Cameron Diaz Lights Up the Room, Gushes Nicki Minaj!

Cameron Diaz Lights Up the Room, Gushes Nicki Minaj!

Cameron Diaz dons a cute little skirt while filming on the set of her upcoming film Sex Tape at Tufts University on Monday (September 30) in Somerville, Mass.

The 41-year-old actress was joined on set by her co-star Jason Segel, who kept himself hydrated with a bottle of water.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Cameron Diaz

A few weeks ago, Cameron showed her stripes while chatting with crew members on the set of the film, which hits theaters on July 18, 2014!

Cameron Diaz walks in the room and I’m like, ‘Kill me. Is this really happening?’” Nicki Minaj recently told E! about filming The Other Woman with Cameron. “She lights up the room and all I could think of is what if I do something and she things that I suck, what is going to say? Is she going to demand that I be kicked off the movie? I was just thinking crazy stuff.”

Nicki added, “[Cameron] came up me in the middle of the day and was like, ‘You’re doing such a great job. That melted me…And that pushed me. She was like, ‘You’re making really great choices.’”

10+ pictures inside of Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel filming Sex Tape

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Dieter!!!!!! @ 10/01/2013 at 6:46 pm

Full
round
ass
!!!!!!!

Jason looks fine! Looks like the breakup with Michelle is really agreeing with him!

Tufts campus is technically in Medford, not Somerville, even though surrounding area is Somerville :P Jumbo Pride!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/02/2013 at 3:39 pm

Fine to see Cam again. She looks gorgeous, yep!
She should marry Jason Segel.
@Dieter!!!!!!: You sound like the Modern-Talking-Dieter !!!!!!

Dieter!!!!!! @ 10/02/2013 at 9:04 pm

I had buttsex with Dieter Bohlen’s ex back in 1987 !!!!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/03/2013 at 4:59 pm

@Dieter!!!!!!:
Conclusion: And this ex of Bohlen (in 1987) had a full round ass – just like Came, right? That explains exactly your comments, Dieter!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/03/2013 at 5:00 pm

Sorry, I wanted to post “just like Cam” (Cam=Cameron); not “Came”.

early morning, early evening.
light toast that is butter side up (layered on thicker)
‘cut the mustard’ over lunch is clinicly inept.
what’s for dinner/supper/tea in the afternoon?

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/04/2013 at 11:29 am

@blinki:
What can I say to your comment at this moment of time?
Hmm…never trust a black moniker, yep !
You cannot authentify yourself.
Let your facial expressions authentify yourself.
Either your somebody special or you´re not somebody special.
And even if if you´re somebody special, you can be 2 or even 3 different persons, cuz´ this is just black moniker. I don´t wanna´ say some names this time. You know what I mean.
Let your facial expressions talk to me to let me know who you really are.
But don´t try to the one, who might have been posting before under the same black moniker at the Cam-threads before. Or are you still the same one? And if so, then who are you?
Remember: I never trust a black moniker for several times !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/04/2013 at 11:35 am

Sorry, I wanted to write “But don´t try to pretend the one, who…”
Or is it you, Cam?
Well, I don´t think so.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/04/2013 at 11:36 am

Damn,
I wanted to write: ” Don´t try to pretend being the one, who…”
Now it´s correct !
***

what am I supposed to say to a person as young and virile as yourself? live long and prosper, no slow horses or fast women, life is full of wonder and beauty, live large and get knotted. I’m just happy that 10+ is an attractive result in polls for a heroine I love.
yes, your right, having a fresh faced proprietary can make for a jaw-dropping date, and eyes that are original. like the blue of genoa tend to be mesmerizing.
my looks?
I’m no henry kissinger, my frames are silver and goldish….. is making out, out of the question?

