing, or for a humanitarian cause they are involved in. They say very little about their private lives.
I think Brad learned that great lesson last year when Matt Laurer had him live on his show discussing Moneyball and wanted to get into the same old controversy that had been going on for years, and Brad said it should have a “Statute of Limitations” on it. Ever since then, Brad has shut down the press when it comes to his private life.
He put that gorgeous Engagement Ring on Angelina’s finger and neither he nor Angelina commented on it. Only their Jeweler and Brad’s manager did. And when one of the X17(I belive) photographers tried to ask Angelina about a Wedding Date Angelina smiled and did not comment on a date. Brad was the one who said it was “nigh.”
Now the trolls have lost their already insane minds by speculating on what that wedding band on Angelina’s ring finger could mean. One going so far as to say she has examined it and it is not the same ring as Brad’s. What are they using extra powerful Zoom screens and magnifying glasses to get a real closeup of the ring so they can scream “it is not the same as Brad’s ring.”
This circus of watching every move the JoliePitt’s make has truly pushed them clear over the edge.
Have a great day my friend.

the 3 days rule or How to live apart

damn, Stupitt doesn’t give a damn about the oldest 4 kids. What’s so special about the twins ?

They’re still at a cute age, and they’re his, so there’s a higher demand for their pics. Brad needs to shake those little moneymakers while he can. In a few more years they’ll start refusing to perform like Maddox and now Pax.

NO WEDDING DATE!!!” From BRAD himself! SUCK ON THAT L

Is Bambi spending time with Pitt and the twins in the UK?

when was the wedding?

Are they married yet? ………. no …………….. how bout now? ……………. no …….ok ………. how.bout now…………..??? ………… no, not yet……….. dam ……….. now? ….. no …….. dam ……….. :wink:

@Another Fan2: Thanks for posting. Goodness Plan B does have a lot of material they are working on. THR did not even include The Returned for ABC, Monsters of God for STAR, the supernatual comedy for HULU, Normal Heart for HBO, and the movies Selma and True Story.
Quote from the article
The company now is moving forward with projects including an adaptation of Joyce Carol Oates’ Marilyn Monroe novel Blonde, with Andrew Dominik (Jesse James) to direct; The Last Family of England, with Taika Waititi directing the story centered on a talking dog; and Black Hole, a project that teams Plan B with David Fincher and is adapted from the Charles Burns graphic novel about a virus that infects a group of kids living in the northwest, manifesting itself in strange, supernatural ways (one kid, for instance, develops a second mouth that always speaks the truth).

Plan B also is developing The Operators, based on the book by the late Michael Hastings, which Gardner describes as an expansion of his Rolling Stone article that led to the firing of Gen. Stanley McChrystal, the U.S. commander in Afghanistan from June 2009 to June 2010 whose impolitic remarks about the president — during time spent with Hastings — caused a media firestorm.
Just think Brad was paying the Plan B staff and at the same time Ticky’s friend Hahn was gossiping to VF. Good job of Brad to fire her.
Who knew Dede Gardner had a child.

@hollie:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hmhmh…made a mistake from calling brad….mind to stay stupitt?better for ur envy azzzz.

Ignore the trolls. Thye will be proven wrong like they always are and then because of their mental illness they will create something else to whine about.

Passing Through @ 10/02/2013 at 2:07 pm

# 149 Lylian @ 10/02/2013 at 12:12 pm
LOL. I don’t feel sorry for Ronan Farrow. He seems to have turned out alright and that boy is a genius – literally. He graduated college at 15, has a Yale Law degree and currently works for the State Dept. on youth projects. I think he’s all of 23 or 24 now. On Father’s Day last year he tweeted something like, “What do we call Father’s Day in my family? Happy Brother-in-law Day.”
The length of Woody & Soon-Yi’s relationship isn’t that relevant. The fact is – the man preyed on a young girl he was raising as his child and another of his “children” accused him of molesting her for many years AT THE SAME TIME he was doing Soon-Yi. If anyone thinks he didn’t sleep with her until she was 26 theyr’e crazy. That makes him a pedo just as Roman Polanski is a rapist. He may be a brilliant writer and director – but he’s still a scumbag. Lots of brilliant men (and women) are sick sexual predators. It’s two different things. And as far as Soon Yi – who’s to say what her mental state was\is? There are plenty of abused women who stay in relationships for one reason or another. Where would she go, what would she do, how would she support herself? She has no education. The only family she’s ever known has shunned her. From everything I’ve seen\read over the years she doesn’t have any friends of her own. Everyone she knows is from Woody’s circle. She has no skills, no education and has never worked a day in her life. Plus it’s a fact that people who are molested frequently turn into predators themselves. They have 2 young daughters – adopted daughters, IIRC. Who knows what’s really going on in that dynamic?
BTW, on an ironic note – Mia Farrow’s brother was arrested in 2012 for sexually molesting 2 boys in his CT or MD neighborhood for over 8 years. I don’t know whatever happened to that case but considering the fact that Mia’s daughter said Woody molested her I’m sure many of his friends and supporters probably said it was the brother and not WOody and that Mia got the girl to lie to punish Woody. Nevermind that the girl is now an adult and tells VF that it was Woody…which his PR person denies. Basically…that wholel family is effed up.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 » Show All