North West New Photo: Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable Pic!

North West New Photo: Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable Pic!

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West‘s three-month-old baby girl North West lays wrapped in a cocoon in this brand new photo!

The 32-year-old reality star shared the photo on her Instagram page on Friday morning (October 4) with the caption, “I missed waking up with my little 👼”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

Kim is back with her little girl after being away from her for the first time while spending time with Kanye in Paris for fashion week.

While at a party earlier this week, Kim showed off her slimmed down body in a very revealing dress.

Bigger picture inside…

north west new photo kim kardashian shares adorable pic

Credit: Kim Kardashian, Pascal Le Segretain; Photos: Instagram, Getty
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, North West

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

she really is a cute baby :)

Wrapping a baby up like that is the WORST thing you can do.
Babies need to move their arms and legs and crawling, not walking, increases intelligence. If any of the Hollywood types were college educated and had ever taken an Anthropology class, they would know this. Our society worships total morons. It drives me nuts.

This poor kid looks like she’s in a straight jacket – stupid nannies, stupid parents.

Correction – straitjacket.

Cute baby, horrid name… idiotic parents.

@NYC a 3 month old hasn’t even rolled over yet in most cases and some celebs are actually highly intelligent. parents have been taught to swaddle their baby for decades it’s nothing new. Kim wants to be taken as a celebrity when all she is, is a greedy socialite who has never worked an honest day in her life.

Aww, she’s gonna be beautiful like Kim.

The baby looks exactly like Kanye…such a shame

Not just decades. Swaddling has been around for centuries.

no one cares @ 10/04/2013 at 12:11 pm

can these people just go away already!!!

she is adorable no denying it.

@Courtney: You’re an idiot. Babies need to move their arms and legs.

my daughter was swaddled and she was walking at 8 months!! she knows sign language and can say mom and dad at 12 and a half months and knows what it means. your seriously not going to sit here and argue about babies being swaddled or not, it has nothing to do with it! its called being a good parent and teaching your children. you just don’t like kim kardashian I wont lie im not a huge fan either but don’t bring up bullshit that has nothing to do with your real issue with this say you don’t like her don’t make up bull crap to avoid your obvious qualms with her!

you can see the fright in that baby’s eyes already. Just wait until she finds out her parents are egomaniac famewho res!

Tiny babies are cute, and North west is a cute baby. She is the spitting image of Kanye so I don’t know if she’s going to be beautiful when she grows up.

ohhh gosh… thank goodness it looks more like kim… her father is fu.ckin ugly… and the most worst and rude celeb…

the world will be much better without kanye…

please Lord take him…

North will probably never leave home or get married because she looks like Kanye & she will probably be just as dumb & talentless as her mother. Kim is gutter trash no matter what she’s wearing or who designed it. That’s why Kate Middleton returned the clothes Kim sent her. The Royals have class. They don’t wear trash.

Am I the only one that thinks it’s completely ridiculous that Kim left her 3 month old behind so she could parade around in Paris with Kayne?

I would have thought that having a baby would have made her grow up and realise that being a MOTHER is more important…I guess I was just expecting way to much! Worthless…

that baby isn’t really cute , looks average and actually looks like a **** baby, who’s posts all this cute baby bull, if that bay cute then every baby’s cute.

Babies are swaddled in their first months to feel safe and warm like when they were in the mother’s womb. It makes them feel ‘at home”. Even the light scares them as they were used to the dark environment inside the mother. They feel swaddled inside the tight tummy in their last months as they have grown so big.

Sorry,but that baby isn’t Kim or Kanye’s daughter,that if it’s a girl.I doubt she had a baby and i doubt her alleged baby exists.This photo is from a newborn,not a 4 months old baby.This baby looks younger and different than the baby from the first photo.This baby doesn’t even look like them.I doubt their relationship is real,i doubt she was pregnant,i doubt she gave birth(a lame excuse to do more plastic surgeries) and i still don’t know where she gets those photos,but she never had a baby and isn’t a “mom”,it’s a nasty PR stunt by posting photos of babies to get attention and to save her floppy fake reality show.There is no baby…this family lies all the time.This baby isn’t hers.
And JJ…Kim still looks huge.Her body didn’t change at all.She’s not “slimmed”,she never gave birth.

