Britney Spears: 'Work Bitch' Music Video - WATCH NOW!

Britney Spears: 'Work Bitch' Music Video - WATCH NOW!

Check out Britney Spears in her new music video for her latest single “Work Bitch,” off her upcoming eighth album, which drops December 3!

The 31-year-old entertainer collaborated on the music video with Ben Mor, who also directed her on recent single “Scream and Shout.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Britney Spears

Ben Mor & I are finally finished with #WorkBxxCH. So proud of this video & overjoyed to share with my beautiful fans,” Britney recently tweeted with a pic from the video. Check out the pic below!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Britney Spears’ new music video for “Work Bitch”?

Britney Spears – ‘Work Bitch’

britney spears work bitch music video watch now 01
britney spears work bitch music video watch now 02
britney spears work bitch music video watch now 03
britney spears work bitch music video watch now 04
britney spears work bitch music video watch now 05
britney spears work bitch music video watch now 06

Christopher Polk/Getty

tutti frutti @ 10/01/2013 at 9:49 pm

im not the biggest fan of this song but WOW…it amazes me how young she looks.

EPIC!!!
she’s back, she looks so hot!!
those dance moves!! the sharks!!!! LOL
best Britney video.

Wowww she’s really in good shape!!!!
It’s like i’m back to 1999…
But i think she is better than then.
15 years have passed, she is still a princess of pop.
LUV U BRIT <3

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 10/01/2013 at 10:10 pm

ahahahahahaha wow! she makes real singers (real artist) look gooood! ahahahaha she/ll always make generic pop garbage.

I’m in the miniority…imo she looks awful. She really has a boxy body…wide mid section and absolutely no curves/meaning hips

OMG she’s back, better than ever!
All these other pop stars better work *****!

god, thats amazing

She looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And her attitude and dancing!!!!!!!!!! Yes, Brit remind them who the boss truly is in Pop culture.

I loved this video!

She hadn’t look this good in a long time.

@*****-music-video-watch-now/comment-page-1/#comment-28148494" rel="nofollow">[~Fug Face Man!ston~]:

She is a real artist, writes, dances, and sings. And she’s an amazing singer, some of her singles are straight up pop but the girl can sing, obviously.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 10/01/2013 at 10:18 pm

Yawn, Britney, Rihanna and Miley ALL Want to be S-k-a-n-k-s!!!!

She looks better than ever and I’m not even a fan of hers.

YES! She looks amazing! Great video! It was much better than I expected, to be honest! I’m loving the new direction Britney is going in! Love her!

@*****-music-video-watch-now/comment-page-1/#comment-28148511" rel="nofollow">Oh Yeah!!!:

Don’t put Britney in the same category as those ******, thank you.

Britney Keeps getting better and better… Queen of PoP

Britney’s BAAACK! Work it Bit-ch! Just stay away from Miley Cyrus puh-leez.

The same schlock she’s been doing all her career. I’m sure people will like it because she’s Britney! But let someone else do this exact same thing and watch out…the claws will be out

Ok!!! Nice video, the song doesn’t do nothing for me nothing new…it’s Britney so it will be a HIT…..Britney looks great but her dance moves are the same & she doesn’t deliver as much as she used to…don’t get me wrong I like Britney bcoz she’s such a sweet girl, loved some of her songs even thought I’ll never buy her cd’s or go see her live….it’s still the same thing all over again….B’s entertainer,not a singer,sorry….gotta say like it is..but I like her as a person.

@*****-music-video-watch-now/comment-page-1/#comment-28148498" rel="nofollow">jayla: Umm.. she had two kids and is in her 30′s. She looks amazing. If you want to see her in her prime than look up her old pictures.

Ok…..what do all the s&m scene s have to do with the words of this song???? Is this what is deemed cool now??

Also, there was minimal moving so where is the Epic and she’s back at?? Did we all watch the samething?

It is so incredibly sad that music has sunk this low. No, I won’t even call this music. Any teenager could create this same sound on their computer. Any bleach blond bimbo could do those dance moves.
No creativity. No originality. No talent.
YAWN.

Mrs. Gaston @ 10/01/2013 at 11:06 pm

not the worst thing i’ve ever seen, but her energy doesn’t match the tempo of the song and she’s obviously lip-synching but not well.

love it :)) she is definitely back!

