Katie Holmes: I Had Ombre Hair Before That Was Cool

Katie Holmes: I Had Ombre Hair Before That Was Cool

Katie Holmes holds a cup of coffee while hailing a cab to run some early-morning errands on Sunday (October 13) in New York City.

The 34-year-old actress recently opened up about her beauty secrets.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

“I do drink a lot of water,” Katie told the Huffington Post. “I work out a lot. I get a facial once a week [laughs]. I try to, especially in the city, stay moisturized. It can be so drying.”

As for her most horrific hair experience, Katie said, “Well, I was sporting the ombré look before that was cool because I had dyed my hair for a job and then I just let it grow out. It looked awful! I just kept it that way. I didn’t care and I don’t’ know what I was thinking. Every picture I see from that time period, I think, “That looks so bad.” Well, I didn’t care. I wanted my old hair back.”

FYI: Katie is wearing Koral jeans.

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes in NYC…

katie holmes i had ombre hair before that was cool 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Katie Holmes the trendsetter (Rolls eyes)

Girls looking good, comfortable and cosy, why should celebrities have to dress up 24/7 I like her down to earth approach, but when she does dress up she is beyond stunning that’s what matters.

Things hipsters say.

hmm ombre hair is not really the same as having your roots grow out from a dye job, if they look similar then the ombre job was a fail

I remember that period. It was the last season of Dawson, i remember thinking that it was weird and today i have the ombre look lol

And so we begin.... @ 10/13/2013 at 2:22 pm

This is the same sweater she wore a couple days ago…and sported a log sleeved denim shirt underneath it. And YES, it looked terrible. Any fool that looks to this woman as a style/trend setter, is either a total frump..or just plain BLIND!

linogermayne1 @ 10/13/2013 at 3:23 pm

my roomate’s aunt makes $83 hourly on the laptop. She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her paycheck was $21169 just working on the laptop for a few hours. navigate to this web-site…­ ­

She STILL looks terrible most of the time. Obviously, she still doesn’t care how she looks. Most of the time, she’s a mess. Her clothing choices are just plain bad and her hair looks unwashed and messy. I don’t know how anybody can say she’s a style person. Her clothing line sucks as much as her acting. Its completely BLAH and BORING and not well made. I think they make like 5 pieces of each thing and a couple of stupid hipsters buy some of them…..then they go on sale for half price like they did last season at Barneys. Hahahaha!

Pumpkin spice latte tongue is pretty hot right now…

Aria, your comment made me chuckle: “Her clothing line sucks as much as her acting.” LOL. Too true.

Daretobehonest @ 10/13/2013 at 5:30 pm

I can understand why she likes herself so much… I mean she has too to buy into her grandiose ideas. I would love to know what somebody like Meryl Streep thinks of her. It has to be like any job where the truly talented look at their fellow colleagues and think, “$&@%#!”

Im a bit confused to why she felt the need to bring it up? My sister had ombré hair before it came a thing. A lot of people did, that’s why it became a thing! Oh well, have a nice day :)

Daretobehonest @ 10/13/2013 at 5:42 pm

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing that she has been trying to show off her a**/dressing very provocatively? I mean, tight jeans with an almost camel toe thing going on (worn a lot) and high heals with black sheer tights and short, shorts with breast cancer survivors!!! If she is that desperate, she needs someone to match her up just so she can stop making such a spectacle of herself.

Daretobehonest @ 10/13/2013 at 5:46 pm

@Lilly: This is a good example. After awhile, it’s like; “no one cares Katie”!

!!!!!!!!!!! @ 10/14/2013 at 7:41 am

Daretobehonest- Just a Comment- Sincerely Concerned,one and the same nutcase!!
By the way , it’s spelt heels, not heals. I get the feeling you are posting from a mental institution. lol!

Daretobehonest @ 10/14/2013 at 8:26 am

Why? Because my OCD is on THIS website. Like Hugh Laurie on House, I see a puzzle and I want to solve it…. I see completely opposing opinions of this person posted and only one can be right. It fascinates me. Some people obsess over football etc. what is the difference? In this scenario, it befuddles me that she comes onto The Good Morning America set knowing the theme is about cancer survivors and she’s wearing shear black tights, 3″ heels and short, shorts and u say “I” should be in a mental institution. Bobby Brown is for African American customers and SHE is representing the line? And you want to nail me on spelling heels wrong?!? Everything this girl says contradicts what she does and you say I’M nuts! “Ombré”- she learns a “new” fad and hence needs to find away to show she is “with it”. Some people get up every morning to read Marma Duke or Garfield, I’m entertained by Katie Holmes’ illusion of grandeur.

Daretobehonest @ 10/14/2013 at 9:15 am

@Daretobehonest: Not illusions of grandeur, ILLOGICAL.

I’m looking forward to the 4th wife. Is taking too long. Katie gave him a lesson.

She’s starbucks all day long, like really, that is so yesterday. She’s no trend setter nor innovative. With all her money given by TC and she does not know how to act, carry herself or dress simple and elegant. She makes me dizzie running all over the place with her coffee cup!

Daretobehonest @ 10/15/2013 at 8:25 am

What happened to her cankles?

Sincerelyconcerned @ 10/15/2013 at 10:00 am

Poor Suri! Way too much coffee. Way too much pap/media hungry. Way too much alcohol (puffy face). Way too much manic/ depressive behavior. Way too much narcissism. Way too much illogical thinking: her actions contradict everything she says; well, ALMOST everything. She said it herself when she told Good morning America, “you can’t keep me in”. Hence, out of control. Many famous actors live normal lives out of the limelight

@Sincerelyconcerned:

Katie combines with Tom The two are all that you said. Two farces. Thank God Katie repented of her error. and took their daughter.

Looks like its time to send Dare to be whatever back to the psych ward.

Bobbi Brown is not a makeup for African Americans as you so ignorantly claim. Never has been. Where you get your delusions is anyone’s guess. In addition, I doubt breast cancer survivors would have a problem wearing shorts and stockings or high “heals”. Just because someone has had an illness doesn’t mean they’re a mess. I’m a survivor and I’m still plenty HOT you ignorant git.

You’ve gone from a rabid Katie defender to whatever nonsense this persona is. All you want is ATTENTION and will say or do anything to get it. Congrats. You got it from me long enough to say you’re a total freak and no one is interested in a troll and crazy who totally lacks integrity. You don’t just have OCD sweetness. There are a ton of other mental illnesses in there.

Sincerelyconcerned @ 10/15/2013 at 3:37 pm

@Aria: Would love to see what kind of wreck is so reactive to what is only my opinion. ….Must of struck a chord.

Sincerelyconcerned @ 10/15/2013 at 3:40 pm

The Bobby Brown comment was going off a previous poster so that person must be nuts too.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All