Gerard Butler Enjoys Fred Segal Lunch with Friends!

Gerard Butler Enjoys Fred Segal Lunch with Friends!

Gerard Butler dons a cool pair of shades while heading out for lunch with friends at Fred Segal on Monday (October 7) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 43-year-old actor was seen kissing model Alexandra Durlene on the cheek before saying goodbye.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The day before, Gerard rocked a plaid shirt while arriving on a flight at LAX Airport in L.A.

It was recently announced that Brenton Thwaites is joining the cast of Gerard‘s upcoming film Gods of Egypt.

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler enjoying lunch with a few friends at Fred Segal…

gerard butler enjoys fred segal lunch with friends 01
gerard butler enjoys fred segal lunch with friends 20
gerard butler enjoys fred segal lunch with friends 21
gerard butler enjoys fred segal lunch with friends 22

Getty

Pages: « 116 17 18 19 20 21 [22] Show All
Decent Poster @ 10/10/2013 at 8:11 pm

@Under Your Skin: Well said. You definitely hit the nail on the head. You don’t speak for me, however. I’m one of his former fans who fell out of like with him al long time ago so who he dates or marries never mattered to me.

I was happy to know he had found someone. Happy to know he COULD find someone. He seems lost most of the time and also lonely. So I was very happy he was finally attached. I think they broke up for good, though. It was fun while it lasted. It opened up a new side of Butler that was fun to watch.

What was shocking was the amount of hatred for MG coming from Gerry’s fans. I believe they don’t like anyone who dates him so whoever he finally settles down with will be eaten alive by his fans, too. Pretty sad if you ask me. Your observation that she destroyed the illusion many had that he could still be “theirs” is so true. They can’t stand her because she took him away for good, even if only for a short time.

Kali Orexi @ 10/10/2013 at 8:27 pm

@Most BORING interview EVER: Have you listened to Gerry’s interviews? He’s boring as he/ll. Always has been. He seldom says anything new or interesting, mostly the same rehash of older interviews with no new meat. He should be full of fun at his age but he’s as bland as a cup of lukewarm milky tea.

Kali Orexi @ 10/10/2013 at 8:34 pm

I would never pi/mp out that fan site wo. What a bunch of jealous freaks live there. The owner comes here with many socks trying to drum up biz for her site…she wants the hits. She goes to IMDB too but they’re onto her there. She’s a nasty piece of work and a psycho too. Very judgemental and controlling and just plain weird. GALS is much better at least the owner Dayna has her head on straight. All the fan sites are restrictive and there are things or pics you can’t post or talk about. Censorship is rampant.

I’m sure my post will alert the wo defenders but so what. I spoke my piece and it’s the truth.

@Under Your Skin:
Um I wish to challenge one of your comments:
-” but it’s undeniable that she is Gerry’s “most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen”.”

That quote of “most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen” was a comment he made about Priyanka Chopra NOT MG. She would WISH he had said that about her. He would never say her name in public and he certainly never praised her in that manner, ever. And that comment was made back in 2009 as well.

@Melina:
Sweetie…I KNOW she said those things. That is what I said. Might need to slow down when you read so you make sure that you understand what the other person is posting.

@HH:

You’re right. The comment was made about Priyanka at the inauguration of Atlantis, in Dubaî in November 2008. He and Richard Branson couldn’t stop saying how beautiful Priyanka was and she is.

@@HH: I forgot to say how beautiful her silicone chest and nose job is. Just stunning!

Heres a thought @ 10/10/2013 at 10:12 pm

@@HH:
The sad thing about men is that they put more value on youth and beauty than they do on loyalty and love. Yet they are the first to complain about how they were used when their much younger girlfriend or wife decides to leave them and to seek greener pastures.

Once a Mod always a Mod @ 10/11/2013 at 11:20 am

@@HH:

@Kali Orexi:
When this place gets toxic/grows quiet she sends in her minions to rev up falling membership pimping how wonderful her site is.
It is not. She censors at random. Her favs can say anything; not others.

Once a Mod always a Mod @ 10/11/2013 at 11:26 am

@HH:
YR slipping board mod. He said “That’s my Maddie.” while lying how she had his best interest at heart.
Never!

Glad to see the moniker stealer is out yet again. I am HH not @HH and wow, when did I become a mod? unless you are referring to @HH which then they COULD be a mod. Tired of people taking other peoples monikers it just makes every one else think that you have a crazy person due to the lack of sameness in writing style and such. not to mention it is childish and immature. Not to you @HH since you were only answering my post but to the one who said something bout her cosmetic surgery, omg everyone knows she had that done. Thanks for catching up with the rest of the world.

@Nicole:

Hello, I am a true fan of GB, I think he is a great actor and a fine person. He seems to do all the right things. But, there is always a but….he is immature at times. One being the squatting in NY scene!! I can see why he does these things but wishing he could control himself. I do have to laugh though because I think this picture was aimed at the Paprattzi!! It would be awful not to be able to do anything without someone right in my face so to me it was funny!!! I hope and pray he has signed for this movie and wish he would get busy and sign for another, he has a lot of catching up to do!!!!!!

Alexandra look like a MAN she ugly

and what ?!!!!

margo the deVil inside is here ….that is YOU…………….<

cholita is my twinflame my true love……..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gerard dice la verdad es tiempo me dara la razon,…………………..

asi grites..insultes….yo digo la verdad….sellado y firmado por cholita en azul…..siempre…la flama azul…:

Pages: « 116 17 18 19 20 21 [22] Show All