Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: LA Opera Date Night!

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: LA Opera Date Night!

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are dressed to impress while arriving at the LA Opera on Friday (October 11) in Downtown Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old rapper showed that he was a gentleman by opening the car door for his 32-year-old girlfriend and was seen wrapping his arms around her.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

Earlier in the day, Kim donned the same form-fitting dress while visiting her store DASH in West Hollywood.

In case you didn’t know, Kanye‘s recent interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live helped Jimmy Kimmel score his highest ratings ever since moving to the 11:35pm slot on ABC.

20+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West hit out on a date…

kim kardashian kanye west la opera date night 01
kim kardashian kanye west la opera date night 21
kim kardashian kanye west la opera date night 22
kim kardashian kanye west la opera date night 23
kim kardashian kanye west la opera date night 24

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

For the love of God! Dress your size, not the size you wish you were. This new style, ain’t making it!

“Now pose for the camera now flick flick flick, pose for the camera
Now flick flick flick”

Eiww, I hate it when I see a woman who’s dressed up for date and the man looks casual and sloppy. Kanye’s torn, stained pants look nasty and probably smell like azz. Totally inappropriate for the opera. Kim’s dress may not fit well but at least she’s making an effort.

He is dressed tacky for attending an opera. Real men wear suits or tuxedo’s the way JJ described it you think he pulled out Tom Ford not the Freddie Kruger jeans.

kanye is so angry all the time it’s frightening to think he is a father now

WTF is he wearing to the Opera? UGH. Trashy person.

QueenOfTrashin @ 10/12/2013 at 12:16 am

HE certainly is NOT dressed to impress for the Opera. I believe gentlemen usually wear a tuxedo to the opera. And her, she is made to look more and more like Beyounce (rhymes with fiancé) everyday and is too stupid to realize it.

QueenOfTrashin @ 10/12/2013 at 12:18 am

Look at him giving the monodigital gesture on her left shoulder.

@liz:

Aint’ it tho?

Looks like love to me, peeps.

Kim looks good.

Kim: ‘Opera’s like, so culture, right?’
Kanye: ‘Shaddup b*tch. I want a BJ at intermission’

Conrad Pratt @ 10/12/2013 at 1:48 am

They are Looking so beautiful and charming in the Dress of amazing quality

BEVERLY HILLS DIVA @ 10/12/2013 at 1:54 am

oh he didn’t PUNCH the pap’s that night wow or tell everyone to call him Jesus !

PUKE ! :(

Fake couple, all publicity. Their body language when they hug doesn’t lie.

Connie Falconeri @ 10/12/2013 at 5:57 am

@QueenOfTrashin: #7

I’ve been to the Opera, and a man does not have to wear a tuxedo, but they should be dresser or dressy-casual.

Connie Falconeri @ 10/12/2013 at 6:02 am

It’s just a matter of time with these two. KAPUT!

Connie Falconeri @ 10/12/2013 at 6:11 am

I would not want to be seen at the Opera with a man dressed in those pants. I am an Opera goer, and I have not seen a man in a tux, but they have always been fixed up.

Beyond selfish.... @ 10/12/2013 at 7:01 am

I think it speaks volumes about Kim’s character & her attitude to her baby that we’ve NEVER seen a pic of her actually HOLDING Nori.

She goes to Paris for a week WITHOUT her 3 month old baby so obviously she’s not breast feeding but that is still no reason to leave her tiny baby behind, its very cold & heartless for a new mother.

She seems more interested in her new face, blonde hair & spray tan than she does about her baby.

In all the pics we’ve seen it’s either the nanny carrying Nori or the instagrams Kim posts are of Nori alone surrounded by her designer baby clothes.

Other celebrity moms who are A list, more famous & others as well known as Kim & who get just as much attention from the papparazzi still carry their babies & take them with them.

Women like Angelina, Victoria Beckham, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Garner, Pink, Gisel, Miranda Kerr, Jessica Alba, Fergie, Gwen Steffani and others are all hands on. Even Beyonce with her huge entourage still holds Blue Ivy herself!

Kim sickens me as its all about her with a me me me attitude & Kanye with his huge ego is even worse. I feel sorry for little Nori.

It’s inappropriate to wear Jeans to the opera it’s supposed to be a suit or Tuxedo for the men attending it’s not a Broadway play where you can get in casual or an award show where actors who have been in the business for decades can eventually get away with not wearing a suit to the event. at least Kim is trying not to look like a complete ***** though the dress is ill fitting

@Beyond selfish….: I agree. I can’t imagine her holding North

I love them! I like her outfit. I don’t know I just love her curves & I mean I just love Kanye so yeah.

Kim has a shape like a REAL women. Not these no hip having bony hollywood chicks. She looks amazing.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All