Halle Berry: Rivabella Ristorante Lunch After 'Extant' News

Halle Berry: Rivabella Ristorante Lunch After 'Extant' News

Halle Berry shows off her growing baby bump in a sheer top while grabbing a bite to eat with friends at Rivabella Ristorante on Friday (October 4) in Los Angeles.

The day before, the 47-year-old pregnant actress’ husband Olivier Martinez was spotted riding his motorcycle in West Hollywood.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

In case you missed it, Halle is set to star in her first television series Extant as an astronaut for CBS!

“I did want to try to have my own child because I will never forget when I saw Halle Berry one time and how happy I saw that she was with Nahla. And I said, ‘Nahla has brought you so much joy’ and she said, ‘I wish I would have did it years ago, I would have had five,’” Vivica A. Fox recently shared on Bethenny.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry heading out for lunch at Rivabella Ristorante…

halle berry rivabella ristorante lunch after extant news 01
halle berry rivabella ristorante lunch after extant news 02
halle berry rivabella ristorante lunch after extant news 03
halle berry rivabella ristorante lunch after extant news 04
halle berry rivabella ristorante lunch after extant news 05
halle berry rivabella ristorante lunch after extant news 06
halle berry rivabella ristorante lunch after extant news 07
halle berry rivabella ristorante lunch after extant news 08
halle berry rivabella ristorante lunch after extant news 09
halle berry rivabella ristorante lunch after extant news 10
halle berry rivabella ristorante lunch after extant news 11
halle berry rivabella ristorante lunch after extant news 12

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

She is bursting at the seams!!

A N Y D A Y N O W !!!!

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME! This is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
Asians hide their mind reading abilities by completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
All Asians are keeping their mind reading abilities a secret, they don’t want ANYONE to know they can read minds!!! They are trying as hard as they can to hide it!
Try thinking, and visually picturing things that are as wild as you can when you are around Asians, and look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, it works if you try enough!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

just saying @ 10/04/2013 at 7:02 pm

that husband is so dirty dirty go take a bath and put on some new cloths

Walking around helps with cervical dilation.

Connie Falconerie @ 10/04/2013 at 10:31 pm

@just saying: #4

Don’t be so ignorant.

I am happy for Halle Berry! She’s found love and happiness finally and you know what it will last because I really believe Olivier loves her and Nahla. We should give her credit for establishing a new law for protecting kids from the paps and hey her career is still going strong, she’s liked by power houses, Spielberg, Hanks, etc. so lets not knock her!
I have made negative comments about her in the past but I have now come to like her. I know she must be tired and ready to give birth, I hope her labor pains aren’t too strong! She looks good, all baby it just proves you don’t have to get big and fat to be pregnant. Just eat healthy and keep moving like Halle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelbethegreat @ 10/05/2013 at 1:59 am

I love the outfit that Halle is wearing that is so chic. She is so beautiful and Olivier is so hot. They have it all, love, money, children. Can’t wait to see that baby, I know he will be gorgeous, just like his parents.

Shelbethegreat @ 10/05/2013 at 2:10 am

Olivier is looking hot on that motorcycle. He’s rich, going to be a new father, and married to one of the most beautiful women in the world. You got it all dude, you got it all.

just saying @ 10/05/2013 at 4:22 am

That one dirty man now he is killing the new pant Halle buy him two weeks ago, dirty old man and ugly go find your self a job you have a child to feed instead of run around ride a bike.

just saying @ 10/05/2013 at 5:59 am

@ Connie Falconerie who the hell are you, his mother, go teach him to take a bath who is ignorant. you are out of place, if he Is dirty, he is dirty deal with it.

and I'm just saying to you @ 10/07/2013 at 2:59 pm

@just saying: You do sound extremely ignorant. Halle Berry is a very clean and neat person. Can’t ever see her with a dirty man………On another note, how did this woman have a baby at this age without getting big and fat? Bless her!

Courty101 @ 10/30/2013 at 8:08 pm

try 42873-112 1:31 remaining,back it up to the Cheasting 3 up 2 on the side

!

!

!,come here I like that Solitary “neck” SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

!

!

Courty101 @ 10/30/2013 at 8:09 pm

try 2278 or then try 99109-012 “RING’S OVER RING’S” YOU KNOW WHAT SPAD’S TABLE CRACKER ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Courty101 @ 10/30/2013 at 8:11 pm