Gerard Butler is Back in Los Angeles After Trip to New York

Gerard Butler is Back in Los Angeles After Trip to New York

Gerard Butler looks to be happy and refreshed while making his way through LAX Airport after landing on an inbound flight on Sunday evening (October 6) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old actor has been in New York City for a little bit over a week now. He was spotted the day before wearing a pair of camouflage shorts while going for a bike ride around town.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that Gerard‘s next film will be the action flick Gods of Egypt.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler at the airport…

gerard butler is back in los angeles after trip to new york 01
gerard butler is back in los angeles after trip to new york 10
gerard butler is back in los angeles after trip to new york 11
gerard butler is back in los angeles after trip to new york 12
gerard butler is back in los angeles after trip to new york 13

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All

@Oh yes: Sounds like she’s a perfect match for Gerry, a liar if there ever was one.

@Suzanne:

Yeah sorry, bag was mine. Followed him off the plane later, but he was being a gentleman. I’m the sparkle gfw sees in his gray/green eyes, or the reason he “looks exhausted” depending on how you want to see it. Have a matching sparkle or sleepless stare, again open to interpretation. Definitely not gay. DEFINITELY. Now what’s all this fuss about some Romanian chick?

@Ducky: “Sounds like she’s a perfect match for Gerry, a liar if there ever was one.”

Prove it.

I always suspected @ was Georgia*. Now, I’m sure.

Monicker stealer @ 10/07/2013 at 7:28 pm

Just like clockwork, his old hausfrau defenders jump to protect their precious baby boy from opinions of others. As if he cares. Actually, no one in his camp gives a fck.

Lord Love a Duck @ 10/07/2013 at 7:43 pm

@Monicker stealer: Hey girl, once again I have to thank you. You know me to well … that was not my post. Not sure what is going on with the thread lately.

@Lord Love a Duck: Hi Ducky, did you get a chance to watch Shattered. If so, what did you think of it?

Lord Love a Duck @ 10/07/2013 at 8:16 pm

@God Bless yoou all!: Thank you GBYA. I love the Flash Mobs too, especially during the holidays. Thank you for all your inspirational messages and hanging in there for our sakes. God bless you too and hope you are doing well. Ducky

@@eye roll:
Yes, indeed. Your mask fell off … and more than once.

@Lord Love a Duck: Hi Ducky, Great timing, was just thinking about you when I saw the fake post. Nice to see the real you here. I’ve not been posting, but have been reading & trying to catch up with any G.B.news. Have checked a few Aussie articles about GoE, but nothing concrete about whether G.B. is a definite – some say still in ” talks” , some say ” will “. Hoping the ” will ” is correct. Your comment about the thread #83 prompts me to say that I’d thought reading some of the strange stuff here & on other G.B. threads was quite distasteful at times. But, then I clicked on a LeAnn Rimes article on J.J. & had an OMG eye-opener. Not really familiar with this woman, other than that she was linked with Brandi G, but the hatred that is directed at her is gob-smacking. Some of the posts are miles long, & I actually can’t make a lot of sense of them, but they did show me that the haters who post here are only learners compared with the LR posters. They have honed their craft & must chew on hate pills all day long. Hope all goes well with you Ducky & the second you hear G.B. is a definite in GoE, please share , as I’m not exactly a good source of information. LOL. Have you received & watched Shattered yet ? Cheers :-)

Lord Love a Duck @ 10/07/2013 at 8:32 pm

@lolita: Hi Lolita. I really hate to admit it but i haven’t. Seems when evening rolls around I have all good intentions and get involved in mundane things. Will get to it this week for sure and will let you know.
Wish we would hear some solid carved in stone news about the gods of egypt movie for gb. Added one more to the cast I see. Now we need some goddesses.
Do wonder exactly how many of those signiture shirts he has.lol Maybe the other Lolita has one to sleep with when he’s gone.

New thread. Keep them coming JJ.

@Lord Love a Duck: Ducky, you sound a little down, hope you are ok, sending you a big “Hug”♥

Lord Love a Duck @ 10/07/2013 at 9:02 pm

@fromoz: Well girl, guess between you and Lolita I had better watch it sooner than later. lol It came a couple of days after I ordered it and sitting here gathering dust bunnies.
So did you buy those Egyptian cotton sheets yet? Better hold off a little longer til we know for sure.
I can’t comment on the haters on other threads and do hope that we get a little better on this one. Doesn’t always have to be positive but hate is a different catagory. I think that women in general are harder on other women than men. Don’t know if that is true or just my opinion. I do know that to much negative stuff drives people to more negativity and I do have a hard time with that.
Prancer mentioned a lot of gals by name that are a joy to talk with and that makes all the difference in the world.
Need to catch up on Egyptian myths. Hit on one and near fell off my chair. Those gods weren’t fooling around. Lost the site and think I will post it when I come across it again. Probably x rated but put a whole new slant on phallic rage and worship. On second thought might have to watch that. Will say that missing body part that was never found adds a whole lot to the myth [bad god Set]. Well enough of that. Hope you are having a good day and behaving yourself.

Lord Love a Duck @ 10/12/2013 at 12:23 pm

Leaving message to let you know that this might be the place. Ducky

The real Kali Orexi @ 10/12/2013 at 2:13 pm

@Lord Love a Duck: Hi Ducky, great to get away from the madness of King George!

Lord Love a Duck @ 10/12/2013 at 2:38 pm

@The real Kali Orexi: Just posted on the new thread to Lolita and will check back now and again and see if things calm down over there. What a mess that is. Ha, guess you got my note. Go back and post. Maybe in numbers we can drown them out?

The real Kali Orexi @ 10/12/2013 at 2:45 pm

@Lord Love a Duck: I will do the same thing. Was really angry the way C.A. was accused of being a troll and how she was spoken to! if someone has always been a nice person! it is C.A. I hope we can Ducky. Will message you, have got some nice new photos but not posted yet :)

Lord Love a Duck @ 10/12/2013 at 3:06 pm

@The real Kali Orexi: Come to the new thread Kali and post. Lolita is doing some Set looking.. We need to be heard above the roar of the trolls.

The real Kali Orexi @ 10/12/2013 at 3:16 pm

@Lord Love a Duck: will do.

Am I late to the party? @ 10/13/2013 at 5:47 am

Is there someone left? Had a look at the latest threads. It is a mess.
No, I’m not gonna write there: I’ll leave it to insanity. It will stop, then
Hope you’re fine. Be back at 10am sound, Have a good day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All