Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Kate Bosworth: 'Big Sur' is Only a Few Fridays Away!

Kate Bosworth: 'Big Sur' is Only a Few Fridays Away!

Kate Bosworth dons a cute little dress while shopping for a new office space on Friday (October 4) in Westwood, Calif.

On the same day, the 30-year-old actress’ husband Michael Polish tweeted about their latest flick Big Sur, saying, “a few Fridays away… #BigSur.” Check out the pic he tweeted below!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Last week, Kate and Michael were spotted holding hands while catching a flight out to Germany.

FYI: Kate is wearing an ASOS dress.

In case you didn’t know, Kate and Michael‘s film Big Sur will hit theaters on Friday, November 1! Make sure to catch it in theaters.

kate bosworth big sur is only a few fridays away 01
kate bosworth big sur is only a few fridays away 02
kate bosworth big sur is only a few fridays away 03
kate bosworth big sur is only a few fridays away 04
kate bosworth big sur is only a few fridays away 05
kate bosworth big sur is only a few fridays away 06
kate bosworth big sur is only a few fridays away 07
kate bosworth big sur is only a few fridays away 08
kate bosworth big sur is only a few fridays away 09

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
White on White @ 10/04/2013 at 8:34 pm

She’s SO thin.

Kill the booties!

I like the dress, but it doesn’t cover her knees, which would be better.

As for Big Sur, I think if you want to see it it’s going to have to be on VOD or DVD, since it’s probably only very limited release.

Who makes her dress?

Someone needs to take her to burger king!

CleverNameHere @ 10/04/2013 at 9:58 pm

+1 on that dress …

I want to burn those boots in a fire.

Bit misleading JJ @ 10/05/2013 at 12:39 pm

She was not looking @ office space the fashion spot have a pic of her @ the dry cleaners.
Just look at those sorry excuse for legs , wrapping those legs around husband in bedroom
surprised there still attached 2 her scrawny body

Alex really missin u cate @ 10/05/2013 at 12:47 pm

Hey Alex must be really missin you cate luck at the long hair blonde beauty in this pic he’s back in Sweden….. at women’s footie match and he brought them drinks …..bet he had a good time with the blonde beauty

With the women’s team

@cadahlstrom

@Bit misleading JJ: The office space bit probably came from the photo agency, they’ve been known to be quite wrong.

#10: not his thread, so no reason to bring him up. And if you’re going to troll, at least spell Kate’s name correctly.

What am I supposed to do to be as thin as she is?

pretty kitty @ 10/05/2013 at 2:13 pm

@thejournalist:
she NEVER NOT WANTS to be photographed!!
it’s her whole reason for leaving the house!!

pretty kitty @ 10/05/2013 at 2:17 pm

@ladybug:
then maybe kates people AKA “THE ROMANTICS” should stop posting old photos of them together on HIS THREAD when KATE TELLS THEM TO.. B/C SHE DOES. kate is the one who cant let go and move on..nice try to convince w/ the hobbit though.. not fooling anyone.

I thought those booties would have grown legs of their own and walked away by now. And, I don’t think Big Sur “hits theaters” is correct. Maybe a couple of independent theaters. Mostly will be VOD or DVD. Really like the dress though, just not on her. Can you imagine what OB or AS thinks if they ever see a picture of her?: “God, I’m glad I dodged that bullet!” I mean, MK is a thin woman, but a good/sexy thin. OB really lucked out there.

@Joanna, become a Fashion Icon, then the weight, and the skin tone, magically disappear!

@Charlene, she’s had those booties a looooong time.

Big Sur, , New York, San Francisco and LA? And that’s probably about it.

CleverNameHere @ 10/05/2013 at 5:23 pm

Looking for office space came across interesting – like looking for a production space for their future project or something … but if she just went to the drycleaner … anticlimax. -.-

I still don’t understand how, even her husband, allows her to be so thin. What guy does that?

Love the dress… hate the knees!!

@O: This is has been brought up many times before: why don’t her friends and family ‘do’ something about her weight.
MP’s never known her except at this weight, with some small variations. He probably thinks this is normal.
Her friends in the fashion industry also think this is normal weight.
Her family probably thinks this is better than her 2006 weight, where it’s possible they did end up saying/doing something.

I notice that JJ has helpfully updated the post to note the dress info. So sometimes he does pay attention.
There was a time, even after she lost the Blue Crush muscle, that she still looked natural and healthy. Hasn’t really looked that way since 2006.

She’s a beauty!

@Alex really missin u cate:

Darn well know Alex is getting on with the chicks intrested the blonde right one thir is another pix of them he is . Bedding around in Swindon .

@ladybug: She looked healthiest, I thought, when she was with James. Since then, she’s just gotten smaller and smaller. I watched a little of her Jewelmint stuff from two years ago and she looked like she had more physical substance then, even though she was very tiny then as well. I don’t really understand what’s going on…

@O: She looked fine through the end of 2005, even the beginning of 2006. Summer of 2006 is when she veered into anorexic territory and took a long time getting out.
Here’s a pic from 2004, she looks fine here:

She looks ‘naturally slender’ and hadn’t messed with her face.

She gained some weight back from the 2006 low point, but never back to what it was prior. And she does seem to have lost weight since the beginning of the relationship with Polish. Heck, Polish seems like he’s lost weight since the beginning of the relationship as well.

Why does she maintain this ‘naturally’ slim figure? I suspect because it’s the norm of the fashion world and HW. Sadly so.

@ladybug: I think you’re right. I think she knows she’s more of a fashion plate right now than anything else. I just wonder HOW she gets so thin. I don’tt think any drugs are involved. I think it’s, perhaps, metabolism enhancer and strict dietary restriction. Really strict; like no eating strict. And lots of wine. Polish, not sure what’s going on there. He’s definitely slimmed down, weirdly so. It’s hard for me to think they’re so lovey-dovey in their home as they appear in photos.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All