Ellen Page: 'Awesome Spy' for 'Queen & Country'!

Ellen Page: 'Awesome Spy' for 'Queen & Country'!

Ellen Page is all smiles as she leaves the gym with a male pal on Monday (October 14) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Last week, the 26-year-old actress was spotted braving the rain as she walked back to her car with groceries after shopping at Whole Foods Market in WeHo.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ellen Page

Ellen is set to star in the upcoming film Queen & Country!

“I’m going to be an awesome spy,” Ellen told the WSJ. “People won’t expect it because I’m this tiny girl and them BAM!, watch out.” She also added she’s “trying to get fit” for the role.

ellen page awesome spy for queen country 01
ellen page awesome spy for queen country 02
ellen page awesome spy for queen country 03
ellen page awesome spy for queen country 04
ellen page awesome spy for queen country 05
ellen page awesome spy for queen country 06
ellen page awesome spy for queen country 07

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Your blog is so cool.
I like it!
In any case I’ll be keeping a lookout. Great work!

UNCLE BOB @ 10/16/2013 at 3:49 am

This little brit wants to be a tough spy in America? BAM, that’s a very bad move for the little loser. Bloody awesome, right little page.

you would think have sex with viking would be enough to keep her fit…

@UNCLE BOB:

Um, she’s Canadian, Bob. And what makes her a loser?

@karl:

You and her both wishes LOL she would never score like that she is as good of an action star as she is sexy vixen pics prove my point. Whom ever is trying to make her happen sexual, news or action wise needs to stop good try though.

Why are you stalking Ellen Page in the rain?

@UNCLE BOB: How many Oscar nominations do you have, weasel-breath? Page is a fantastic actor. So shut your gob.

@UNCLE BOB: Ellen is not British, numb nuts. She is from Canada !

Chiana Jones @ 10/18/2013 at 12:30 am

@UNCLE BOB:

Actually. Ellen is Canadian, not British. What’s with all the hostility here? She’s a great actress with a self-deprecating sense of humour. What could be wrong with that?

@RT:

geesh you could have just said it once PR I mean RT I mean Laura etc etc why post so many posts oh right to make it seems EP has fans hahahahahahahahahahaha

two word: Hard Candy!!!!!!!

Michael G @ 10/18/2013 at 7:38 pm

When pressed for comment, her friend responded,
“GOTSTA GET DAT WHITE P-SSY, BABY!”

@UNCLE BOB:

Ellen Page is a Canadian, not a Brit.

She’s from Halifax, Nova Scotia, just down the road from singer Sarah McLachlan.

British Latin American @ 10/19/2013 at 5:03 pm

@Chris: Um, you just answered your own question.

@British Latin American: “Asa Canadian, she is a part of the British Commonwealth. This means that in the eyes of many Americans she is British.”

Wow, that’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard in quite some time. I’ve never heard of a single American that considers Canadians to be British. I mean, come on…by that logic, everybody in India is British too.

British Latin American @ 10/20/2013 at 9:44 pm

@Chas: It is not a stupid statement, stupid one! In my own life when I have heard an American describe, say, a Canadian or an Australian or a New Zealander as British, when they are corrected say that it is no different, since they recognize Queen Elizabeth the second as their sovereigh and are commonwealth. On this site someone made that response about MIke Comrie, Hilary Duff’s husband, who is Canadian. And India is not part of the Commonwelath. Jerk.

“And India is not part of the Commonwealth. Jerk”

India is part of the Commonwealth you twat lol. It’s obvious you’re a Latin American – you know nothing of British history or diplomatic affairs.

Uncle Bob: British spies are the greatest in the world, why d’you think James Bond was made British, not American. All the U.S does is hack phones of world leaders.

British Latin American @ 11/07/2013 at 12:59 pm

@Jack: You are a real ass. Just because I forgot that India wasc a part of the commonwealth does not give you a reason to call me a nasty name or imply that I know nothing of British history or diplomatic affairs. I could refer to your snotty behind as a twat or a piece of rubbish but I didn’t. Stupid jerk!