Zachary Quinto & Bobby Cannavale: 'A Time To Kill' Broadway Opening

Zachary Quinto & Bobby Cannavale: 'A Time To Kill' Broadway Opening

Zachary Quinto dons a beanie and black-rimmed glasses as he attends the Broadway opening night of A Time To Kill at The Golden Theatre on Sunday (October 20) in New York City.

The 36-year-old actor was joined on the red carpet by Bobby Cannavale, Brooke Shields, and John Grimshaw, whose best-selling book was the basis for the play.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of

Earlier in the month, Zachary was spotted heading out for a stroll around town with two twin red-heads.

10+ pictures inside of Zachary Quinto, Bobby Cannavale, and more on the red carpet in NYC…

zachary quinto bobby cannavale a time to kill broadway opening 01
zachary quinto bobby cannavale a time to kill broadway opening 10

Credit: Neilson Barnard; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Bobby Cannavale, brook shields, Brooke Shields, Zachary Quinto

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

John Grisham?

vcbcvbwetfb568 @ 10/20/2013 at 9:33 pm

John Grisham not Grimshaw.

Where is Zachary Quinto’s fake boyfriend? Good enough to do 33 fake PDA photo ops with but not the red carpet? LOL

Miles real bf is Richard Chai? No wonder ZQ promoted him during fashion week. After all you don’t get to borrow someone else’s bf for nothing, right? rofl
Dude wants all the accolades that goes with promoting gay rights but none of the integrity that goes with it. What a douche

I’m sorry, but what exactly would Zachary Quinto accomplish by “pretending” Miles McMillan is his boyfriend? Seems pretty pointless really…

@Mandy:
He keeps his real private life private. Not pointless at all.

oh right, Mandy.
Aren’t you the one who said Quinto confirmed his relationship with Groff in the OUT interview and then couldn’t back the claim?

@Nikki
Did you see the ridiculous photo op where Milly Mc is peering at the pap? You can just imagine the conversation :
Quinto “has he taken the pic?”
Milly Mc ” get closer and put your head down. I can’t seeeee…!!”
freakin’ unbelievable!

Niki you are an idiot. Look hon he is gay everyone knows he is gay so therefore you dumb ass he have taken all the hits in public for being gay and therefore is symbol for gay rights who he is is f–king isn’t an issue to anyone but you because you are f–king crazy.

“promoting gay rights but none of the integrity that goes with it. What a douche”

Listen dumbass saying you are gay is the integrity part not who you are f–king. Jesus you are a stupid and either a self hating gay man or a homophobic hag.

@van:
Quinto ain’t a symbol for gay rights nor is he “f-king” Milly gurl. No more talking to you till you’ve finished school. Uneducated trash. LOL the fans Quinto has!

@Eddi:
Yeah, now that ZQ has done the PDA photo op, I’m sure he’ll have no problem talking about Milly gurl in interviews about how much he looooves her uh, him and taking him on the red carpet.yes?!! with Richard Chai trotting along of course…..

hon I am not a fan of quinto and highly educated I just have no use for dumb ignorant peeps like you who make no sense. You are a c–t and if you represent quinto haters then he should be proud. PPL are laughing at your stupid self all over the Net.

@Niki
Yeah that would be a hoot! ya know what else? the gossip about Milly Mc is all over the net but not once has JJ mentioned it. Wonder why? Anyways got betta things to do. Said what I think of this manipulative faker. See ya and don’t let the monkey get to you!

@van:
#13 right back at ya….
Honey bunch, you are a fan of quinto and not educated at all. I have no use for dumb ignorant pri!cks like you who make no sense. you are an a$$hole and if you represent quinto lovers then he should cringe with shame. PPL are crying at your foul mouthed stupidity all over the Net.
See how it works? so don’t get personal idiot!

integrity? what integrity?? @ 10/22/2013 at 1:49 am

Any integrity Quinto had when he came out, he lost after 2 years of fake bfs, staged photo ops, lies and manipulation. He’s very vocal about gay rights but the silence about homophobia in HW is deafening (LOL). And who buys into all his bs? his fans. The same ones he goes to with his begging bowl when he wants them to support his plays, films, TV series or whatever. I don’t give a sh!it why he does it, if he can’t uphold the values get off the damn soap box!

