Tori Spelling Slams Katie Holmes in New Book

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

I did not know that she wrote a book, I’m probably gone check it out.

haha well 1. it can write? and 2. the plastic hybrid #1 calls katie plastic? epic fail.

isn’t that like the pot calling the kettle black. nobody could be more plastic than tori with that plastic nose, plastic face, and plastic boobs.

busterqiw5081 @ 10/25/2013 at 5:52 pm

my co-worker’s step-mother makes $69 hourly on the laptop. She has been without a job for nine months but last month her check was $12775 just working on the laptop for a few hours. helpful hints…­ ­

I’ll say this though: Katie Holmes will probably never write a memoir and rely on witchy comments about other celebs to pick up sales, due to their z-list status.
Please see Melissa Joan Hart for another recent example.
But I agree that Katie Holmes is plastic.

Jesse Pinkman @ 10/26/2013 at 11:00 am

If Tori died no one would care.

Tori has no room to talk, shes plastic herself, and needs to eat.

I can’t stand Spelling, but she’s right Holmes is plastic. I’m amazed at the number of people who fall for her sweet, innocent, girl next door, courage, hero mother persona. I think she is a calculating b—–. (and yes, Spelling is also plastic, so plastic she’s flammable).

Sincerely concerned @ 10/26/2013 at 1:43 pm

@rubyz: If she were a guy, these would be positive attributes. Just a thought

Sincerely concerned @ 10/26/2013 at 1:57 pm

@rubyz: I always saw right through it but like when, “it ain’t over until the fat lady sings, she is the one who has to work beside A listers. I.e., Taylor Swift is talented on her own…. If even SHE (with not nearly the same amt. of acting experience) shows Katie up acting, she has to look at these people who r out of her league. I.e. WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND

Tori Spelling, with the horrible nose job and gross implants is calling Katie Holmes “plastic?”

Huh.

@Sincerely concerned:

Aff … enigmatic.
Have a good week.

Daretobehonest @ 10/29/2013 at 8:34 pm

@ANNE: Just saying, she should have know better than to at 26 marry without some sort of a sense of commitment. Now that she made the leap, reality is sinking in. I.e. Bitterness is only going to hurt her. I.e., men are genetically predisposed to “move on”. Now at 34. Her timeless beauty is consumed by her resentment. She is an original modern Shakespearean character. Stung by her own vision or belief of a fairy tail marriage, bitter revenge and idealistic martyr ism. More like a Greek tragedy being played out in front of us. …..Nothing mysterious about that I hope:)

Daretobehonest @ 10/29/2013 at 9:53 pm

Her opportunities are endless because people will always be watching with scrutinizing eyes, hoping that she does have the grit to dig in deep and put it out there. People are waiting: was she using Tom to gain stardom or is she set free to explode onto the screen.

Good for Tori! She can take care of her many children, her husband, her mother and her businesses. Katie is just a user, climbing the ladder with her talentless self hoping to score another one like TC!

Daretobehonest @ 10/30/2013 at 8:44 am

@kami: Or he who smelt it dealt it.

Daretobehonest @ 10/30/2013 at 8:45 am

@Gina: Oh the poor persecuted linger on. Give me a break!

@Daretobehonest:

Both are used. Why not accept that it was a contract, such as Rogers, Kidman, Cruz … this is common in HW. Katie thought “marriage” would jumpstart his career and did not happen. If these people were true to yourself ….. and we did not we read gossip site speculating their private life …. all would be well. Poor Suri.