@Brittany: KIm is not beautiful,and she’s turning into Beyonce after so many surgeries.In a recent photo from Paris she was looking exactly like Beyonce.

someone nice @ 10/04/2013 at 2:08 pm

she really looks like kanye! One interesting thing is- these people who pay other people to do the hard part of parenting are missing out! If you are not the one putting your child to sleep and feeding them and changing them and soothing them, and you just play with them when they are rested or whatever- you are missing out on some of the gifts that come and the bonding that comes with parenting! To leave that little baby and go to another country shows that Kim has some detachment from Nori. Nori really looks like Kanye.

Swaddling is suggested as well to help the baby sleep at night. They have no control over their little arms are night and wake themselves up. This worked wonders for my sister as the little cutie slept through the night peacefully. It was only for the first month I believe that she used this method.

Poor little NW being left behind by her mom for almost a week so she can go to Paris to do absolutely nothing. Well, she might as well get use to it now because this is just the beginning. I wouldn’t doubt Kim don’t send the poor kid to boarding school at 5.

someone nice @ 10/04/2013 at 2:08 pm

swaddling a baby to sleep is totally fine and comforting to a baby and anyone who says it is bad has probably never parented a little baby

The criticism made her go back to take care of baby North. I can’t believe how much that baby looks like Kanye.

BUSTED!!! BUSTED!!! BUSTED!!!

Don’t know if this is ‘the’ baby or not but I do know this picture is Photoshopped!!!

The background rug is the one from the pictures taken in Paris where KK took all the Designer baby gifts and posted a pic of each designer outfit and posted them.

To show how deep this person / family goes – KK / her team took the Designer photos and have now PHOTOSHOPPED then with different backgrounds!!!

It is so obvious.

I can’t even say this is hilarious.

It is really sick, delusional….. I don’t know what.

The woman & her family play too many games.

I’d like to say I have sympathy but…………really, really sad.

I have to wonder if she ever thinks what it is about her behavior that causes so many to express their distaste for it.

And now we know JUSTJARED is on their payroll too!!!

They have erased their individual posting of the Designer Clothing story from their site and rolled the PHOTOSHOPPED pictures into another KK story – the one of KK walking in Paris wearing denim. It now has a by-line of KK receiving this gifts the same day.

What farces they both are.

Not only that – you cannot find the ‘Designer Clothing’ story on any of the sites.

It has disappeared – POOF!

Never thought I would say this but…..

RUN Ye, RUN!

whorin out the baby?? pathetic!!

Connie Falconerie @ 10/04/2013 at 2:59 pm

The baby looks like Kanye.

Connie Falconerie @ 10/04/2013 at 3:01 pm

@Grecia: #27

I can’t believe how much that baby looks like Kanye.
**********************************************************
Why can’t you believe it? He’s the father.

@NYC: Everyone gets you don’t like them, but maybe you should do your research before you call people morons. Google swaddling. It has been an accepted way of comforting a baby for centuries. Indians wrapped their babies as papooses. Same in medieval times. Chinese too. Africans, South Americans and Americans. You can find pictures all over the Internet of various cultures swaddling their newborns up to two to four months old. This is obviously an older pic of this child still in the age group for swaddling. Like most others on this site I don’t care for Kimye, but think before you post incorrect info. A little googling would have saved you from looking foolish.

@Connie Falconerie: They said that the baby had olive skin and that she looked like Kim, but the truth is that the baby has dark skin and looks almost exactly like Kanye.

Connie Falconerie @ 10/04/2013 at 3:19 pm

Swadling is good for babies UP TO six weeks of age. It gives the baby a sense of security like when the baby was in the womb.

North is too old to be swaddled, she is over 3 months old.

UGLY MUTT. AND IF ANY OF U THINK THIS IS THE SAME BABY FROM THAT FIRST INSTAGRAM PIC, U NEED TO CHECK UR EYES AND UR HEAD

@Ana:

THANKS FOR TELLING THE TRUTH. LET ME REMIND U KK, JUST LIKE BEYONCE, HAS NEVER EVER BEEN PREGGERS. THE KARDASHIAN FAMILY IS A CESSPIT OF ALL SORTS. LIES, FAKERY, DECEIT, U NAME IT….