I like Zach Quinto, big fan of his work & I think he was very brave to come out as gay publicly & I admire him for his work supporting LGBT issues. So……if Miles McMillan isn’t ZQ’s real boyfriend, who is? If ZQ is having to hide his real relationship, then I can only think it’s because the other person isn’t “out” & for whatever reason (career or personal) their relationship has to be kept a secret. Ironic really that HW has no problem using actors to portray gay men in films but in reality homophobia still exists at the very roots of the industry.

integrity? what integrity?? @ 10/22/2013 at 8:17 pm

@Teepi:
I get what you are saying. I don’t know who Quinto’s real bf is. And if he wants to keep his private life private that’s entirely up to him. What I find offensive is the amateurish fakery that when on with J Groff and now with MM. I mean this is the guy who couldn’t discuss his private life or even mention Groff’s name because he is so private. So when I see 33 PDA photo ops of him, I think WTF?! And who views these pics? His fans. He’s not famous like Brad Pitt or whoever, so it’s mostly his fanbase or ST fans who are interested enough. Aren’t these the same people who support him in his career? Whatever the reason, is it right to manipulate those who admire him the most? What would the gay community say if the truth about him came out? I doubt they’ll be proud.

Miles is/was not dating Richard Chi. He was dating some other dude. Seriously, if you know all this info about Quinto’s “real private life” and fake bf’s this one should have been obvious. No internet stealth necessary. Unless that dude was Miles’ fake bf to cover up the fact that he’s really dating Richard Chi of course

@integrity? what integrity??:

I get what teepi is saying and I get what you’re saying. As a fan, I do support him, but I don’t think he owes me anything other than the work he puts out as an actor. It sounds like you’re saying fans he owes the fans something other than his work? Anything other than Quinto’s work is way beyond my level of entitlement.

integrity? what integrity?? @ 10/23/2013 at 4:04 am

@Yeah…:
Miles is/was not dating Richard Chi
How exactly would you know that?
He was dating some other dude
“Dude”? this “dude” got a name? LOL
I’ve never said I know anything about Quinto’s real private life. Don’t put words in my mouth. You don’t have to be Einstein to see the ridiculous, staged fakery in Quinto’s photo ops and how they contradict what he says in interviews. You don’t see it? perhaps you’re a PR shill or just plain dumb…whatever. “Internet stealth?” Whoa! been watching too many thriller/crimes lately??
Smart a$$ much? Actually, I’d take the “smart” out of it, stealthily of course!

integrity? what integrity?? @ 10/23/2013 at 4:10 am

@a fan:
In an ideal world, it would be nice if an actor was appreciated only for his work. Unfortunately that doesn’t happen in the real world. Comments and opinions go with the territory. If Quinto doesn’t want people to discuss his private life, then he should keep it private. By participating in cringeworthy photo ops and plastering them all over the net, he gives people the right to comment and he opens his private life to scrutiny.
Just a little case in point: Everyone knows the TBBT. Jim Parsons is an extremely well known actor loved by millions. He is gay. He has a partner. Ever see him do this type of cheesy, staged photo op? Ever? No.
It is also interesting that when someone says Quinto is hot, he’s gorgeous, they want to marry him, no one tells them he should be appreciated only for his work!

@integrity? what integrity??: WTF are you implying? I would understand if it really was, as you said, “plastered all over the net”, but unless you’re someone who’s interested in more than his work, you’re not likely to see it anywhere. It happened ONCE (and he never, ever did it with Groff). Aren’t you a little bit harsh and quick with the judgement?

integrity? what integrity?? @ 10/23/2013 at 9:00 am

@jnlybj:
Cut the BS. The pics are all over tumblr. Isn’t that part of the net?! And what do you mean it happened ONCE? You waiting for TWICE?? And I guess you missed all the sharing t-shirts, passionate moments, gleeful moments, hint, hint that went on for almost 3 years with Groff? Get your head outta your a$$.

@integrity? what integrity??: Jeezus, you’ve got a stick up YOUR ass. Wake up. What are you, the patron saint for viciousness and conspiracy theories? I wonder what’s your agenda to push it this hard.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All