Henry Cavill Shows Off Suave Look for 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'

Henry Cavill Shows Off Suave Look for 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'

Henry Cavill gets all suited up in a slick blue suit on the set of his latest film The Man from U.N.C.L.E. on Thursday (October 3) in Rome, Italy.

The 30-year-old actor was spotted hanging out on set, posing for pics with fans, getting his costume fitted, and receiving direction from the director Guy Ritchie.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Henry Cavill

Earlier in the week, Henry was seen doing some sightseeing solo around town wearing a shirt that read “Salvation.”

It was also recently announced that Jared Harris has joined the cast of The Man from U.N.C.L.E.! Look out for the movie, which does not yet have a release date.

henry cavill shows off suave look for man from uncle 01
henry cavill shows off suave look for man from uncle 02
henry cavill shows off suave look for man from uncle 03
henry cavill shows off suave look for man from uncle 04
henry cavill shows off suave look for man from uncle 05

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

F-CK this man is going to be the end of my 2 year relationship ! SO GORGEOUS!

Urgh this man is so beautiful beyond words gtfo..!

GQ motherf*ckeeeeer ! How is he still single?!
Oh Henry, honey give me a call ;)

@SO HOT: Preach! GQ with an IQ, so rare in Hollyweird. His Brit gent vibes are killing me… So adorable, humble and talented! Love him <3

Looking like John Travolta here. Looks like he is bound in suit and uncomfortable.

Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang @ 10/03/2013 at 1:55 pm

Words are not enough to describe how handsome, charming, talented and down-to-earth this hot British hunk is!! Love Henry since his “The Tudors” days and his six-pack from “Immortals” and “Man of Steel” are just immortally steeling in my heart!!! Hope we can see more from this British hunk!! That British accent, melts me instantly in the blink of an eye!!

He is sooo hot I can’t even look directly at him. *swoon* One could melt just by staring too long. He looks “words cannot even describe” in a suit, damn even in sweatpants. Lady boners guaranteed.

@SO HOT:

Why wouldn’t he remain single and have fun considering all of his options (regardless of which way the wind blows)?

Here are two stories i recently read online about Henry and made me love him even more.

1.While filming Immortals Henry was the one that every day would show up for work first and leave the set last.He was kind to everyone.He knew the name of every single cast and crew memebr and every day he would greet them and talk to them seperatelty.He loved hanging out with them and while at the film’s restaurant he would change seats all the time to talk with everyone.When Immortals wrapped,he was the only cast member to receive a standing ovation by the crew member and the extras.

2.While spending his time off in Jersey this summer,Henry went to a local Jersey pub with his father.The pub is owned by a family friend.Anyway,in one of his night out a deaf fan approached Henry.Henry took the time to learn all about sign languiageby the deaf fan’s friend in order to communicate with the fan.He was smiling at everyone who approached him for an autograph or a picture and he would spent time talking to everyone individually.

This man is the defintion of humble,nice,down to aerth,kind,polite,sweet and adorable.People like Henry are rare,

Highway 66 @ 10/03/2013 at 2:11 pm

I saw Henry in real life and he is so super handsome, nice and shy. He is not just any good looking lead male with makeup, he is the real actual really good looking guy. He’s so beautiful I literally had to look away cause I was drooling.
@Regina: Guuurl, you need to have your eyes checked. I think you’re problem is that you’re jealous. Sorry you didn’t win the gene pool. I can’t wait wait to see him in this movie!!!

OMG his smile is like the love of a thousand puppies!!. Henry sits at the top of my I-Wish-He-Was-My-Boyfriend Totem Pole. I have adored him ever since drooling over his character, Charles Brandon, on The Tudors. He has a certain je ne sais quoi… and I had a feeling that he would be the next big thing. He seems very grounded and not too caught up in the fame game. Wish him the best!

@SO HOT: It seems like he tried with Ellen Whitaker and Gina Carano. He put in two weeks with Kaley Cuoco. He’s a romantic gentleman and a sweet soul. Maybe he just hasn’t met his match yet?

Henry is just divine! It’s like God said “let there be perfection!”. He’s humble, super nice to his fans, talented, geeky, smart & beautiful. We need more celebs like him. He had me at Hello in Man of Steel. Who wouldn’t fall in love with that smile?

The suit, his hair, his smile, his jawline… I can’t! When you ready come and get it, anywhere, anytime baby.

cherry pie @ 10/03/2013 at 2:51 pm

He may look good in a suit but he looks ten time better without one.
Resistance is futile.

Chelsea Girl @ 10/03/2013 at 3:00 pm

I’ve had him in my sights since “The Count of Monte Cristo”. He’s a real catch: nice, smart, cute, talented, the whole package! He’s not exactly Daniel Day-Lewis, but he’s not as far down the pike as a number of other pretty faces who get jobs but got no talent other than their looks. He can act, and looks good while doing so.

push it to the limits @ 10/03/2013 at 3:07 pm

@Vault: After seeing him on the Tudors, for the life of me I couldn’t figure out why he wasn’t a mega star already. After five misses on some major roles, FINALLY Henry is getting his due. And he is SO charming, dorky and humble on talk shows, red carpets and in interviews. Especially love the story about when he met Russell Crowe when he was in boarding school and it started his trajectory into acting. Man from U.N.C.L.E. looks promising!

Oh my! Someone throw some water over me. Henry Cavill … so hot!

Sexiest man alive '14 @ 10/03/2013 at 3:39 pm

I don’t remember any of the plot of Man Of Steel. I spent entire film distracted by his beauty…

That sexy beast! I swear I feel my ovaries quiver every time I see him. It’s like no bad pictures exist of him. He’s photoshopped perfect.

Ay Papi!! What wouldn’t I give to fit his two-sizes too big costumes.

Needs to lose all that bulk then he can ride me ’til next week. No man this handsome & sweet should be left alone.

Guys, I think we have our next James Bond… Somebody call Mendes and Columbia Pictures!

That nice! has a girlfriend?

He’s pretty butch for liking dudes

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All