IndustryTeacher @ 10/01/2013 at 11:11 pm

She looks amazing, and the song is kind of catchy. BUT, the choreography in this video is soooooo L.A.M.E.!!! The moves just feel so 1990. I guess I’ve been spoiled by Beyoncé. Her choreography is always so fierce…. It just makes this choreo feel like a beginning dance class.

@*****-music-video-watch-now/comment-page-2/#comment-28148625" rel="nofollow">IndustryTeacher:
Sweetheart, Beyonce who? All Bey does is shake her booty and flip her hair, this is real choreography.

This song is a mess ! She has no energy in the video. Her move is just OK. I can do too easily !

camouflage @ 10/01/2013 at 11:46 pm

I think she is a nice girl but she was never a good dancer and now certainly is no more. Poor thing.

love this video!

When did she become British?

I’m actually dissappointed with the video … Would have directed it waaaaay better. probably on a yacht in France and she and the dancers work on it and act as servants, that would have been cool w more energy – Or maybe I just have a big imagination lol

Phisticated @ 10/02/2013 at 1:36 am

Love Brit, but what happened to her eyebrows?

WOW!! I loved I wanna go and Hold it against me, but right now it’s like I’ve been missing this Britney all along! AMAZING!

It’s a MESS

Personally I don’t like the song or video all that much, but I am firm believer in giving someone their much deserved props. Britney looks absolutely AMAZING, absolutely FLAWLESS and absolutely FIERCE in this video. Everything is on point. Her hair, her make-up, her outfits/costumes, her tight dance moves…etc. Britney is definitely doing that thing. She is baaaack! Its WORK ***** BRITNEY!!! This is Britney circa 2001 only twelve yeas later. She’s setting the world on fire……AGAIN!!! :-)

Jimmy Kimmel says @ 10/02/2013 at 2:43 am

#comebackfail

@*****-music-video-watch-now/comment-page-2/#comment-28148677" rel="nofollow">camouflage: are you crazy? she is the one of the most opular artists in the fist decade of the 21th century. Thinking twice before you say anything

Love the video, Frickin’ Awesome !!

Wow, amazing !!! Britney’s backkkk! Always luv u, Britney! <3

Stupid. So tired of this raunchy “sex scene” junk….Disappointed all around. No real dancing, singing, entertainment, of any kind. Waste of time and (supposed) talent. Overall, incredibly BORING! >.<

teddy Vonvuten @ 10/02/2013 at 4:06 am

i left the club early to see this on a big screen, not my phone and i love you britney, i love this video and i love this song, so much better than what’s ruling the charts. you are a part of me and you always deliver.

Riyadh (Bringing Classy Back) @ 10/02/2013 at 4:50 am

Thank you! When will these so-called “artist” put some clothes on and perform actual music? If you are a woman and like this then you can’t complain when men treat you like discarded garbage for easy picking!

No.23; S&M is what working girls do… Where’s the confusion with the lyrics? They get paid to do the wow thing.

Britney is a sweetheart. This video is lame, the song is lame and even the dance moves were lame, the visual effects were not bad though.

she looks good and the video is amazing… but boy her moves have gone dry… she used to be a good dancer but now its just aweful to watch her dance so stiff… but overall she looks great in the video specially with the sharks… amaaaazzzing… and its colorful too ^_^

She looks fantastic.. She found a style of filming that really suits her.

Bueno y original no copio a nadie se ve super bien la princesa esta d regreso

It's Britney @ 10/02/2013 at 7:48 am

I think song is one of the worst songs of Britney’s career but video is epic!

sLAVE 4 U @ 10/02/2013 at 7:50 am

I’m so sorru what did you say? Well, it’s true that she can’t dance anymore but have you ever watch Slave 4 U?

She’s over a decade older than me and has had two kids. How does she have a hotter body than me?

wow, some of her styles remind me of those pepsi commercials in early days and loved her straight hair style!!! still the best! <3

you look hot Britney!!! come back B!!

Typical really. Bad reallycs, same dance moves, trashy clothes.

bitchface @ 10/02/2013 at 9:33 am

Why is she singing in a British accent?

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! SLAY QUEEEN!

She looks great but the song, video and dance moves seem very dated like something that might have flew in the 90′s. Wish she would evolve more and do something different. The reason Madonna ruled during most of her career was that she constantly evolved and came up with something new each album.

She looks better than she has in a long time, and she looks like she feels good too. Good for her! Great video!

