Miley Cyrus: I'll Stop Being Sexual When I Turn 40

Miley Cyrus: I'll Stop Being Sexual When I Turn 40

Miley Cyrus sits down for her interview with Matt Lauer during her appearance on The Today Show on Monday (October 7) in New York City.

The 20-year-old entertainer was asked if she will stop being sexual in her act at some point.

“Well I heard when you turn 40 things start to go a little less sexual,” Miley said. “So probably around 40. Around that time. I heard that’s when people don’t have sex anymore so I guess maybe around then.”

Miley was also asked about her ongoing feud with Sinead O’Connor.

“If you want to know my thoughts, I think she’s an incredible artist,” Miley said. “I think she’s an awesome songwriter and I was really inspired by her for my ‘Wrecking Ball’ video, which is what started the whole thing. I don’t know how someone can start a fight with somebody that’s saying ‘Hey I really respect you. And I really love what you did.’ ‘You know what? You suck and I don’t like you.’ That was kind of crazy, but like I said, I’m a big fan of hers, so it doesn’t really matter.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Miley Cyrus’ responses during her interview?

Miley Cyrus – “Today Show” Interview

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

when are you going to start

Well, I would say, “Let’s check in with Miley when she’s 40 and see if her beliefs on sexuality beyond 40 still stands” but since she’ll probably have O.D.’d some 15 years before that, I guess it’s a moot point.

Sure, you respect her. That’s why you made fun of her mental illness. Matt Lauer is a coward for not calling her on it.

Sinead is totally right: This young woman is going to fall and fall hard and deep. But the question is really: Who in the world advises Miley to be such an idiot? Every artist has a manager. And to talk about people over 40 that way is even more insulting to Sinead, Madonna, me and ALL people in the world who are over 40 than her behavior generally. What is this creature thinking? Where does she really live? She is far from even being a woman yet! I really don’t want to see her stupid face anymore. I mean – stretching out her tongue all the time? Yikes. From now on, any site where she shows I’m gonna leave quickly.

Actually, I’d like to add – from that kind of over-the-top-behavior, I’d like to bet that Miley is actually a virgin (in spite of “dating” Liam!) and she is deadscared for anyone to find out. It’s a typical over-doing the contrary – which usually points in the right direction if you do turn it around. She has no idea about being sexual. What she does is PLAYING sexual.

@Mary: I don’t think he needed to. Her answers alone give people a big impression. Apparently, people past 40 don’t have sex and people who give me some advice/criticism from an empathetic place are people who start fights.

Forgive her, Lord, she doesnt know what she says and does….

Bama Belle @ 10/07/2013 at 4:35 pm

Isn’t there suppose to be someone advising this girl? All of these radical things that she’s doing are cries for help. Hope someone is taking all this seriously.

God she’s dumb.

I think this was her moronic way of poking at the age demographic she feels is most critical of her. It’s a win/win for her in her teeny brain. She gets to make yet another inflammatory statement and garner more press, and give a ‘Nonny, Nonny, Boo-Boo’ to all the meanies out there who just don’t ‘get’ how grown up she is.
Sadly, she doesn’t realize that her true talent lies in nauseating people from all age ranges, races, socio-economic status, etc.
She’s truly an equal opportunity offender.

Nightwish @ 10/08/2013 at 9:08 am

@Diedre: I think her people came up with a diabolical attention grabbing masterplan and are unfortunately executing it well. First step was to release a catchy degenerate song that offends most everyone. Then, get even more offensive at the vma’s. Proceeding on, push the limits in print, then, parody yourself and if all else fails, admit you have a problem and appeal to everyones sympathy. Its a sickening game plan. Its nauseating how its working out so well.

Billy Ray @ 10/08/2013 at 9:25 am

Poor Billy Ray, a **** for a wife and a **** for a daughter.

Gawd she’s stupid – what does she know about being 40? Yah Miley, check back with us on your sexuality when you’re 40. Your sexuality is a public event….you must be pretty dull without an audience huh?

I’ve never seen so much hype about nothing. She’s just not that great or interesting. Everything she says and does is to shock…it’s getting old fast. She needs to learn to shut it up, get some class, be more alluring and less lewd. After Madonna and GaGa, we’re done with lewd.

Isabella Vanilla @ 10/08/2013 at 10:34 am

What a train wreck she is! And an ageist beetch. Karma has a great memory, Miley. What goes around does indeed come around.

She doesn’t think before she speaks and she doesn’t think before she acts. Her attitude is simply diabolical. All knee-jerk. Or is that knee-twerk? Twerp. God forbid we have to all go through post-breakdown, rehabilitation aka Lohan, Spears et al.

Her nervously shaking legs during this interview speaks volumes. She is on edge.

Oh wow. What a retarded comment from a woman who knows s*** of the feminist thought Sinead introduced to her in her open letter. She does not get it.

Mary’s comment is ace.

Dave Franco @ 10/08/2013 at 1:37 pm

She basically admitted that she is doing this for attention; what’s sad is that she has to go to this length to do it. Sexual exploitation is never good — it’s disgusting. She is selling but this whole act will backfire.

By the time she turns 40, she will probably have already slept with everybody by then anyway. Or she’ll have about 20 kids from 18 baby daddys. Or she’ll have so many sexually transmitted diseases that no one will WANT to have sex with her. She’s disgusting and she sets such a bad example. She obviously doesn’t have any faith in her own talents — if you can sing, then do it. You don’t have to be half naked and rubbing your junk all over everybody to have talent. I’m, quite frankly, sick of seeing her stupidity and hearing about her every day. We’ve got bigger concerns people!

A truly world-class twit

@Nightwish: I absolutely agree.

What makes her think she is going to still be famous 20 years from now? Even at 20 she doesn’t have a body to compare with famous singers twice her age like Jennifer Lopez. Nobody wants to see her butt and tongue hanging out even today.

Am thinking that Sinead is the one that needs to grow up a bit, and respect that other people are allowed their own views. Think that some of the comments on here are a bit immature as well.

Cheap Slut @ 10/08/2013 at 4:26 pm

This ****** is so incredibly stupid it’s unbelievable,OMG!!! No one over 40 has sex?? Someone needs to slap her back into reality. Just slap her whole entire face, HARD.

And she’s saying that Sinead O’Connor hates her? That’s not even what Sinead was saying at all………. God girl, get a clue, This girl is dumber than a box of rocks, I cannot believe it. Does anyone know if she’s borderline mentally retarded? I’m thinking she has to be…..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All