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/05/2013 at 6:55 pm

@blinki:
Interesting comment.
Of course, there are several ways to interpret it.
You´re happy to get more than 10 posts on this thread (10+)? Is that right?
Sounds nearly if you could be Cam. But I must underline the word nearly.
Cuz´ I really don´t believe that Cam is addicted to any kind of hard drugs.
You say your frames are silver and goldish. Sounds that you are rich. But a lot of people in HoWo are rich. “Frames are silver and goldish” means nothing specific about you.
Some threads ago you asked me(?) to Pardon you. But…ah…Pardon for what??? I still don´t know who you are and I don´t know for what I should Pardon you? Has it something to do with Drew? With the incident when Cam was leaving this restaurant together with some gal pals and she met Drew coincidentally at the entrance and then she ignored Drew. (That was just a theory of mine) Is the Pardon dedicated to Drew? And I´m the messenger? Well, I don´t think, that it´s what your wish was. But if so, then let me know. Perhaps I can do something concerning this “Pardon-wish”.
“live long and prosper” sounds more interesting. It reminds me of something special. If this it what I mean, then you should know a lot about me. If not, than it´s just a coincidence.
***
Finally I think a can be sure, that you´re not Reese, yep. Cuz´ this is not a Reese-thread.
***
If you would be a celebrity, you usually – I repeat usually – would not write such a negative thing about yourself (this heroine-crap).
Conclusion: You cannot be a celebrity.
If you were Cam – what I do not believe (just hypotheticly!!!) – then you really had some problems, if it was true, what you´re posting. In case of that, then I wish you the best.
***
But no, you can´t be Cam. You´re someone who just wants to harm her by writing this way. That´s your intention. Of course, I better must say: That could be your intention and … ah…you could someone who wants to harm Cam. It´s just another speculation.
Cam is relative young and virile, too.
If my heart wasn´t so GREAT in love with Reese, then it would jump for Drew or eventually…for Cam, too. There is no great difference in age between Cam and me, you see? I´m not so young as you thought.
***
My passion is to think very analytically. Step by step. I must confess, that there are more possibilities: You could be another celebrity who tries to get more information about me – step by step. And at the same time you try to hide your own identity. You´re just curious. In this case, you could have something to do with Reese. You pretend this pseudo-identy, that looks like Cam (because of this 10+-posts crab), but in reality you could be Jim or Ryan, yep ! They both could have interests to get more information about me. Of course, this has been another theory.
***
Another theory: You have collected lots of infos about me by “scanning” all of the posts I´ve given on Jared since about a year. You try to pretend being Reese in order to let believe me that you could be Reese. And then you post this negative stuff (this heroin-crap). You try to make me believe that you could be Reese and your real intention is, that I shall leave her by believing this bullsh*t,, because you do not tolerate the ones, who support and love her so much like I do. In this case you could be Jim or Ryan, too. The same celebs, but a different intention, you see? (Of cource, this is just a theory, too – a speculation)
***
If you´re a celebrity, then give me a hint by a photog with an interesting facial expression. If you´re no celebrity, then I have no interests to communicate with you.
***
Now you know that my age is similar to Cam´s age. Be glad, you have now a further information you can count on. (And similar means 41+ or – maximum 5 years)
***
Have a nice day, whoever you really are or try to pretend to be !
217, give me 5, makes 222 !
(If you´re intelligent, then you should know what the meaning of 217 is.)

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/05/2013 at 7:31 pm

@blinki:
Of course, I even have a possible reason why you posted “live long and prosper” to me. You went on the Obama-thread and read my post. In that post I wrote, that Obama reminds me of Commander Tuvok from StarTrek Voyager (Commander Tuvok was played be Tim Russ. And Tim Russ looks a bit similar to Obama).
This could be the simple reason why you posted “live long and prosper”.
You like to “mirror” somehow my stile of writing. I remember the post, where you talked about a “table tennis table” and the word “octagonal”.
Indeed, these words (or very similar words) have been used by me in some posts long before.
And you used a lot of (((()))) in that post. Just like I did and do it in some other posts. Sounds like “Joy B Angie”. (But this is just a speculation, just another theory), cuz´ “Joy B Angie” is “mirroring” my style of writing, too.
In case if you´re JBA (Joy B Angie):
Have a nice day and a nice dream about Jen.
But I repeat: I don´t think that you´re JBA.

hm, it seems you ache for a time long ago, leagues and legends one and the same, no sense of aging no slowing down. would you have a gentle older sister at home?

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/07/2013 at 3:18 pm

I think you´re nobody else but “Dieter!!!!!!” (post # 1), yep !
Why should it be important to know if I have a gentle older sister?
You´re hiding your intention. That´s not good.
And you don´t know who I am. Perhaps you have some speculations and know you try to verify them – step by step – by asking such questions.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/07/2013 at 3:41 pm

Conclusion: By asking this question you either want to get more information about me, or you need an older gentle woman in your life…or both intentions together. If you need an older gentle woman, then you sound like “Dieter!!!!!!”, because of post # 5.
Then the next question would be, if my gentle older sister has a full round ass, haha! (And I don´t answer your question, if I have such a sister)
Of course, there is still the possibility, that you´re not “Dieter!!!!!!”.
“Dieter!!!!!!”, STFU, if you´re “Dieter!!!!!!”, yep !

impressive social concepts aside, mesmerising.
‘I was not doing nothing/anything, that is why I called’.
~————————————————————————————
step by step dieter? OFTr(oad) most certainly, then coffee apple turnovers?
round as a rissole.
full as a goog.
ass postulate is not the same but are similar, tan.
! – end of term, % – end of study year.
~————————————————————————————
stfu? what about stp?, you could date your new hoose.
less banter, more passion for a star studded and spangled system.
my best regards,
continental content.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/14/2013 at 4:50 pm

@blinki:
Nobody said, that you didn´t do anything.
The “star studded system” sounds interesting.

