Scarlett Johansson: Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2013!

Scarlett Johansson: Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2013!

Scarlett Johansson is sexy as can be on the cover of Esquire magazine’s November 2013 issue, on newsstands October 15.

Here is what the 28-year-old actress, who was crowned as the Sexiest Woman Alive, had to share with the mag:

On finally feeling jealousy while dating Romain Dauriac: “I didn’t think I was a jealous person until I started dating my current, my one-and-only. I think maybe in the past I didn’t have the same kind of investment. Not that I liked my partner less, I just wasn’t capable of it or caring that much.”

On winning Sexiest Woman Alive twice: “I’m the only woman to win twice right?..You know, I gotta hustle. I’m a twenty eight year old woman in the movie business, right? Pretty soon the roles you’re offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop. I have to hedge against that with work-theater, producing; this thing with Esquire.”

Here is a list of previous Sexiest Women Alive: Mila Kunis (2012), Rihanna (2011), Minka Kelly (2010), Kate Beckinsale (2009), Halle Berry (2008), Charlize Theron (2007), Scarlett Johansson (2006), and Jessica Biel (2005).

For more from Scarlett, visit Esquire.com!

scarlett johansson esquire sexiest woman alive 2013 01
scarlett johansson esquire sexiest woman alive 2013 02
scarlett johansson esquire sexiest woman alive 2013 03

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

No way! Gemma Arterton is sexier. In my opinion, of course.

All hail ScarJo. She’s hotter than miley cyrus for sure

Talentless, overrated Jewess

Lovely Tits Too

girlonfire @ 10/07/2013 at 6:16 pm

Ms. Privacy seems h^ll bent giving jabs to her ex, whilst gentleman Reynolds never says a word.

NorfEastKardashian @ 10/07/2013 at 6:18 pm

Much better than Mila Kunis and grandma Theron, that’s for sure. Kate Beckinsale is another good one, but she hasn’t made anything in years so we forgot about her. Can’t really think of anyone sexier than Scarlett right now.

@girlonfire:
Why do you think this is?

Esp she ended it and then shacked up with Sean Penn!

All of this could be tolerable if she COULD ACT. Nope.

Sexiest lips alive for sure; and that is all that really matters right now.

DillPickle @ 10/07/2013 at 6:37 pm

She can’t act and I think she looks a lot like her twin brother. There are so many talented actresses 10X better looking than her. Who rigged this one?

Did the same sort of people who pick Tom Cruise and George Clooney every year pick this one too? How does the scoring work, or does it have to do with money or politics?

No.29; Lovely tits good. Lovely lips better. Note the edge of the bed positionig. Every woman worth her salt loves a stand up guy.

she got cellulite, so what? 90 per cent of the female population does, there is actually a lot more to a woman than just her legs. She has a sensual face and I like her as an actress. By the way, Mila Kunis was sexiest woman alive, too and oh my have you seen her without make-up? That is a scary vision and her face reminds me of a hungry hamster, so beauty is as always, in the eye of the beholder. I don’t even get why People make These lists of who is the hottest. Stupid.

Tawny Jones @ 10/07/2013 at 7:06 pm

Eeewww. Who was 1st runner-up, Candy Crowley?

Yes, she’s very beautiful. Currently, really great and classy actresses are rare and, Scarlett is rare!

girlonfire @ 10/07/2013 at 7:35 pm

@@30:
Uh Oh, Did I hit a nerve? It’s hard to keep track with so many men.

@girlonfire:
You misunderstand I was asking a legit question for you to dish the info in post 32 & 33. No sark from me.

Nightwish @ 10/07/2013 at 8:12 pm

@McLOVIN: Aside from her respectable rack, she also has a nice thick full ass. She peaked in sexiness while filming ‘the island’, imo. I hope Ewan got some of that

Roger Goodell is a Racist Bigot White Supremacist NFL Commissioner and the other 32 team owners are Racist Bigots for supporting, enabling, and profiting off the Hate Crime Culture that is promoted by the use of the Washington “Redskins” team nickname.
End the ethnic Bullying and Hate Crime culture perpetuated by the NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and the NFL owners by writing to your Senator or Congressman to strip the NFL from its tax exempt status and anti-trust status. As Taxpaying citizens of the United States, we demand that our government no longer support and provide benefits to organizations that promote Hate Crimes, Bigotry, and Bullying.

I am glad its not Miley Cyrus. Remember she was voted aka bought the title of the Most Sexiest on some magazine? Atleast Scarlett is beautiful and has talent.

That pose is bizarre. She’s trying sooooooooooo hard to make her stubby sausage legs look long and shapely.

Scar Johypocrite @ 10/08/2013 at 12:31 am

What happened to “I don’t want to be a sex symbol?”

So narcissistic. Really Esquire? You couldn’t think of ONE other sexy woman in Hollywood to put on your cover besides this conceited bore?

Scar Johypocrite @ 10/08/2013 at 12:33 am

What happened to “I’m not the jealous type”? She was with the little French guy when she said it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All