@Ana:

dang that kid is hairy

anonymous @ 10/04/2013 at 4:22 pm

Just your run of the mill cute baby-not the cutest. You would think Kim and Kanye and Beyonce and J would have the world most beautiful babies the way they carry on, like they are so high and mighty. I see cuter and even beautiful babies everyday while at the supermarket, mall, restaurants, etc.

awww, Kim’s back to her famewh0ring ways!

just sayin @ 10/04/2013 at 4:26 pm

@someone nice: Stop you don’t know what you’re talking about. Most people with a career go back to work in three months. I think it is better to leave the baby than taking her all the way to Europe. She was in good hands and Kim was back in no time!

@jump:

Totally agree on Swadding. They still do it in Europe. Leaving a little baby to go off and watch some women walk the cat walk or hang out with a designer tells you all there is to know about Kim. Oh, and what’s with the lighter hair? She’s got beautiful dark hair, why would she make it lighter? Dumb woman!!

@oz:

When I read this, i couldn’t believe any new mom would leave their newborn THIS soon. I cannot say that Kim’s not a good parent, but I feel that she may not be too attached to the child if she can go to Paris and leave her here

Pork my Beans @ 10/04/2013 at 5:28 pm

@oz: true but her job is to be out in public to be seen ! she was working lol

Aranka Paul @ 10/04/2013 at 5:32 pm

There is no need to argue over the concept of “swaddling”. Babies are swaddled during the first few months to retain warmth and the feeling of security. I had asked a friend of mine who is a nurse, so I am sure she gave me a correct answer. It also doesn’t matter whether baby is cute or not, whether her name is North, South or East – the point is that too much hoopla is being created over the baby, period. Kim K is not the first woman to give birth and the world is full of babies. This child’s parents (primarily her mother) is the issue. Everything about these two people is over the top, designers outfits, expensive dinners in Paris, fashion shows etc, etc…..We can all easily say “who gives a sh*it” but the fact is that we do and not out of envy, but for the simple reason that none of us can accept how egocentric, shallow and totally classless these people are. The whole family is basking in the newly acquired wealth which wealth equates with MONEY. No class here, no interest in arts, literature, theater etc – just money and the horribly awful clothing they wear. It annoyes me that shallow and superficial people are so worshiped in this society. The buck doesn’t stop with the Kardashians, there is an awful lot of human waste in the world.

Hm, am I the only one who thinks the baby’s biological father is Kim’s ex-husband? Looks like him to me. o.o

harry taint @ 10/04/2013 at 6:03 pm

I blame all you losers who give these useless people the time of day

Brazilian girl @ 10/04/2013 at 6:05 pm

Oh how adorable!!! Baby North is so cute!

@Lisa: omg lmfao! Beyonce and Kim are more beautiful than you’ll ever be. I can’t even with these haters.

I wonder why they are showing the baby now….

@no one cares: Can you just go away and stop commenting!

@Vania: ***** your sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Connie Falconerie: #32 – Thank you. Well said.

Poor girl ! stupid parents , stupid name and enormous cheeks !

@NYC: maybe it was cold… is not like she is in that thing 24/7… but no matter what she does o not people always find the negative part…

She was cuter in the first pic. Looks like mason but darker.

well i certainly understand her desire to with hold the photos

that kid looks like Rafa

Too bad the baby looks like him!

holy sakes @ 10/05/2013 at 2:11 am

That baby is adorbs. BTW, I took a birthing and pregnancy class taught by nurse practitioners and they taught us how to swaddle a baby. It has been around for ages.

She looks all alone, not loved and not adorable. If Kim missed her so much, how about a pix of her actually HOLDING her own daughter and showing us her materal expression? Oh, wait…that won’t happen for free most likely…must watch her show or her mother’s. Anyway, Kim Kar-trashian is nearly the most disgusting person on earth, surpassed only by her racist baby daddy.