@Dirk_Reese-Fan:
thankyou for supporting me, by all accounts it was a great experience, and I hope everyone there is having a good colombus day, or hanachan, if that’s how it is spelled.
with the cattle project winding down, though in the past it has earned a lot of money, we have felt that as managers and labourers, that spending so much time doing work connected with the cattle whether it is fixing fences, drenching, herding, and especially hand feeding it has become impractical for the cattle project to continue due to some conditions.
If the conditions improve there will be no need to agist any hooved animals to other farmers or earmarking them back to us.
one out back farmer had a head of 400 skinny cows to move quickly before the dry conditions got any worse, he could have done something if there was a mobile dehydration unit available.
these ‘units’ are a marvel, except the swiss locked them down, sending the company to bankruptcy in the 90′s, possibly because that they could be used to recycle faecal matter in them for food. nowadays dealing with the russians, we give them cattle and all they want to do is exchange them for guns/tanks or lada nivas.
maybe the swiss want russia to produce these dehydration units? It’l be a while before microbiology waste recycling takes over, if at all.
~—————————————————————————————-
my main focus is on machines, since working for kw engineering, now is kw automation, I’ve worked for ten years in my trade at savannah equipment, porters engineering and maitis mechanical. pretty much have touched on all sorts in engineering, construction and communications, but I’m not a prize pig or a spring chicken anymore.
I could always have one trick left up my sleeve, in this case I’ve built a model drift track somewhat three or four tiered that won a local art prize. burnt bridges isn’t my forte, and could go back and work – tho full time work is hard to find for anybody nowadays, once it was one apprentice to four tradesmen, then my app master had to manage four apprentices. and now there is govt subsidy to place people at work which makes any long time employees quiver at the thought of being replaced more rapidly. a lot of businesses rely on research and development from governments as well, otherwise.
~——————————————————————————————
at kw, the moto was quality over quantity, now you can buy very discounted clothes that still have threads sticking out, I mean this is frown upon material that gets thinner every year and not so much as pajama cricket, still good for painting in/dying/screen printing. the only thicker polyester blends are now in the onesie varieties, they really need to provide education in a block or day release for the workers in this sector, such as seamstress qualifications, extra jobs rather than shifting workers. then there is quality control standards and working conditions. I could have a rhinestone squeeze happenin, I like casuale more than incognito lately, and I think puttin a life on the ‘line’ would be dangerous as well as boring, unless it is a life that is tried/tested, original and noteworthy. anybody want a poly waffle nowadays? probly lost it with the chiko roll, I hear govt has helped out twinkies, I tried one for the first time last year and gave me a manufactured taste, like, so many products change with the development of plastics and flat packs. what to do?

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/15/2013 at 4:13 pm

@blinki:
Thanks for your huge comment. What to do?
I think you are a good expert. You will handle your job the most effective way.
For sure, finally there has to be found the right middle between quality and quantity. And the machines should work with a high efficiancy (with less energy but more productivity).
The developement of plastics is a serious theme, I think. Sooner or later the plastic-waste could create an ecologic desaster, cuz´ the plastic will break into nano-particles, that will fill the ocean. Then they go into the fishes and at the end we´ll eat them, yep.
The solution should be to produce flat-packs based upon organic molecules, that cannot harm the environment.
Back to nature must be the new slogan – to save the earth and the human race. The nature must be seen as a kind of technology. We just have to copy the nature – similar to the way of creating a kind of synthetic photosynthesis (or finding the most effective photosynthesis-organisms to let them work for us)
For sure, nano-particles? Yes, but not made out of artificial molecules, that could be harmful. These nano-particles must be solvable in the ocean.
Clothes should be solvable in the ocean, too (after a certain time).
Or eatable by certain bacteria. This is the way, clothes should go.
Finally quality should always include the best ecologic standards.
Whatever the problems will be in your job. You will find the best solution, I think.

all manner of vessels have been made to hold food and products and now there is data repositories, many civilizations have this storage to survive harsher conditions and applications are the way to access any resources.
children should not have to work on dangerous equipment like lathes and machinery when young, although like me, I was paving at 11 on the weekends, worked in a honey factory on occasions, some endangered species are still seen as a commodity and it’s good to see a lot of microchipping going on. pm reckons it is acceptable to operate a chainsaw at 14?, well, definately the mower! and a 9″ angle grinder is 16, still very dangerous. best to be active than curious I guess.

your inside knowledge on textiles reminds me of my grandmother.

true; rosh hashana, malama pono – late shift.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/16/2013 at 1:38 pm

How about producing thermo-electrical textiles, that can transform the thermic energy of the body into electric energy to charge the i-phone for example. For sure, there a high-tech textiles necessary to make them comfortable.To keep the body dry, to let go away the water (by a lotus effect based upon nano-technology or gore-tex and so on), to make them breathable, to transport the sweat outside, to keep the body warm, to avoid letting the wind from outside through the material.There are micropores and semipermeable membranes and even metallic components.
For sure there have been developed a lot of new materials like polyamides, polyester – to create multifunctional clothes.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All