Angelina Jolie Shops in Queensland with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie Shops in Queensland with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie holds her five-year-old son Knox‘s hand while going shopping with her twins on Sunday afternoon (October 27) in Queensland, Australia.

The 38-year-old actress also brought along Vivienne and Pax to pick up some party balloons. Perhaps she is planning a Halloween party for the family this weekend?

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Earlier in the week, Angelina was spotted on the set of her film Unbroken, which she is currently directing down under in Australia.

Brad Pitt‘s new movie The Counselor, in which he has a supporting role, opened in theaters this weekend and unfortunately isn’t expected to do well at the box office with just $9 million. It also received a dreaded “D” CinemaScore from audiences, according to Deadline.

FYI: Knox is wearing Jagged Culture shorts.

20+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie shopping with the kids…

angelina jolie shops in queensland with the twins 01
angelina jolie shops in queensland with the twins 21
angelina jolie shops in queensland with the twins 22
angelina jolie shops in queensland with the twins 23

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 736 » Show All
Love Conquers All @ 10/26/2013 at 11:48 pm

Twins are adorable!!! :) Especially knox hair-cut is beyond cuteness, Angie is looking cool and casual while it appears she’s still healing.

Love Conquers All @ 10/26/2013 at 11:52 pm

And I expect as usual that the trolls are going to attack Angie’s appearance while she’s still in recovering process of healing from the surgery.

Cute kids but Jolie’s thinness isn’t from surgery, it’s from her lack of caloric intake. She’s a nice woman but sorry, she’s earned the nickname Skeletina.

Cute kids. Angelina is a very hands on mother. Love getting new pictures of this family.

Another Fan2 @ 10/27/2013 at 12:04 am

Aww, the twins are back with Mommy (who knows, maybe Brad too). Cute balloons being loaded into the van.

Marina Sharp @ 10/27/2013 at 12:30 am

Wheewww whhhoo
Told you all Brad was seeing his woman Angelina Jolie, when ever he was in between filming.
That’s what love and dedication he has for his baby mama. Even the miles and heavy work load can’t stop BP from being away from his wife and family that is what true love looks like. More little ones coming in 9 months.

Everyone’s ;looking great

Waving to all fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pavuxmmk5325 @ 10/27/2013 at 12:39 am

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.vncvn

They have Brad listed on that site. LOL!!

Love the JoliePitts @ 10/27/2013 at 12:56 am

Angelina’s face is sooooo beautiful in the above pictures. Her smile is infectious.

Is she constantly in mourning? Why else does she always wear black? Depressing.

Love the JoliePitts @ 10/27/2013 at 1:04 am

@Another Fan2:
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Brad is there with the family as well. I certainly hope so but will understand if he is still filming. But I hope he was given some time off to be with the family. He loves his family so much.
The twins are simply adorable and I LOVE Knoxie’s new haircut. He is the spitting image of Shiloh and looks even more like his handsome daddy Brad.

Knox is identical Shiloh!

@Jack S.:

Obviously because she likes black. She has spoken in interviews that her closet contains the fewest clothes in the family and that most are black which does not show dirt and makes dressing a breeze.

Simple Right?

And probably now only black in OZ because with all the clothes the kids have had packed for the extended trip the simplest thing for her to pack for the months in OZ was black clothes to make her life easier in terms of what to grab to dress each day and what she wears for work.

Don’t know why you have a problem with her clothing choices.

Lots of people like black and wear it every day, she is not the only one in the world to do so.

Love the JoliePitts @ 10/27/2013 at 1:21 am

Hi to my sweetheart, Phool. Thank you for your lovely post to me on the previous thread. You said everything I was thinking about the impact Twelve Years a Slave is having on our world. What an awesome history lesson this world will receive from this movie.
I, too, want to emphasize and say, “Thank you” to all the Abolitionists and the people whose hearts could not and would not condone such an ungodly system as Slavery. As President Lincoln said so eloquently…”This country cannot long endure being half slave and half free.” And s the Bible says so eloquently as well, “A House divided against itself will not stand.”
Never can a nation be built in strength and love, and progress and growth with half its people enslaved, having no investment in its land.
Without the freedom to invest in the country you live in via the power to make decisions, the freedom to be educated, developing skills and the freedom to visualize creating your own businesses, etc., incentive dies and the country dies with it. Slavery inspires nothing in anyone. It destroys men, women and children. Slavery is truly an abomination to any people who want to live progressively and in peace.
Hopefully, we, today, can learn from our horrendous mistakes of the past.
So nice to have you back my dearest Phool. Blessings walk with you always.
And isn’t it grand to see how beautiful our gorgeous Angelina is looking Phool? And is Brad in Queensland for a brief stay? I hope with all my heart he is. I know he is missing his family so much and they are missing him. I and thankful the filming of both movies will be over soon and the family can be altogether again.

The twins are in Oz now. Either Brad is in Oz or Brad and Angie secretely met somewhere.

The twins are such cuties. I like Pax and Knox haircuts.
There are lots of female celbs that Jared post who want you to care about what they are wearing and even made a career from it. Go to their threads and talk about fashion if you care so much about it.

Love the JoliePitts @ 10/27/2013 at 1:31 am

Saying “Hi” to my other darling, Rose.
I know you are having a wonderful Sunday Rose, and I read on the previous thread you were able to see Twelve Years a Slave. My girlfriend and I were planning to go but she is terrified of the horrible scenes we had heard about. Now I read some of the fans are saying some scenes were not as bad as we were told previously. I am sharing that with her so I hope we will get to see it soon. It is not as yet in my neighborhood theatre. Hopefully it will be soon. I intend to see it when it is.
Rose isn’t it wonderful to see Angelina with the twins. This means either Brad is in town with the family or he and Angelina met as before. I hope, of course, it means Brad has some time off to be with his family. I know the family misses him terribly as he misses all of them. I am so happy Brad and Angelina are making time to be with each other. Our beautiful couple is so forward thinking and very well organized. Now all I pray for is that the filming of both movies will go swiftly and perfectly and the family will be back together again never to be apart like this or any other way ever again.
Looks like Angelina is getting ready for a really nice party for the children. I do hope Brad is there to enjoy it with the kids. Rose Angelina’s face looks so beautiful and happy. Bet she spent a sweet “mommy and daddy” time with Brad. :)
Rose I am getting better and better with each day and when I see my beautiful Brad and Angelina looking so happy they truly make my day.
Have an enjoyable day my sweet friend. Blessing cover you and all your loved ones always.

Wonderbust @ 10/27/2013 at 1:36 am

Knox looks like Shiloh’s twin. Brad and Angie either met up secretly or Brad is there.

Love the JoliePitts @ 10/27/2013 at 1:44 am

Angelina and Brad make beautiful babies together!

It is amazing how much Shiloh and Knox look so much alike. But Knox has Brad’s unique and gorgeous eyebrows.
Vivienne is such a little lady. She is very pretty and has a delicately feminine persona.
Can’t get over how big Pax is getting. Love his haircut too.

Brads fan @ 10/27/2013 at 1:58 am

Coparenting seems to work.

Brad should be there, he hasn’t seen the others since September.

the kids need caps.