Reese Witherspoon: Fierce Leopard Print Visiting Friend!

Reese Witherspoon: Fierce Leopard Print Visiting Friend!

Reese Witherspoon keeps it fierce with leopard print flats while stepping out of a friend’s house on Saturday (October 5) in Brentwood, Calif.

The day before, the 37-year-old actress was casual chic while doing some retail therapy at Right Start.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

Reese‘s latest film Devil’s Knot was recently screened at the 2013 Hamburg Film Festival, which is the third largest film festival in Germany. The film is still awaiting a release in the U.S. Stay tuned for more details!

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon visiting a friend’s house in Brentwood…

reese witherspoon fierce leopard print home visit 01
reese witherspoon fierce leopard print home visit 02
reese witherspoon fierce leopard print home visit 03
reese witherspoon fierce leopard print home visit 04
reese witherspoon fierce leopard print home visit 05
reese witherspoon fierce leopard print home visit 06
reese witherspoon fierce leopard print home visit 07
reese witherspoon fierce leopard print home visit 08
reese witherspoon fierce leopard print home visit 09
reese witherspoon fierce leopard print home visit 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Still trying to see if they can get some traction on that train wreck of a film, Devil’s Knot.

hello drunk old woman, sorry Prncesssss

those are some big lenses from the cameras.I would absolutely hate that…if they followed me around and took pictures of me all the time and my kids. There should be a law against that. That’s awful. But I guess the price she pays for fame! I’d rather just be rich and not known. (If that would even happen. ) LOL

Earl n Mooch @ 10/06/2013 at 11:36 am

Back to the daily posts…

Greasy Reesey @ 10/06/2013 at 11:39 am

loves to be papped! Cha Ching!

Pinche Chingon @ 10/06/2013 at 11:41 am

Devils kNOT SUCKED!

she dresses so classic, love it. FU haters.

Maybe you’d hate it because you’re not a narcissist like Reese who makes arrangements to be “caught” by the paps. There’s a lot of that going around in celebrity land, even, I could say especially, by those who protest the attention.

classic? Jeans and a sweatshirt is classic? She has NO style or sizzle. Her claim to fame is that she looks better then a typical soccer mom.

@uh hello @ 10/06/2013 at 2:21 pm

No, really, F*CK YOU!

Arrogant Drunk Cu nt

Sebastian @ 10/06/2013 at 2:28 pm

“She dresses so classic, love it, FU haters?”

You need your eyeballs checked and FU! love it!

ELAINELUI'73 @ 10/06/2013 at 9:12 pm

OH IT’ A BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE.

ELAINELUI'73 @ 10/06/2013 at 9:13 pm

yeahyeahyeah funny blonde-girl-on-tv…………………..BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/07/2013 at 2:40 pm

Fine to see Reese again! She looks beautiful in this casual-like outfit.
But independent of the question of the clothes I tell you this:
It´s Reese and she IS beautiful and her face LOOKS beautiful. That´s what really counts for my heart ! And – of course – I´m missing her smile, cuz´ a smile in her face makes my heart smile the most, yep !
***
I wish that “Devil´s Knot” has rocked the 2013 Hamburg Film Festival, yep !
***
1000-SUNS-POWER FOREVERRForMe,Reese´sHeartIsTheGreatest, yep ! If I married her,
I´d like to carry the name Witherspoon. I´m so proud, that she is a descendent of John Witherspoon, a signer of the declaration of the independence. Yep, I´d even let her change my forename Dirk into another one, if it was her wish, yep !
***
Jim, you can be so happy to be married with Reese !

Phony Beotch @ 10/07/2013 at 11:28 pm

HA! She is fake from her hair, to that baby, to that gay, boozer, druggie, contract husband. It will ALL come out soon enough. Yes indeed!

It has been researched and proven that Greasy Reasey Witherdrunkcuntspoon IS NOT a descendant of John Witherspoon. Another fiction story, another lie coming from her nasty, fake, fat ass!

There is nothing fierce about this frumpy get up!!
JJ must be getting paid to come up with these capers?

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/08/2013 at 10:55 am

@@15:
I think that I really should NOT trust what you, Mr. “@”, do say, yep !
***
My heart will always beat for Reese !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 10/08/2013 at 11:18 am

BTW: “Phony Beotch” (post # 16) = Mr “@” (post 17).
It´s so obvious !
An emotional eruption of Mr. “@” – as a reaction towards my post # 15, yep!
Cuz´ one comment is not enough, if there is an emotional eruption.
Uuuuh, I see so much hate inside of your heart, Mr. “@”. Where does this hate come from ? I think I know who you are.
There are just 2 possibilities.
On the next thread you should reactivate your aka “The Bird”.
You need him, too, Mr. “@” ! (Of course, I cannot prove to 100% that “The Bird” is an aka of you – I guess it.)
***