Zac Efron: 'That Awkward Moment' Trailer & Promo Pic!

Zac Efron: 'That Awkward Moment' Trailer & Promo Pic!

Check out this brand new promo pic and trailer for the upcoming film That Awkward Moment!

Starring Zac Efron, Michael B. Jordan, and Miles Teller, the movie is about three best friends who find themselves at that confusing moment in every dating relationship when you have to decide “So…where is this going?”

That Awkward Moment is set to hit theaters on January 31, 2014. Check out the first trailer below! And be sure to check back for our interview with the guys, as we celebrate That Awkward Moment week here on JJ!

That Awkward Moment Official Trailer

zac efron miles teller that awkward moment trailer promo pic michael b jordan 01
zac efron miles teller that awkward moment trailer promo pic michael b jordan 02
zac efron miles teller that awkward moment trailer promo pic michael b jordan 03
zac efron miles teller that awkward moment trailer promo pic michael b jordan 04
zac efron miles teller that awkward moment trailer promo pic michael b jordan 05
zac efron miles teller that awkward moment trailer promo pic michael b jordan 06
zac efron miles teller that awkward moment trailer promo pic michael b jordan 07
zac efron miles teller that awkward moment trailer promo pic michael b jordan 08

Photos: FILMDISTRICT
Posted to: Michael B Jordan, Miles Teller, Zac Efron

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
overexposed @ 10/15/2013 at 4:23 pm

it’s a ****-tail……. lol

MeUnderwears ThatsLife @ 10/15/2013 at 4:31 pm

omfg at 1:45!

Super Hilarious Zac Efron as Never Before… I think Cocaine did em good to do raunchy movies like Neighbors and That Awkward Moment rather than Sobs Charlie St. Cloud or The Lucky One.

Man Zac you have on fantastic body. A little more than I was expecting to see but I’ll get over it real quick.

Not going to lie the trailer was a lot funnier than I was expecting from the synopsis! But why did they sideline Michael B Jordan in the trailer. He’s a fantastic actor with a lot of buzz at the moment yet he had hardly any scenes compared to the others.

gonna be a raunchy movie. love the c-o-c-k tail part with the parents. lol

brad pitt’s twin brother

ck_always @ 10/15/2013 at 5:37 pm

Zac, try working out your legs you twat.

I wish he’d go nude in my bedroom.

Looks to be a funny, if slightly disgusting, movie.

Only Zac could look this good on the toilet. Sexy gorgeous man **swoons**

Nightwish @ 10/15/2013 at 6:20 pm

This looks fantastic! Efron has range! Very smart and funny

Nightwish @ 10/15/2013 at 6:35 pm

@Kasia: Ah man, i just watched the trailer to ‘neighbors’. That movie will do well at the box office too. I think Zac is really coming into his own as an actor. He really is angling to be a huge star. Star wars would certainly help. He would make an awesome jedi, like one of the student padawans who escaped and is a bit older now.

It’s funny !
Zac is very funny and talented! Excited to see Neighbors ;)

@Nightwish: I have actually never seen Star Wars…crazy, I know lol. My fav Zac character of all time is Nat in Liberal Arts. But I like him in lots of stuff, he was good in The Paperboy and At Any Price too. I also liked him in Me & Orson Welles,, and I can’t deny that I still love 17 Again, lol. Oh and of course The Lorax cuz I’m immature and still love cartoons ;-)
But, I agree, I think he has a lot of potential and I hope to see lots of success for him in the future.

merlin's Mum @ 10/15/2013 at 7:28 pm

was not expecting to see that much of Zac!! This looks very funny! Hope they don’t make us wait too long to see it in the UK ;)

Anyone know the song around 1:38?

Little dude still in the closet

He should stick to comedy. He has a flair for it. I wish him well.

Oh my gosh ! This is awesome. But it’s just the side b u t t : (

siriusgray @ 10/15/2013 at 9:09 pm

So Zac has officially become a manwhore. Not complaining. Just stating a fact.

IF THIS WAS MILEY SHED BE GETTING CALLED A *****

@siriusgray: Zac is styling. He has been experiencing some varied and delectable female biology in Collins, Snow and Minaj, and thats just over the past few months. He hangs out with all the hollywood bigwigs. He’s making tons of cool films that will likely be successful. Walks down the street – causes ladyboners everywhere. Whats not to like or envy?

One can easily speculate that even the great nicole kidmans loins where longing for zacs soldier, especially at night between filmings. She’s only human.

OMG he’s a hottie!
I wish we could see his private parts;)

he is as gay as the night is dark maybe even gayer than ***** !

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All