Gerard Butler Enjoys Fred Segal Lunch with Friends!

Gerard Butler Enjoys Fred Segal Lunch with Friends!

Gerard Butler dons a cool pair of shades while heading out for lunch with friends at Fred Segal on Monday (October 7) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 43-year-old actor was seen kissing model Alexandra Durlene on the cheek before saying goodbye.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The day before, Gerard rocked a plaid shirt while arriving on a flight at LAX Airport in L.A.

It was recently announced that Brenton Thwaites is joining the cast of Gerard‘s upcoming film Gods of Egypt.

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler enjoying lunch with a few friends at Fred Segal…

gerard butler enjoys fred segal lunch with friends 01

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 722 » Show All

So Gerard has friends that are girls? OMGosh, what is this world coming to? I agree there must be something coming up with all the threads. Maybe it’s all for Gods of Egypt. Maybe there’s some new regulation at JJ that no threads can go over 300 posts or something. Lol! This girl is definitely the girl in NYC Meatpacking District photos, in my opinion. Don’t get what the big deal is and why some have to assail her the way they do.

@soy: It’s because his fans use this forum as a chat room. There’s maybe 10 people posting over and over again in on-going discussions.

@Lyla J.:

You need to check your glasses, it’s not the same girl.

say what? @ 10/08/2013 at 6:43 am

@otp:
Agreed.
They both have the model high cheek bones and wider faces, but it’s not the same girl. Similar looking, but not the same woman. Hair length and eye color being the obvious difference.

@otp:
And I think it is and that is my opinion. Nothing wrong with my vision. Calm down. The world will not go into a holding pattern if we disagree. I think it is the same girl and I stand by my opinion.

say what? @ 10/08/2013 at 7:05 am

@Lyla J.:
Hi Lyla J.
Differing opinions should be supported on JJ as it makes for more lively conversations. But, in saying that, if you look at height discrepancy between the two girls, it’s actually pretty obvious that it’s not the same girl. I will admit, that they do look eerily similar. But today’s lunch girl is much shorter than the NY girl. And I like I said, the hair and eye color is different. Unless you’re suggesting that she’s wearing contacts??

@otp:
I hope you have a good vision????? I’m not lying. Ha Ha!

say what? @ 10/08/2013 at 7:25 am

@Nicole:
They look very similar yes.
But Alexandra has BROWN eyes.
The girl in NY clearly has blue/green eyes.
This is Alex.
FFS! Some people don’t want to believe what is right in front of them.
Yes. Both girls could even pass for being sisters but they are NOT the same person. Alex is so much tinier than the NY girl too. Sheesh!

@say what?:
Don’t pop a cork. It’s not that important, is it?

say what? @ 10/08/2013 at 7:30 am

@saoirse:
LOL! I guess you’re right.
But this is how stupid rumors gain momentum. Best to put them to rest with evidence early on.

@Nicole:

you need your glasses checked too…and even more your brains

Calm down everyone! She’s just his friend ! She is only 20 years old. Alex was born in 1994.

@Nicole: The jaw lines are different.

Alexandra wasn’t in NY last week, she had a photoshoot in LA and was hanging around with his boyfriend in California. Some of you just need to stop gossiping and spreading lies.

her boyfriend

say what? @ 10/08/2013 at 7:45 am

@not: Nicole just wanted to start some shiz and her trolling got stomped on, as it should have.
You’re welcome Gerry.

@say what?:
As another poster said, it’s really not that important. I think they look remarkably alike but if they’re not the same person, they’re not the same person. No big deal to me.

And for the record, stating an opinion is not the same as spreading lies. My opinion was stated as that and in a diplomatic way as well. Sorry I allowed myself to get caught up in this ridiculous conversation. (Rise above, Lyla, rise above)…..

@not:You’re all idi/ots! If the girl had been in NY and met her friend. What’s in this crime????????

say what? = GFW @ 10/08/2013 at 7:55 am

My my, another female person and you go insane, even though this particular lady is in a long term relationship. There are thousands and thousands of people out there who go to conventions, premieres, book signings, Q&A’s, etc. and approximately 90% of them who have Facebook pages post the photos of themselves with the celebrities they are in pictures with. It’s fun for them, it’s fun for their friends. The only people it’s not fun for is sanctimonious, jealous, petty, childish females such as yourself. It’s a work day; how about giving us a break from your venom for just a single day.

@###:

nicole just stop

@Can’tGetEnough:

He looks like the cat that got the cream in those first few pictures, LOL!

say what? @ 10/08/2013 at 8:01 am

@say what? = GFW:
Guess again dip sh it.
I actually got into it with GFW yesterday.
Quite the detective aren’t you?
And because you’re slow, I’ll explain again. She claimed that she was Gerry’s friend. Not a FAN. His FRIEND.
She then TAGGED his face from a photo that was published on a GOSSIP website and joked about being “papped”.
Mmmm, Gerry must feel super special to have such great “friends”.
Are you just skimming the posts?, or is your reading comprehension actually that bad?
Can’t believe most of my posts went over your head.

say what? = GFW @ 10/08/2013 at 8:11 am

I can’t think of many people who wouldn’t have done the same in under the same circumstances and that goes for your moronic hind.

The Noise In The Walls @ 10/08/2013 at 8:15 am

So…. He had lunch with friends… Big deal… Move on…I’m still waiting for some movie news in Gods of Egypt..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 722 » Show All