Gerard Butler: Maxfield Shopping Stud!

Gerard Butler: Maxfield Shopping Stud!

Gerard Butler keeps a low profile while exiting Maxfield on Thursday (October 10) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined for the shopping trip by two friends.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard was spotted grabbing lunch with model Alexandra Durlene and another male pal at Fred Segal.

In case you missed it, Brenton Thwaites is joining Gerard‘s upcoming movie Gods of Egypt.

Brenton will take on the role of Bek, “a human thief who cares little for the affairs of gods but when he discovers Zaya has been cursed by Set (Butler), he falls on the side of Horus (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau), hoping that Set’s death will break the curse.”

gerard butler maxfield shopping stud 01
gerard butler maxfield shopping stud 02
gerard butler maxfield shopping stud 03
gerard butler maxfield shopping stud 04

Jesse Grant/Getty

1,972 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 779 » Show All

Hey y’all!

Been ages since last post, but frankly, I wouldn’t even know where to begin! So I’ll just wish everyone a great evening, and continue to wish GB success.

God Bless !

Hi ladies. Just wondering who those people are with him.

Gerard looks to me to be very annoyed in these photos. Still it’s always nice to see him. It sounds like Gods of Egypt is a sure thing, but we all know how that can go. And why does JJ highlight Alexandra’s name and not even mention Ariel by name at all and he is a director, and a good one? Something quite odd about that whole thing.

can someone point out the Stud!

LOL! Maybe’s he’s bummed out that he didn’t win the Scottish Fashion award after all and he has hired some image consultants. Sort of like the character Ryan Gosling played on Crazy Stupid Love. Tee-Hee-Hee….

To: yeh yeah @ 10/10/2013 at 8:02 pm

The stud is the really rich man wearing Ray Ban aviator shades.

JJ is on his payroll to keep up the illusion that he’s straight so of course they’ll mention her and not Ariel Vromen.

Maybe buying a new shirt Mr. Handsome? :P . Nice to see you!!

Anyone else notice how “hippy” Gerry looks after losing all the weight? He needs more bulk on top to offset the hips…

@Lyla J.:

It’s funny that JJ hasn’t been able to identify forever assistant, Amy, either (not that she’s here, but you see where I’m going with this, I hope). She’s relegated to “mystery gal pal/girl,” in thread after thread after thread. She needs to step up using G for better PR (<== sarcasm, everybody remain calm).

Hmm…Come to think of it, was Ariel ever mentioned in any of "The Iceman" thread(s)?

@PR BS: Amy has only been Gerry’s assistant for a couple years and maybe she prefers not to be identified in the rags.

Them’s birthin’ hips.

Prancing Pony @ 10/10/2013 at 9:03 pm

@PR BS: “It’s funny that JJ hasn’t been able to identify forever assistant, Amy, either (not that she’s here, but you see where I’m going with this, I hope).”
Yep, I know exactly what you’re saying ;-)

@Lyla J.: Hi Lyla J. Yes, he does look a bit cross in these photos. Maybe the pap was doing something out of the frame?

Kali Orexi @ 10/10/2013 at 9:06 pm

He’s got a girlish body. At least he had his manhooters reduced.

Prancing Pony @ 10/10/2013 at 9:09 pm

@@Manny: @Manny: Ouch – you guys are a bit harsh.
I think that hero shot they’ve used is the worst photo of the bunch. It’s probably the angle but it makes him look as though he’s either wearing very high-waisted jeans or he’s got a wide load. The former is highly unlikely and the latter isn’t the case (IMO).

@Amy:

As I stated, “sarcasm…remain calm.”

I realize SHE may not *want* to be identified. If she did, she would be by now through the various airport pics alone. JJ clearly culls their own threads but she’s a “mystery” to them years later, whether over two or ten years/threads. Purposely or not. The actual point is that Vromen has had a movie featured on this site and JJ seems at a loss with him, too.

@PR BS: JJ certainly knows Amy but labeling her as “mystery gal” keeps her a mystery from the readers, which is usually preferable for most PA’s. As far as Ariel goes, when it’s a personal visit, he’s named as pal, but when it’s about his work, he’s listed as himself.

Maggie P.U. @ 10/10/2013 at 9:54 pm

Wow….7 times in moderation and I said nothing belittling, assuming or judgmental….yet certain posters say what they do…wow.

Peace.

MPU

Prancing Pony @ 10/10/2013 at 10:00 pm

@Maggie P.U.: Hi Maggie P.U. – don’t take it personally :) I got put in moderation last week and the only reason I can think of for this is that I tried to @reply to three posters in my post. *shrugs*

@Amy:

Sigh. F@Amy:

Fine. You’re right. I’m wrong. I have yet to possess enough insight, information, or investment enough to go round-n-round on threads. Not gonna start now.

As I stated, I hope you understood, Lyla J.
I see you, too, Pony.
“Sarcasm.”

Kali Orexi @ 10/10/2013 at 10:10 pm

When they don’t mention Amy it really does prolong the mystery for him, makes readers think he’s with someone when he’s not. Coupling him up makes him look less likely to be gay avoiding the rumors swirling about him. Looks like they’ve been going on for years. I think Bubba may be right but not sure completely.

@PR BS I’ve been checking (12 pages of GB threads) and I could not find where JJ identifies Amy as “mystery woman”. Could you be so kind to post those links please? Thank you.

Prancing Pony @ 10/10/2013 at 10:18 pm

@Amy: I know you’re talking to PR BS, but, I’d be interested to hear your theory on why Alexandra was first listed as a gal pal but then the text was changed to her real name? If it was a lunch meeting with friends why the need to change the details about her in particular?
Please note, I’m absolutely not having a dig at Alexandra (motives etc). I’m just interested in why JJ would change out the text.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 779 » Show All