I’m amazed how People truly believe this is HER Body shown in the Video. Ever heard of a Body Double? And why is it that the camera never zooms in on her Body when her face is shown? Because she does not have the Body of a 20 something anymore, which is absolutely fine, because she had two Kids and all, but please, why does she sing “you have to work b.itch” for a hot Bikini Body when its obvious she doesn’t have the Body for a Bikini either. The lyrics are stupid, the beat very Mainstream unoriginal and quite possibly not created by her Imagination either. If this is what Music has come to, I’d rather not turn on the Radio. Sad.

Diana Garcia @ 10/02/2013 at 11:35 am

She looks soooooooo freaking good omg I can even handle it!!!

Perfect video , perfect woman.. video of the year

I must admit she does look very healthy , she dance pretty good, I like the song now with the video.. good for you brit

Kity Katsss @ 10/02/2013 at 11:38 am

love the videooooooooo and the song is a good workout song …

great video she looks hot as hell

much better that I expect from her.. keep it up brit

i can find nothing wrong to say this time.. love it.. she does dance very well is a good improvement from the last videos…

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 10/02/2013 at 11:52 am

@*****-music-video-watch-now/comment-page-1/#comment-28148509" rel="nofollow">Jessica: hhahahahahahaha oh yeah, she’s a great singer, she’s so great she doesn’t ever feel the need to do it while performing. Like seriously, we aren’t even worthy to hear her voice. hahahaha and we all know she’s an amazing song writer. Look at all those amazing award winning songs she wrote….. YEAH! Do I even have to mention the dancing, i mean, has there ever been a better dancer than her? No, obviously not.
She’s sooo good and soooo amazing. She makes all other female singers look horrible.

Painfully painful. Bad music, people

It’s like she has forgotten how to dance. She’s just posing and they snap her photo and lay it in. She should lose the platform heels – she can’t walk or stand in them. Overall, I think the music is ok – good to work out to. But her performance and staging are very derivative of Madonna. very regressive. If she wants to be a performer, she needs to raise her game and really get herself in dance shape.

@*****-music-video-watch-now/comment-page-3/#comment-28149711" rel="nofollow">Lenah: Well honey then turn the radio off cus this is what’s HOT and Britney’s here to stay so sit your flabby ass down.

Love the song, ABSOLUTELY LOVE the way she looks! Just wish she would step up with the dancing, she used to be such a BAD ASS dancer, but these days….the dancing seems to come off…. very lazy?? And Im wondering why??

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/02/2013 at 3:49 pm

BRITNEY ROCKS !!!
***
But she has too much make-up in her face. Britney, you´re not of the age of Madonna! So much make-up is not necessary!
***
BRIT-POWER-FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRWORKITBRIT, YEP !!!
***

The music is kind of odd like the same tempo over and over again. And what sup with all the S&M has to do with the title song? I mean does it mean that u have to become a sex slave and work in S &M in order to life a fancy and luxurious life cause that is what it pays good?

Brazilian girl @ 10/02/2013 at 4:43 pm

THIS LOOKS HOT!

Britney is laughing all the way to the bank, thanks suckers !

@*****-music-video-watch-now/comment-page-4/#comment-28150451" rel="nofollow">hawkeyes:

She better laugh now because if she don’t change she’ll be crying in HELL!! Now laugh at that.

@*****-music-video-watch-now/comment-page-1/#comment-28148508" rel="nofollow">Hernan: With tons of makeup and tight clothes to make a woman look thinner,any regular woman can look “good” on videos.

Shouldn’t the list be more “be a Lolita, get fake tits, know how to dance even though you can’t sing worth **** and that’s how you work *****?” because that’s all she did. Had she not been some 17 year old Lolita school girl and then gotten her big ass fake tits, I doubt she would have been as famous.

Sad to see she’s still lip-syncing. But I guess when you can sing, you do whatever you have to to get that money.

WOW!! Britney looks AMAZING. Song is great and video is classy. Nice to see someone who can dress sexy and keep it classy at the same time. Its been a long time since a music video held my interest to the end. Well done.

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily make $55 – $85 per/h. I started several months ago, and now my monthly income is around $9k. It’s the simplest job I’ve ever had. Here’s my source Jobs95.ℭom

Not a fan of the song and the weird accent she has in parts of it, but Brit looks damn good!! I’m 21 and don’t look that good! haha. She’s definitely back to being the hottest pop-princess.