Leonardo DiCaprio & Hilary Swank: Giorgio Armani 'One Night Only' in NYC

Leonardo DiCaprio & Hilary Swank: Giorgio Armani 'One Night Only' in NYC

Leonardo DiCaprio suits up for the Giorgio Armani One Night Only Event held at SuperPier on Thursday night (October 24) in New York City.

The 38-year-old actor was joined on the red carpet by his good friend, director Martin Scorsese, as well as Hilary Swank, Quvenzhane Wallis, Peter Facinelli and his girlfriend Jaimie Alexander.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

The day before, Leo was spotted enjoying an outdoor lunch with a guy pal.

15+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCpario, Hilary Swank, and more at the Giorgio Armani One Night Only event…

leonardo dicaprio hilary swank georgio armani one night only nyc 01
leonardo dicaprio hilary swank georgio armani one night only nyc 16
leonardo dicaprio hilary swank georgio armani one night only nyc 17

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 717 » Show All
@With Toni @ 10/25/2013 at 8:39 am

LOL
It’s obvious that Leo doesn’t want associate his name with her.

Miranda+Orlando split @ 10/25/2013 at 8:45 am

Several news sites mention Leo’s name in the Bloom and Kerr split story..that Miranda allegedly cheated on Orlando with him. That old BI/rumor has re-surfaced it seems. Wait until it spreads… This is so bad for him.

@Miranda+Orlando split: nothing will change in his life… it has no effect…people r still gonna see his movies #dramaqueen

I’m actually curious to Lainey’s reaction to this. Remember the BI came from her. Really wonder if she’s going to mention Leo.

yes, being mentioned in a divorce again because of an alleged affair is fine. it’s all about box office #whateveryousay

Miranda+Orlando split @ 10/25/2013 at 8:56 am

Of course that’s not going to change. Funny you read my comment like that. He IS and WILL always be Hollywood’s most bankable star. But is it bad for his personal image? Hell yes. Some Leo fans can’t seem to make a distinction between the actor Leo and the person Leo. This just adds up to his already sleaze and d-bag image IF it gets blown up.
@54 – True. She released that BI. We’ll see if she mentions Leo. (I really hope not)

He’s letting his hair grow because he’s going to film Rasputin!

@With Toni @ 10/25/2013 at 9:10 am

Can’t see the pix ya posted. can someone say what it is?thanks

@@With Toni: It’s Toni played by Charlize Theron

@@haha: yep, he’ll still be dating whoever he wants,will still have many friends, have many fans, have many models, he will still tweet about the environment, this isn’t going to change ANYTHING in his life! The personal image has more to do with how you see someone than how the person actually is. That is your problem, not his. Like I said he has MANY FANS and REAL friends, this story not gonna change a thing. If a few people don’t like him anymore because of this..hahahahaha… . #dramaqueen #zerroeffect

#lowstandards #shallowfanslikeyou #howoldareyou

@Fa: I can only hope. It’s either that or the Viking movie.

MoeJackson (@moejacksoncom)
10/25/13, 6:25 AM
Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloon Announce Separation; Will Leonardo DiCaprio Come In For The Rebound?! wp.me/p2BzSz-2WrN

Moe Jackson’s already got the story!!!

Wow maybe Miranda was a cheater. I always thought they rushed into marriage just because Orlando got her pregnant. I hope Leo stays far away from her hot mess…….After seeing all the other attendees photos at the party, I think Toni was not dressed appropriately. She did not look classy or elegant in that red carpet photo. Poor girl tries to hard. Looking sexy is not about showing skin. I am still not convinced they are couple. I do think Leo looked handsome in his suit last night. I love the facial hair. Happy everyone has been catching me up on photos of baby Leo. However I much prefer him looking like a man!

bernie spears @ 10/25/2013 at 9:31 am

@####: lol at Moe Jackson. That’s not true btw.

@####:

Surprised it wasn’t sarcastic like he usually is.

Toni looks so so beautiful in that pic. I also like Hillary Swanks outfit.
Its interesting how most of the ladies wore pants tonight.

@####:

I don’t think Leo and Miranda will hook up like this article says. If they did have a one night stand back in December then that’s all it will ever be. I’ve said before I can’t see Leo getting into a relationship with someone who already has a child. He dates young models for a reason and dating a model with a child wouldn’t work for him.

Just my opinion….

Instagram @ 10/25/2013 at 9:58 am

He looks mega bloated in this pic

@Instagram:

Wow not a flattering pic at all. :-(

@Instagram @ 10/25/2013 at 10:10 am

He looks so old. Leo lies about his age, he’s 55.

not with toni @ 10/25/2013 at 10:12 am

@Fa: +@newbie: Let’s hope he plays Rasputin !!
Leo’s put on some weight you can see his legs are not skinny. I like it!
Where’s Toni??
Leonardo looks sad in those photos and i don’t like it at all
……………………………………………….