Oh my god people are you hearing yourselves! How can you say such things about a baby, it doesn’t matter who her parents are this is her life and you have no right to judge her. Oh and by the way if you’ve accomplished even a percent of what Kanye has than i suppose you can judge.

@Alliana: I don’t feel foolish, at all. I just know more than you do. Swaddling is very controversial. If you want to comfort a baby spend time with it. Wrapping it up in tight blanket may work for some babies but not all and in the past, swaddling has caused serious health issues. It’s been a controversy for many years now. My point is, crawling has direct correlations to converging the eyes, which leads to reading, which leads to intelligence. Maybe some of you have not heard about that. Google Glenn Doman.
Cross crawling is essential. Kids need to move and can move at a very young age. I know this is scary for those unenlightened but you’re going to have to open your minds and wake up.

Mean Girl @ 10/05/2013 at 9:28 am

@NYC: Babies love to be wrapped. They feel secure when wrapped and sleep better. Years of experience as a neonatal nurse and then paediatric nurse. Wrapped my babies and they walked at 12 and 13 months and went on to uni. Imagine how much brighter they would have been if I hadn’t wrapped them lol

Mean Girl @ 10/05/2013 at 9:35 am

PS – she is a beautiful baby and I like that they have only released two photos of her. Probably her daddy’s doing and good for him. She will be overexposed soon enough.

chipmunk in a strait jacket….

@Pauline: are we looking at the same photo?

Lexi's Mom @ 10/05/2013 at 10:49 am

@NYC: Swaddled my baby and she sat independently at six months and cruised furniture at nine. In school now and she’s reading at a level a year above her age. Was any of this influenced by swaddling or not swaddling? No. Combination of lots of time spent reading to her and good old dumb luck! The thing with theories is, they are just that, theories.

Jennifer-Rose @ 10/05/2013 at 10:51 am

She’s a wee cutie pie.

Kid’s wearing the same black thing it had on for the big reveal photo. It’s ordinary looking baby that favors the father, unfortunately!

Precious, adorable baby girl! NYC, babies at this age love being swaddled, I assume you are not a parent?

PAY US PLEASE!!!!!! i got bad press last week look how pretty my money baby is

This baby has a horsey face like her daddy, maybe she”ll grow out of it..

@Connie Falconerie: Do you have children? Because you sound like an idiot. There is no age limit on swaddling a child when they sleep. I have three children and they were all swaddled for various lengths of time but definitely longer than 3 months. The youngest one liked it until she was 9 months old. They are 8, 11, and 13 now so I’m pretty sure I haven’t ruined. Stop trying to sound like an expert when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Lee Davidson @ 10/05/2013 at 4:45 pm

Too bad the kid is ugly like his Dad. Let’s just hope he’s not a dumbass like his parents.

between the two parents the only genes they have to pass down in abundance is NARCISSIM

Poor cutey pie…hope she can run as fast as she can…those Jenner girls lost already

As if Kim is so beautiful, most of it is make up. A heavy layer of it. Anyway, I still think it’s wrong she left her 3 month old at home. Sure the baby is in good care. But I don’t know any mother who could do that. They tread leaving but it’s after paternity leave and they absolutely need to work. She could easily have stayed home.

@Pauline: Kim and Kanye’s ugly mud baby daughter with the asinine name will be f#cking worthless n^ggers by the time she’s 12 or 13 — just like her mom and her aunt.

Khloe Kardashian @ 10/05/2013 at 8:36 pm

Who kares? i gots 2 find me a new n!ggerr wit monies 2 f#ck, cents Lamar dun becum a crack *****

Khloe Kardashian @ 10/05/2013 at 8:36 pm

******

Newsflash @ 10/05/2013 at 8:38 pm

Useless n!ggers and braindead w!ggers buzz to Kim and Kanye like flies to sh!t.

Sorry not cute -@all!!!!

Cute baby.

I don’t like KK or Kanye, but the racism of the name changing troll is just ignorant and making fun of a baby is childish. People are real brave when they’re behind their computers, but have them stand toe to toe with someone and they’ll $hit in their pants before they’d open their foul mouths to issue racial slurs.