Kaley Cuoco & Ryan Sweeting: Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Kiss!

Kaley Cuoco & Ryan Sweeting: Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Kiss!

Kaley Cuoco keeps it dressy while attending the 2013 Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Los Angeles at Will Rogers State Historic Park on Saturday (October 5) in Pacific Palisades, Calif.

The 27-year-old actress was seen kissing her fiance Ryan Sweeting on the cheek and posing with Mandy Moore and Minnie Driver at the event, which benefits Will Rogers State Historic Park in an effort to support California State Parks.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kaley Cuoco

Earlier in the week, Kaley and Ryan were spotted holding hands on the set of her upcoming flick The Wedding Ringer.

FYI: Kaley is wearing a Parker dress, LK Bennett heels, and Jimmy Choo clutch.

25+ pictures inside of Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting attending the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic…

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting veuve clicquot polo classic kiss 01
kaley cuoco ryan sweeting veuve clicquot polo classic kiss 22
kaley cuoco ryan sweeting veuve clicquot polo classic kiss 23
kaley cuoco ryan sweeting veuve clicquot polo classic kiss 24
kaley cuoco ryan sweeting veuve clicquot polo classic kiss 25

A&E

Lee forgot @ 10/05/2013 at 8:40 pm

Fingers cross this comment section does not turn into better like this(imdb poster) fanclub

@Lee forgot: Hamming it up as usual.

If they make it to Christmas time….I’ll be surprised!

She seems like a nice woman, but she’s as needy as Taylor Swift.

@Count: hey imposter get lost.

@JoJO: they will make it till christmas.

Lee forgot @ 10/05/2013 at 10:13 pm

@Sophie: so,she enjoys having company

He’s smiling so big cause he has his meal ticket next to him.

Lee forgot @ 10/05/2013 at 11:20 pm

@Me 2: shut the f up

I’ll be generous and say they’ll make it until next summer. Maybe on the anniversary of the end of her PR-ship with Cavill.

@Count: Stop taking my name you douche.and I say forever. dipshit.

That Kaley Cuoco, she’s so overrated.

Lee forgot @ 10/06/2013 at 1:34 am

@Count: hey dipshit ,stop it

I am going to punch you in the mouth stop using my name and stop with your kaley bashing

Imposters are bunch of @ 10/06/2013 at 1:42 am

@Count: big fat dipshits

love kaley….she looks soooo happy with him….i wish them the best…can’t wait to see her in a wedding dress!!

Lee Forgot/Count @ 10/06/2013 at 1:34 pm

Woops brain slip! I meant to say I wanted to punch Kaley in the mouth because she’s a dipshit. My bad.

Imposters are bunch of @ 10/06/2013 at 9:07 pm

Nothing wrong with having someone to party with, but what are Vegas
odds she marries before TBBT series ends? Bet Vegas would say
go with TBBT.

@Tom Swanson: hey Swanson suck my **** and my vagas best is will be married before u are hung on a tree

@Dead: true dead true. Hey swan are u a swan

Daily Mail showed pic of Ryan and Kaley together and you could see
through his pants how big his wee wee is. I’ll bet he hasn’t played
tennis since they started dating. Like she says, she’s an “actress.”

@Dead: I’m
not gay, but you might check with Sheldon, maybe Leonard too!

@Tom Swanson: wholly **** guy,are u such a douche.go fly a kite.dumshit

@Tom Swanson: I am dead so no but I saw boyfriend giving anal to a goat.haha

@Tom Swanson: Do you see Johnny Galecki ding dong, right?

Kaley’s new boyfriend is fine, but it should be larger for his size. I’m just saying.